Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is Putin's "useful idiot" warns Vindaman...

of course he is. Anyone who knows anything about 2016, and read the Mueller Report, and follows Trumps actions and words knows this......a big reason why he must be defeated!!!

Russia is our enemy, I point out to the Trump Cult again, or they are supposed to be.

“I think the president has made this country weaker. We’re mocked by our adversaries and by our allies, and we’re heading for more disaster,” charged Vindman, a key witness in Trump’s impeachment.

The decorated Iraq war vet accused Trump of bowing to the Russian president to the detriment of America because he wants to be just like him — an “authoritarian strongman.” Vindman said Trump should be “considered to be a useful idiot and a fellow traveler, which makes him an unwitting agent of Putin.”

“He likes authoritarian strongmen who act with impunity, without checks and balances,” Vindman said. “So he’ll try to please Putin.”

"Putin's useful idiot." 

Honored Social Butterfly

Vladimir is an expert at finding and taking advantage of "Useful Idiots" like Comrade Trump.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is Putin's sock puppet.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom, remember those meetings with Vladimir @ Helsinki where Trump ordered the U.S. Stenographer to leave the room? There were good reasons why Trump didn't want his words with Vladimir reordered?

Honored Social Butterfly

of course!!! First time that ever happened, for SOME REASON> What did Trump want to keep secret so bad????
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom, the title of this thread is absolutely true. Trump has done his best to destroy the NATO alliance, just what Vladmir wants. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I don't think I would use the word "useful" though when it comes to anything TRump does, sadly. All he does is help Russia destroy America.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png