Honored Social Butterfly

Trump goes after Fox News host

Trump has become so paranoid he cannot listen to the truth from his favorite news station. This snowflake cannot stand any criticism at all. I don't expect him to part company with Fox but I do expect things to be a bit less happy for him there. 

President Donald Trump on Monday night issued a flurry of angry messages against Fox News’ Neil Cavuto — and the network itself — after the host criticized the president for saying he’d been taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive measure against coronavirus.

Cavuto continued: “If you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus, or in a worst-case scenario you are dealing with the virus and you are in this vulnerable population, it will kill you. I cannot stress that enough. This will kill you.”

Trump in turn retweeted half a dozen Twitter posts attacking Cavuto and calling him an “idiot,” “foolish,” “gullible” and “an **bleep**.” The president chose his own words for the network, saying in a tweet that Fox News, which has generally provided favorable coverage of Trump, “is no longer the same.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/18/trump-goes-after-fox-news-host-in-twitter-flurry-267390 

Honored Social Butterfly

Nothing's changed. In a cult, nobody is allowed to criticize or disagree with the Supreme Leader. If that happens, whoever does that, becomes the target of a slanderous campaign.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Unlike CNN or MSNBC, Fox News actually has some LIBERALS on their staff. Neil Cavuto is one along with others.  Don't expect him to ever favor what Trump does.  He would make an excellent addition to CNN!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Unlike CNN or MSNBC, Fox News actually has some LIBERALS on their staff. Neil Cavuto is one along with others.  Don't expect him to ever favor what Trump does.  He would make an excellent addition to CNN!

Oh come on. I think we can all believe CNN and MSNBC actually have some LIBERAL on their staffs as well.  I just think you are not watching those networks often enough to see them. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh come on. I think we can all believe CNN and MSNBC actually have some LIBERAL on their staffs as well. I just think you are not watching those networks often enough to see them.

Some?  ALL!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes all on MSNBC, and CNN are good thinking people who follow in the path of the great Americans who built this country. On Fox and other far right Trump supporting media are the people who have tried to Destroy American for years. They follow in the path of the media people who served Hitler.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

My, how the worm has turned.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png