Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump has studied wind better than anyone, in this small word, watch out eagles.

Message 1 of 13

I think Trump is full of wind.

I think Trump is full of pseudeophphedrine, at least that is what people are saying.

Pseudeophphedrine to get high, adderall to come down. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Trump has studied wind better than anyone, in this small word, watch out eagles.

Message 2 of 13

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Remind me who's doing spewing all the wind.... here? Lol

Again the forest and the trees... you poor souls.

You're absolutely right.  Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

make-america-rake-again.jpg

From The Political Punchline.

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13
Remind me who's doing spewing all the wind.... here? Lol

Again the forest and the trees... you poor souls.

Libs are so dense they have gravitational pull
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13

@MsStretch wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Last I heard, Texas is a "must win" state for Republicans, so Trump should find out what his party is doing there.

As climate threat looms, Texas Republicans have a solution: giant wind farm everywhere

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/10/18/texas-wind-energy-so-strong-its-beating-out-coal-powe...

I feel part of this article bears highlighting.

In all, Texas has 14,720 wind turbines operating in the state, according to the U.S. Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy.
Despite the high number of turbines in the state, national data shows that in general residents who live by wind turbines don’t seem perturbed by them.A study published this month by the federal Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, California found that 57% of people who lived within 5 miles of a wind turbine were either positive or very positive about.... Only 8% were negative or very negative. The study was funded by the U.S. Department of Energy.
“The majority of people we surveyed were within half a mile of an existing turbine, so they were people who know all about them, they’ve heard them and seen them day and night,” said Ben Hoen, a research scientist with the Electricity Markets and Policy Group at the federal Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
Wind produces a substantial number of jobs in the state. More than 25,000 Texans work in the industry. To maintain the turbines, teams of technicians constantly visit the structures, inspecting gears or conducting pre-planned maintenance.

More proof of how out of touch tRump is.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted

Message 5 of 13

@Panjandrum wrote:

Last I heard, Texas is a "must win" state for Republicans, so Trump should find out what his party is doing there.

As climate threat looms, Texas Republicans have a solution: giant wind farm everywhere

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/10/18/texas-wind-energy-so-strong-its-beating-out-coal-powe...

I feel part of this article bears highlighting.

In all, Texas has 14,720 wind turbines operating in the state, according to the U.S. Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy.
Despite the high number of turbines in the state, national data shows that in general residents who live by wind turbines don’t seem perturbed by them.A study published this month by the federal Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, California found that 57% of people who lived within 5 miles of a wind turbine were either positive or very positive about.... Only 8% were negative or very negative. The study was funded by the U.S. Department of Energy.
“The majority of people we surveyed were within half a mile of an existing turbine, so they were people who know all about them, they’ve heard them and seen them day and night,” said Ben Hoen, a research scientist with the Electricity Markets and Policy Group at the federal Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
Wind produces a substantial number of jobs in the state. More than 25,000 Texans work in the industry. To maintain the turbines, teams of technicians constantly visit the structures, inspecting gears or conducting pre-planned maintenance.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 13

@mimi0000 wrote:

I think Trump is full of wind.

And some tRump supporters !!!

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13

Highlighted

Message 8 of 13

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Here's a good translation of the latest Muddled Trump.

"We'll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody. I know it’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly — very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous — if you’re into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything — right? So they make these things and then they put them up."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/23/what-trump-was-talking-about-his-baffling-rant-ab...

Speaking of spewing.... spewedLOL.gif

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 13

"You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody. I know it’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly — very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous — if you’re into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing."

Someone get a net. There's nothing as dangerous as a fool that believes he's a genius.

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 13

"I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody."

His idiocy, corruption and fraud knows no bounds.

Trump firm 'refusing to pay' legal bill for windfarm case

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/08/trump-organization-rejects-legal-bill-after-losing-w...

A Scottish court ruled in February this year the Trump Organization had to pay the Scottish government’s legal costs after his attempt to block an 11-turbine windfarm in Aberdeen Bay ended with defeat in the UK supreme court in 2015....

He took his battle to the Scottish parliament, claiming the country’s heavy investment in onshore windfarms would ruin its tourism industry. In one famous exchange with MSPs, Trump insisted the committee did not need to call any witnesses to verify his claims.

“I am the evidence,” he said. “I’m an expert in tourism. I have won many, many awards … if you dot your landscape with these horrible, horrible structures, you will do tremendous damage.”....

Last month the company admitted the 2008 recession and the collapse in oil prices in 2014 had been the reason the resort was never developed in line with Trump’s original plans. The Trump International Golf Club posted a £1m annual loss for 2018 last week, the seventh loss in a row. Trump and his family firm have now loaned the business £43m and it has yet to turn a profit.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors