Re: Trump is a WIMP

Message 1 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump had a opportunity tonight at a Rally to be a Leader - a US President

Again, he wimped out

Instead of leading us to a better place - a more respectful place

Show some humility

Nope - after reading someone elses words off a teleprompter at the Whitehouse

Trump goes to another Rally tonight and Blames the Democrats and the News Media for todays bombs 

Trump is a Wimp

Yep, he should have appeared before the cameras and said, "Yes, it was one of my cultists who sent those bombs giving the Dems a tool to resuscitate their dying blue wave".

And then when asked how he knew, he should have said, "mick told me".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

Trump had a opportunity tonight at a Rally to be a Leader - a US President

Again, he wimped out

Instead of leading us to a better place - a more respectful place

Show some humility

Nope - after reading someone elses words off a teleprompter at the Whitehouse

Trump goes to another Rally tonight and Blames the Democrats and the News Media for todays bombs 

Trump is a Wimp

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

There are all sorts of possible reasons to admire Donald Trump, but none more imaginative than one offered by a fan attending his Pennsylvania rally before Tuesday’s congressional election. Trump’s planned meeting with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un, said retiree Paul Ambrose, was the product of his unflinching toughness.

“To me, Obama was a expletive-kissing liberal,” he told a Washington Post reporter.

“Trump is Teddy Roosevelt. He just might go in there and kick some expletive. Kim’s kind of (expletive) his pants because Trump’s put the fear of God into him. Obama would have come and bowed.”

Oh, would he now?

If toughness is proved by threatening or taking military action— an assumption I don’t share — Obama certainly qualifies. He began bombing Islamic State. He escalated the war in Afghanistan. He used air power to topple Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi. He was not bowing when he authorized the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

North Korea? Obama repeatedly tightened sanctions on Pyongyang in response to its nuclear tests, and he ordered a secret effort to sabotage its missile tests through cyberwarfare. He refused to enter talks with North Korea because he saw no evidence it was willing to give up its nukes.

Teddy Roosevelt led a cavalry unit in the Spanish-American War and tried to get permission to fight in World War I — at age 58. Trump, given the chance to fight in Vietnam, got student deferments and a medical one — for bone spurs on his heels.

He has tweeted out threats against Kim, but when South Korean officials came to the White House to relay an invitation to meet with him, Trump melted like a chocolate bar on a hot sidewalk. Even some conservatives were aghast at Trump’s eagerness to grant the North Koreans something his predecessors had withheld.

“What has Kim done to deserve this honor?” asked National Review. “Over the last nine months or so, he murdered Otto Warmbier, threatened Guam, and launched multiple missile tests, including two that flew over Japan.”

All Trump got in return, wrote Stephen Hayes, editor of The Weekly Standard, was “a promise from a regime that doesn’t keep promises, to do a thing it has avoided doing for decades.”

Source - http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-perspec-chapman-trump-weak-russia-north-korea-...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

He's Talking About - Bill Palmer - Yes I Support Bill

.......and Bill heading right for the left wing playbook with, "Donald Trump has been borrowing pages out of Adolf Hitler’s playbook from the very start of his foray into politics....".

Why do you guys always have to go down to those depths rather than staying contemporary and simply saying what has your panties in a wad?

Who are - "You Guys" - & I'll go to any depth to expose truth & reality

The radical left.

Trump is more like Hitler than Churchill

Trump is more like Hitler than Lincolin

That is taken right out of the Party line of the left.

Trump is a Bully & now that he has real power he's an even bigger bully

A recent addition to the Party line.

Hitler lied his way into power

Trump lied his way into power

No more than any other pol.

Once in power Hitler used the German Governments power to eliminate all the truth tellers and any adherence to the rule of law & any search for Justice

As opposed to Trump who is using his office to expose the political bias of the MSM.

Once in power Trump is using the US Governments power to eliminate all the truth tellers and any adherence to the rule of law & any search for Justice 

Really like that one, dontcha?

Today Trump Announced in Public that he was going to give a across the board tax cut of 10% to all Middle Class Citizens

Did Hitler do that??

It's simply a Blatant lie but he uses the Bully Pulpit of the Presidency to tell the American People Lies to benefit h

imself - just like Hitler

True. Congress will have to enact hos plan - but "blatant"????Do you know of any pol that doesn't or didn't "sell" his case?

By your standards(?) every pol follows the example of Hitler. Or maybe, from the political perspective, Hitler followed the example of successful pols.

Trumps attack on Immigrants as the biggest fear facing Americans is no different than Hitler blaming Jews

How many Jews were illegally entering Nazi Germany?? A silly example for you to use to push your "Hitler thing".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, Bill - since you are rated as extreme left and start right off with a Nazi reference, you are a perfect copy&paste source for posters who can hate but cannot think.

Yeah Bill - Why do you waste your time researching facts and then posting them with your sources so every viewer has some fact-based information to make a determination

You should simply follow the lead of the Trump cult on this forum and just type out your personal opinions void of any kind of supporting documentation

Are you supporting the nazi comment?

No Idea What You Are Referring to.........................

I see posts from me & you and what looks like something from a Russian Bot - who is Bill?

Mr Bill.png

.......and Bill heading right for the left wing playbook with, "Donald Trump has been borrowing pages out of Adolf Hitler’s playbook from the very start of his foray into politics....".

Why do you guys always have to go down to those depths rather than staying contemporary and simply saying what has your panties in a wad?

Who are - "You Guys" - & I'll go to any depth to expose truth & reality

Trump is more like Hitler than Churchill

Trump is more like Hitler than Lincolin

Trump is a Bully & now that he has real power he's an even bigger bully

Hitler lied his way into power

Trump lied his way into power

Once in power Hitler used the German Governments power to eliminate all the truth tellers and any adherence to the rule of law & any search for Justice

Once in power Trump is using the US Governments power to eliminate all the truth tellers and any adherence to the rule of law & any search for Justice 

Today Trump Announced in Public that he was going to give a across the board tax cut of 10% to all Middle Class Citizens

It's simply a Blatant lie but he uses the Bully Pulpit of the Presidency to tell the American People Lies to benefit himself - just like Hitler

Trumps attack on Immigrants as the biggest fear facing Americans is no different than Hitler blaming Jews

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

@williamb39198 wrote:

Yes, trump is a true wimp. Just like the 5th grade playground bully who calls others names, they confront him, he runs home to lie to his mother saying that the other kids were picking on him, then hides behind her skirts. 

A real man who shirks responsibility?

This is our president? Savior?

And people believe him!

Wow!

"Playground, run home to mother, hides behind skirts" - any chance you might grow up and be specific in an adult comment about what has you all upset about the President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, Bill - since you are rated as extreme left and start right off with a Nazi reference, you are a perfect copy&paste source for posters who can hate but cannot think.

Yeah Bill - Why do you waste your time researching facts and then posting them with your sources so every viewer has some fact-based information to make a determination

You should simply follow the lead of the Trump cult on this forum and just type out your personal opinions void of any kind of supporting documentation

I see posts from me & you and what looks like something from a Russian Bot - who is Bill?

Mr Bill.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

Yes, trump is a true wimp. Just like the 5th grade playground bully who calls others names, they confront him, he runs home to lie to his mother saying that the other kids were picking on him, then hides behind her skirts. 

A real man who shirks responsibility?

This is our president? Savior?

And people believe him!

Wow!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Mr Bill.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors