Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump lashing out AGAIN, sigh...

Message 1 of 12

@mandm84 wrote:

Yes fish , keep supporting all the LIES and see what your maker says !!

Wadda ya think, fish - is "your maker" (aka "your father in the sky") closely following American politics?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

It is amazing to me that a grown man, who chose to run for highest office of the land, finds it impossible to resist the temptation to tweet some form of nonsense every day. Today one of his topics was about his former White House counsel Don McGahn, who he assserts that he was never a fan of, and that at some point he had stood a better chance of being fired than Robert Mueller. Really?

Has anyone else noticed that each and every time someone stands up to this president, he or she is immediately the focus of a Trump broadside in at least one tweet, more often multiple tweets.

I've  been waiting for him to understand that he can take it on the chin and keep silent while the press goes about its business of reporting. Real news or fake, this man daily reminds people such as myself why we find him repulsive. It would be nice to acknowledge that he has done a thing right here or there, but the mother in me refuses to reward bad behavior. Therefore there is little chance that I will ever vote for this man!

Happy weekend all!

Think you've got the ToadPOTUS pretty well pegged. The twit was a monumental failure in the business world, held afloat by his daddy's money and ignorant Banksters until the only ones who would loan him money were the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government (often the same person) who saw a manipulatable dupe when they first began looking into him after he married Ivanka. Hard to imagine the Russian connection via Deutsche Bank would bring down America harder and faster than all those Nukes and ICBMs the USSR wasted their money on. All they needed was an infantile egomaniac they could manouver into the White House, and badabing, the US Government is no longer Leader of the Free World and a Light unto Nations, reduced to a blathering nincompoop who no one trusts, INCLUDING AMERICANS.

Would you care to be specific as to your contacts in the Russian Mob and the Russian government that revealed to you that they first became interested when he married Ivanka. Or is that just one more addition to the mountain of "those" facts??

I believe that we are sill a "Light unto Nations". Hey, look at all those "poor tired brown people" trying to sneak in.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12
He's frightening because his supporters can't see the bs. He's bad news for retirees, as well as my grandchildren who will inherit the world he and his ilk are creating or busily destroying.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

The ignoble donald supporters blather on and along the way say that their liar in chief by repeating all his nonsense.    That is telling, it says that they have bought all of his propaganda and somehow are frustrated when they are not greeted with accolades.

They squeak about "spies" which is the most hilarious of their recent tirades.    The FBI dares to investigate a guy who travels across the pond, the guy who is pictured with donald in a meeting and who donald says he really doesn't know, as he is a low level advisor....but just wait a while and after he gets out of prison for lying to Congress, all of a sudden, the FBI investigation of this  nobody is being made into a faux "gate".   And the ignoble's  wonder why they are mocked and laughed at.   

The only thing that donald does is attempt to campaign every day he is in the WH by attacking anyone who dares to challenge him, how is that good for everyone.     That propaganda tool is used by autocrats and dictators, or very insecure people.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12
Not supporting... trying to help overcome the snowflakeness of our sensitive types... you know lily liberals. Think of it as a dose of free therapy dipped in reality... with sprinkles.

Now go have a beer and laugh it off... Happy Mothers day y'all!

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

Yes fish , keep supporting all the LIES and see what your maker says !!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

It is amazing to me that a grown man, who chose to run for highest office of the land, finds it impossible to resist the temptation to tweet some form of nonsense every day. Today one of his topics was about his former White House counsel Don McGahn, who he assserts that he was never a fan of, and that at some point he had stood a better chance of being fired than Robert Mueller. Really?   Yeah, he's on the long list of GREAT people trump claims, and they weren't so great....like tillerman, Bannan, even Commey.  trump is such a fraud.

Has anyone else noticed that each and every time someone stands up to this president, he or she is immediately the focus of a Trump broadside in at least one tweet, more often multiple tweets.  Indeed!  The Nueller Report was so great for him, and then it wasn't and you can't see it all now....  AND, you'll notice similar trait in trumpies.....they can't often argue a point, but can only attack others.....see attacks on posters that comment of police negligence, racism, counterfeit-Christians, trump lies on, whine, about everything, etc.  Kinda "birds of a feather"...

I've  been waiting for him to understand that he can take it on the chin and keep silent while the press goes about its business of reporting. Real news or fake, this man daily reminds people such as myself why we find him repulsive. Agreed...not a day goes by.....though, it is funny to watch some of his Culties whine about others complaining about something dumb he said, did, or tweeted...

It would be nice to acknowledge that he has done a thing right here or there, but the mother in me refuses to reward bad behavior. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TofC!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Fishslayer:  He does play liberals like a cheap fiddle. Intentionally unfiltered in an attempt to spin up the competition... I know, seems to work. For everyone "offended" by uncle Don's behavior there's an equal amount of giggles. The anti PC crowd lives for such moments. 

Trump is a disgrace to the office and country. Never thought I'd see the day when a spoiled man child occupies the same office as some truly great presidents. But if that's what turns some people on, go for it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@TracyofCotuit 

Very good observations, and all that Scout said is true. trump is not a grown man, but instead an immature child. He is a fifth grade playground bully, who runs if confronted. He says he will, but is not man enough to even fire his appointments. He has someone else do it or tweets it. 

His policies are terrible and doing real damage to our country. And how many lies is he up to now? 

He chooses party over Country, and cavorts with enemies and dictators. 

He does not deserve to be our president!

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

He does play liberals like a cheap fiddle. Intentionally unfiltered in an attempt to spin up the competition... I know, seems to work. For everyone "offended" by uncle Don's behavior there's an equal amount of giggles. The anti PC crowd lives for such moments. 

Maybe some don't understand the art of "trash talk". See Maxine Waters for reference. Most politicians are better at the art of subversive language. It's always better with a beer while cleaning our guns.

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors