Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump is in it for Trump

Message 41 of 48

As I remember, Trump gave mostly to Democrats.

“As a businessman and a very substantial donor to very important people, when you give, they do whatever the (heck) you want them to do,” Trump told The Wall Street Journal in July 2015. “As a businessman, I need that.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/trump-buying-politicians/498749/

trump hillary.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 48

rk9152 says "Sure, as a developer, he did what the business required. And Now he is our President and continues with that philosophy but now the "business" has changed - works for me, no bus throwing in that."

------------------

Sure United States Constitutional Emolument's Clause Violation (Conflicts of Interest)

Commander in Chief COMPROMISED !!!

Sgt. Schultz says " I see nothing " Sure I guess our forefathers were ignorant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 48

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@lj9807492 wrote:

March, 2016: "Texas senator Ted Cruz took a major swing at the Republican frontrunner during the presidential debates broadcast by Fox News tonight (Mar. 3). He accused billionaire real estate developer Donald Trump of supporting “left-wing, Democratic” politicians for years, and pinpointed a number of checks written by Trump to support current Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton in her campaign for president in 2008.
“I would like to ask Donald, why?” Cruz asked.
Surprisingly, Trump was forthright. “In 2008, I supported Hillary Clinton,” he admitted. “It was for business.”

That's why Trump supports Russia and the Saudis ..... for his business purposes ...... even when it means throwing the United States under the bus!

Sure, as a developer, he did what the business required.

Like bribery, when he promised Putin a penthouse suite in Trump Tower Moscow! A purely business decision. Do you find fault with businessmen doing such things?

And Now he is our President

Elected with Russian interference!

Not so according to Mueller. Grow up - the tic -toc is over.

and  continues with that philosophy but now the "business" has changed - works for me,

Yup ..... Trump must appease Putin to gain financial favors in Russia, continued election interference in 2020..... and hope that Putin and his oligarchs don't call in all the Russian loans made to him!

If you have proof of that, you should have contacted Mueller.

works for me, no bus throwing in that.

Trump threw the United States under the bus at the Helsinki talks when he treasonously believed Putin over 17 of his own country's intelligence agencies  ..... all to appease Putin .... Trump's partner in business and crime!

If you have proof of that contact Pelosi she really needs your help.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 48

War with Iran so US can sell bombs to Saudi's...and ignoble donald supporters are all in, don't care if they destabilize the entire Middle East, it was a good business deal - really?    NOT!

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 48

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@lj9807492 wrote:

March, 2016: "Texas senator Ted Cruz took a major swing at the Republican frontrunner during the presidential debates broadcast by Fox News tonight (Mar. 3). He accused billionaire real estate developer Donald Trump of supporting “left-wing, Democratic” politicians for years, and pinpointed a number of checks written by Trump to support current Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton in her campaign for president in 2008.
Surprisingly, Trump was forthright. “In 2008, I supported Hillary Clinton,” he admitted. “It was for business.”

That's why Trump supports Russia and the Saudis ..... for his business purposes ...... even when it means throwing the United States under the bus!

Sure, as a developer, he did what the business required.

Like bribery, when he promised Putin a penthouse suite in Trump Tower Moscow!

And Now he is our President

Elected with Russian interference!

and  continues with that philosophy but now the "business" has changed - works for me,

Yup ..... Trump must appease Putin to gain financial favors in Russia, continued election interference in 2020..... and hope that Putin and his oligarchs don't call in all the Russian loans made to him!

works for me, no bus throwing in that.

Trump threw the United States under the bus at the Helsinki talks when he treasonously believed Putin over 17 of his own country's intelligence agencies  ..... all to appease Putin .... Trump's partner in business and crime!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 48

@myexper wrote:

@lj9807492 wrote:

Sure, as a developer, he did what the business required. And Now he is our President and  continues with that philosophy but now the "business" has changed - works for me, no bus throwing in that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 48

@lj9807492 wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump is in it for Trump

Message 48 of 48

Kudos
Views
Replies