Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump lashing out AGAIN, sigh...

Message 11 of 12

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

It is amazing to me that a grown man, who chose to run for highest office of the land, finds it impossible to resist the temptation to tweet some form of nonsense every day. Today one of his topics was about his former White House counsel Don McGahn, who he assserts that he was never a fan of, and that at some point he had stood a better chance of being fired than Robert Mueller. Really?

Has anyone else noticed that each and every time someone stands up to this president, he or she is immediately the focus of a Trump broadside in at least one tweet, more often multiple tweets.

I've  been waiting for him to understand that he can take it on the chin and keep silent while the press goes about its business of reporting. Real news or fake, this man daily reminds people such as myself why we find him repulsive. It would be nice to acknowledge that he has done a thing right here or there, but the mother in me refuses to reward bad behavior. Therefore there is little chance that I will ever vote for this man!

Happy weekend all!

Think you've got the ToadPOTUS pretty well pegged. The twit was a monumental failure in the business world, held afloat by his daddy's money and ignorant Banksters until the only ones who would loan him money were the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government (often the same person) who saw a manipulatable dupe when they first began looking into him after he married Ivanka. Hard to imagine the Russian connection via Deutsche Bank would bring down America harder and faster than all those Nukes and ICBMs the USSR wasted their money on. All they needed was an infantile egomaniac they could manouver into the White House, and badabing, the US Government is no longer Leader of the Free World and a Light unto Nations, reduced to a blathering nincompoop who no one trusts, INCLUDING AMERICANS.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump lashing out AGAIN, sigh...

Message 12 of 12

It is amazing to me that a grown man, who chose to run for highest office of the land, finds it impossible to resist the temptation to tweet some form of nonsense every day. Today one of his topics was about his former White House counsel Don McGahn, who he assserts that he was never a fan of, and that at some point he had stood a better chance of being fired than Robert Mueller. Really?

Has anyone else noticed that each and every time someone stands up to this president, he or she is immediately the focus of a Trump broadside in at least one tweet, more often multiple tweets.

I've  been waiting for him to understand that he can take it on the chin and keep silent while the press goes about its business of reporting. Real news or fake, this man daily reminds people such as myself why we find him repulsive. It would be nice to acknowledge that he has done a thing right here or there, but the mother in me refuses to reward bad behavior. Therefore there is little chance that I will ever vote for this man!

Happy weekend all!

Sir Granny Tracy
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements