Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump made up facts for Justin Trudeau

Message 1 of 12

Trudeau has to think that trump is bonkers, just a liar, or both. What an embarrassment he is.

To do what he did with Trudeau and then to admit in a speech here in the states that he made stuff up when talking with Trudeau is really moronic. Does he not think that Trudeau will see tapes of the speech? Trump's getting worse and worse because so many have gotten used to his stupidity that nothing much is said about it.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

john - He really believes what he did is ok, just fun and games. There had to be people around him who heard him say it to the Canadian PM. Why did they not do anything?

Any day now.

Unhinged America: Is Trump Leading The Crackpot Lemmings Over The Cliff?

https://www.opednews.com/articles/Unhinged-America-Is-Trump-by-Rev-Dan-Vojir-Alex-Jones_Gary-Bauer_N...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@umbarch64wrote:

@afisherwrote:

People need to read the entire statement / speech.   Donald makes no sense, he is rambling on about nothing.    Someone in his party need to admit that he has gone bonkers. 

So.....who's this 'someone' af?  Looks to me as though it will take a wholesale, top to bottom, side to side, sould searching session to get any of the 37% to step up and say, "I made a mistake".  Don't hold your breath.

If you really want to get the full flavor listen to the recording of it. It tells you this is a very sick mentally impaired person. He really believes what he did is ok, just fun and games. There had to be people around him who heard him say it to the Canadian PM. Why did they not do anything? They are as bad or worse than he is. It looks like what he said was  to much for at least one Reb. big donor who made the recording and gave it to the press.

Just think of how all other world leaders view Trump, and the US. Why would they ever sit down and try and reach a deal on anything with him. If he would do this to one of closest allies jut think what he would do to others. Why would N Korea want to meet with him? Well N. Korea is dealing with S. Korea and between the 2 of them think they can control him. Just think what could happen if he had to decide whether to launch an Atomic attack on someone. Do you think it would be well thought out.

As I have been saying all along this type of person with mental problems he has functions well as a dictator, and he has been one all his life, and ran his business that way. Everyone in the US should be scared to death about what he might do next.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@afisherwrote:

People need to read the entire statement / speech.   Donald makes no sense, he is rambling on about nothing.    Someone in his party need to admit that he has gone bonkers. 

So.....who's this 'someone' af?  Looks to me as though it will take a wholesale, top to bottom, side to side, sould searching session to get any of the 37% to step up and say, "I made a mistake".  Don't hold your breath.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

Well, we have known for a year that Trump lies.  Over 2,000 lies and misleading statements in one year. 

This is just another example of why Republicans cannot govern. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@Centristsin2010wrote:

trumps credibility is ZERO and it's dragging the US's credibility down as well!  It's what happens when uneducated racist dolts elect a moron for President.

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

Economic Anxiety Didn’t Make People Vote Trump, Racism Did

The reply I posted to you in the 'Roof' topic applies here....in spades.  'Stuff' just doesn't happen.  There's a reason.  Sometimes we're smart enough to see it, sometimes not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Where are the alt-righters shouting USA nonsense, now that they should know thar their leadee is nothing more than admitted liar?

The art of the deal is to lie and then laugh about it with your bff's.

Much the same with poisoning of Russian ex-pat in UK, donald equivocates, while Halley, agees with the rest of the UN.   Do his supporters care that they are being lied to?

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@Panjandromwrote:

Centristsin2010:  trumps credibility is ZERO and it's dragging the US's credibility down as well!  It's what happens when uneducated racist dolts elect a moron for President.

Amen to that. I think the world is just biding it's time until we can manage to dump Trump and get a sane grownup in the WH.

Well ............... let's hope that our allies and the rest of the world do wait until we can dump trump. I also agree with the reasons given for this narcissistic moron getting elected.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Centristsin2010:  trumps credibility is ZERO and it's dragging the US's credibility down as well!  It's what happens when uneducated racist dolts elect a moron for President.

Amen to that. I think the world is just biding it's time until we can manage to dump Trump and get a sane grownup in the WH.

Kudos
Views