Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump isn’t playing five-dimensional chess

Message 21 of 31

Did anyone else get the email from Move On. They went to have ads hit Washington, Mara largo Etc , regarding the truth about the government shut down, and what it means.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

But then, he had to keep his promise! 

Promises kept: Trump Shutsdown the Government (what a good boy!)

Shutting down the government was not a promise. So, what is that last bit of snideness about??

Of course he promised - on live tv - even to say he would be PROUD to do it! 

That last bit means exactly what you think it means. So what other tricks can Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Ingraham, et al, get him to do? All they have to do is say jump, Trump. Good boy!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

@MaVolta wrote:

All I can say is, whatever game he's playing, he has definitely painted himself into a corner. His 'king' is trapped with no escape. I think that's called checkmate.

Shutting down the government was not a promise. So, what is that last bit of snideness about??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In Trump World he's fulfilling his campaign promises. If that were true, then MEXICO would pay for the wall.

In the REAL WORLD the President of the US has no authority over the government of MEXICO.

And yes, he is fulfilling his campaign promises - to the extent he can. Despite the wild claims of the left, he is not a dictator.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31

All I can say is, whatever game he's playing, he has definitely painted himself into a corner. His 'king' is trapped with no escape. I think that's called checkmate.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump isn’t playing five-dimensional chess

Message 26 of 31

In Trump World he's fulfilling his campaign promises. If that were true, then MEXICO would pay for the wall.

In the real world, Trump is:

• running a criminal enterprise
  • telling Kim Jong Un that he loves him
  • doing everything Vladimir wants him to do
  • lying non-stop
  • destroying our relationships with our NATO allies
  • running up the national deficit
  • starting insane trade wars which are hurting America
  • etc.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31

@afisher wrote:

Oh my, the RW has just admitted that Donald is not about the country as a whole, he only cares about a minority group.    The child like behavior:   I have a check-list that I was told I must adhere to / complete.   That is why Donald is so easily played.  

Oh my and sigh - af has just stated that Presidents should not be faithful to campaign promises.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

Oh my, the RW has just admitted that Donald is not about the country as a whole, he only cares about a minority group.    The child like behavior:   I have a check-list that I was told I must adhere to / complete.   That is why Donald is so easily played.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31

Actually, the President is doing two things brought up in this item. In both he is fulfilling campaign promises. That is something that should be admired. And in one of them he is also fulfilling the desires of many year standing belonging to the Dems - "bring the troops home". Think of all the posts that have been offered over the years attacking Bush and Trump for having our troops in that region and the praises for Obama for saying he would withdraw them.

Both issues are important and deserving of more than superficial comments about checkers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

I don't think trump could play one-dimensional chess.  He may even have trouble with checkers.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors