Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is now Medication Free

Trump says he's 'medication free,' details COVID-19 recovery in first on-camera interview since diagnosis 'I wanted to leave after the first day,' Trump says of his stint at Walter Reed.

President Trump opened up about his ongoing recovery from the novel coronavirus on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Friday, sitting down for his first on-camera interview since he tested positive last week. 

Speaking to Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel in a remote interview from the White House, Trump said he was “medication free” as of Friday and feeling "really, really strong." 

The president acknowledged that before he went to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Oct. 2, he “didn't feel very vital" and "didn't feel like the president of the U.S. should feel."

Trump returned to the White House on Monday after spending three nights at the Bethesda, Md., hospital. He touted the beneficial effects of Regeneron’s experimental antibody cocktail, which he said made a “tremendous difference” in his recovery.

TRUMP CAN RETURN TO 'PUBLIC ENGAGEMENTS' THIS WEEKEND, WHITE HOUSE PHYSICIAN SAYS

The president also said he underwent CT scans on his lungs upon arrival at Walter Reed, but did not experience difficulty breathing.

"They wanted to keep me for observation," Trump said. "You know, they wanted to be sure it was good. But ... I was there for, I guess, three-and-a-half days. They wanted to keep me. I wanted to leave after the first day. I really felt I was in not bad shape. After the first day, I think I would have been in much worse shape had I not taken this [Regeneron] medication."

The president faced criticism last weekend after he briefly left Walter Reed on Sunday to wave to supporters who had gathered outside the medical facility. 

"I could hear them from the hospital," Trump recalled. "I was way up high. And, you know, [I'm in] this very fortified military hospital that's, you know, built to the highest standard. And yet through these very powerful windows, I could hear people screaming and shouting and with love, with real love.

"And after two days, I said, 'You know, I want to go out and say hello to the people.' And I went to Secret Service. And these are the people that are with me all the time. And they said, 'We have no problem, sir.' I said, 'I just want to take a drive by them and just wave.' And you saw what happened. 

“It was a great display of love out there,” Trump said of the drive. “I don’t think there was one negative person, and there was many, many, many people.”

TRUMP ACKNOWLEDGES HE WAS 'VERY SICK' WHEN HE WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR COVID

On Thursday, White House physician Dr. Sean Conley sent out a memorandum stating that Trump could resume public engagements beginning Saturday.

The president is scheduled to hold an event honoring law enforcement at the White House on Saturday afternoon before traveling to Sanford, Fla. for a campaign rally Monday evening.

Trump said he was tested for the coronavirus on Friday and did not know the exact results, but was “either the bottom of the scale or free” of the virus. He expected to be tested again on Saturday.

The president added that he would donate plasma to help other patients if asked.

Trump appeared on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” hours after the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) canceled its scheduled Oct. 15 event. On Thursday, the president told FOX Business anchor Maria Bartiromo he would not “waste his time” with a virtual debate.

The CPD said it would move forward with an Oct. 22 debate in Nashville, Tenn., as scheduled.

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

He may be medication free but when did he have two negative covid tests? That is the standard for determining if you are contagious. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

and you believe this?????!!! LOL!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I think the point of this post is that any future insane comments by Trump can not be attributed to the steroids.  

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

I think the point of this post is that any future insane comments by Trump can not be attributed to the steroids.  

So it's back to normal.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump - 2h
This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible. Learn more
Silver Conversationalist

I suggest Haloperidol, Serequel, Lithium, Thorazine, and Tuinal, wash it all down with a little Ativan to smooth out the shakes, and Trumpy will be good to go.

Reds, vitamin C and cocaine will also work.

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Honored Social Butterfly

In a couple months when Cadet Bonespurs is broke and in jail, perhaps his doctors will confirm your list of meds Toad's behavior would suggest are being ingested in massive amounts - including the coke he borrows from Eric. (have you watched his campaign spots? He is DEFINITILY doing serious drugs)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Does this mean no cocaine fueled Tweets at three A.M.?  Pity, those were always his most entertaining. 

When do they expect him to test negative for Covid?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is now Medication Free

Why would anyone believe anything Trump says? 

Social Butterfly

William, I to wonder how many trump will be infected today at his White House gathering today. It's like he's the Pied Piper leading his Followers to Covid.

Regular Social Butterfly

If he truly has the virus and isn't pushing meds before the election, I'd say he needs a good month to see if he's cured. I can't remember who but a lady was on yesterday saying how hard it is to breathe after 6 weeks. Let's see if we see him a lot on TV or is he in the WH hiding being sick. I myself do not believe one word he says. 

He's lucky he was President, Mr. Trump would not have been so lucky with the meds and may have been very sick like all the other people that are not special. 

As for the Dr's I am sure those poor souls had to go out and like everyone else were told  WHAT HE TOLD THEM TO SAY.    You could tell that Dr. on the 1st day was dodging questions and was uncomfortable.                 IMO 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Honored Social Butterfly

How about this...
We never get the truth from trump...trump controls his Doctors...how do we know that trump is not currently getting more steroids. 

trump is not honest, moral, or ethical 

Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

How about this...
We never get the truth from trump...trump controls his Doctors...how do we know that trump is not currently getting more steroids. 

trump is not honest, moral, or ethical 

tRump "controls his doctors" to an extent because they are military and he is their Commander-In-Chief. They have proven that they will lie for him.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

"Trump says he's 'medication free"

You gotta be kidding! Trump SAYS ...........

Trump is a pathological liar. Only foolish people believe anything he says.

Trusted Social Butterfly

His lips are moving.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@alotofgrey wrote:

His lips are moving.

Yes, but I think he's sucking in air.  😉

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Why should we believe BLM cult ????

Say no to Joe and BLM cult!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Why should we believe BLM cult ????

No one here is "the BLM cult".  

Honored Social Butterfly

Those that are, know who they are!

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Will the real BLM cultist please stand up!

😆

Honored Social Butterfly

Will the real BLM cultist please stand up!

Is there enough standing room for the left BLM cult?????

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Yep, all know that they aren't. Unlike trump cult members that have no idea when they are acting like cult members.

Honored Social Butterfly

Nobody but tRumpToad and his doctors have any idea what his condition is, and he forced all the doctors to sign Non- Disclosure Agreements, so we'll NEVER know, just like we don't know about his addiction to Adderall or his stroke last November.

You trumpettes really okay about voting for PRESIDENT Pence?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yep, all know that they aren't. Unlike trump cult members that have no idea when they are acting like cult members.

Every one of the leftists that supports any of the protests (I really mean rioters, looters, cop haters, destroyers of property, killers) is a BLM cult member.  The BLM cult is reserved for members of the Democrat Party but some aren't in it but are sympathizers.

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Every one of the leftists that supports any of the protests (I really mean rioters, looters, cop haters, destroyers of property, killers) is a BLM cult member.  The BLM cult is reserved for members of the Democrat Party but some aren't in it but are sympathizers.

Looks like you missed the latest on the Trump militia as they are behind all the rioters, real cops, property destruction, etc. Did you see where there are law enforcement heads who support and help the Trump militia in their efforts to kidnap, kill people they do not like, and overthrow govt. that their dear leader does not like. More information is now out and the BLM supporters were used by the far right leaders just as the supporters are. Even Fox showed some of it.

Honored Social Butterfly

Looks like you missed the latest on the Trump militia as they are behind all the rioters, real cops, property destruction, etc. 

Confused again, I see?   These are all liberal Antifa and BLM thugs!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Looks like you missed the latest on the Trump militia as they are behind all the rioters, real cops, property destruction, etc. 

Confused again, I see?   These are all liberal Antifa and BLM thugs!

No I do not live in Trump world so know what is true, and what truth means.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No I do not live in Trump world so know what is true, and what truth means.

Did you check with your expert to know this?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This does not mean that he is symptom free (he's not, you can hear congestion in this chest and coughing to clear it on the tapes of him talking).  It also doesn't mean that he isn't still contagious. 

ALSO, since the military doctor was caught lying about trump, it's hard or impossible to now trust what  his military doctors say. Everyone I have known with Covid-19 were required to stay sequestered in isolation for two weeks after being completely symptom free. Trump isn't even symptom free yet.

Honored Social Butterfly

Seeing how we have not been getting any straight answers from the WH concerning trump, before jumping to premature conclusions, I say we give it another 10-20 days to see how trump is really doing.
And concerning pence, why was he recalled and cancelled his trips? Just for the record, he wasn’t looking too good either.
Wonder how many trump will infect today at his WH carnival circus paying homage to trump event?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png