Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
238
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

238 Views
Message 1 of 16

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Trump visited El Paso yesterday.  He visited a few hospital rooms and then ran like a rabbit with bone spurs.  I have to admit, if he was going to go to El Paso, hiding in a hospital was the right move/ 


He should have gone to the morgue to see the deadly result of his hate filled rhetoric and the weapon he and his NRA controlled Republicans are allowing in the hands of civilians .... including the mentally ill.


More nonsense from the left!  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger?  Probably never!


More straw man arguments from the right as nobody said anything about Trump "pulling the trigger". So "when will the right realize" that's all they have .... lacking any facts or meaningful counters?

Trump did, however, inspire others to "pull the trigger" via his hate filled rhetoric.

Trump's refusal to ban military grade weapons from civilian use also placed a weapon of mass killing in the hands of those who believed his hate filled rhetoric.

As such, Trump is as responsible as the white supremacists who pull the triggers!


Nonsense as usual!


"As usual", another unsubstantiated nebulous reply reflecting an inability to counter a posting with anything factual or meaningful!


I will respond in a meaningful way when you have a meaningful post.  I don't have very high hopes!


You've just admitted that your response was not "meaningful"   yet you follow it with yet another unsubstantiated nebulous reply reflecting an inability to counter a posting with anything factual or meaningful.

Yup .... "very high hopes" are indeed lacking with unsubstantiated nebulous replies in lieu of anything factual or meaningful!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
238
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
253
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

253 Views
Message 2 of 16

You have to admit, Trump's argument that he never, actually, killed anyone is quite compelling. It was the same argument used by every camp guard at Auschwitz as well as Charles Manson.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
253
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
260
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

260 Views
Message 3 of 16

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Trump visited El Paso yesterday.  He visited a few hospital rooms and then ran like a rabbit with bone spurs.  I have to admit, if he was going to go to El Paso, hiding in a hospital was the right move/ 


He should have gone to the morgue to see the deadly result of his hate filled rhetoric and the weapon he and his NRA controlled Republicans are allowing in the hands of civilians .... including the mentally ill.


More nonsense from the left!  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger?  Probably never!


More straw man arguments from the right as nobody said anything about Trump "pulling the trigger". So "when will the right realize" that's all they have .... lacking any facts or meaningful counters?

Trump did, however, inspire others to "pull the trigger" via his hate filled rhetoric.

Trump's refusal to ban military grade weapons from civilian use also placed a weapon of mass killing in the hands of those who believed his hate filled rhetoric.

As such, Trump is as responsible as the white supremacists who pull the triggers!


Nonsense as usual!


"As usual", another unsubstantiated nebulous reply reflecting an inability to counter a posting with anything factual or meaningful!


I will respond in a meaningful way when you have a meaningful post.  I don't have very high hopes!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
260
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
299
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

299 Views
Message 4 of 16

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Trump visited El Paso yesterday.  He visited a few hospital rooms and then ran like a rabbit with bone spurs.  I have to admit, if he was going to go to El Paso, hiding in a hospital was the right move/ 


He should have gone to the morgue to see the deadly result of his hate filled rhetoric and the weapon he and his NRA controlled Republicans are allowing in the hands of civilians .... including the mentally ill.


More nonsense from the left!  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger?  Probably never!


More straw man arguments from the right as nobody said anything about Trump "pulling the trigger". So "when will the right realize" that's all they have .... lacking any facts or meaningful counters?

Trump did, however, inspire others to "pull the trigger" via his hate filled rhetoric.

Trump's refusal to ban military grade weapons from civilian use also placed a weapon of mass killing in the hands of those who believed his hate filled rhetoric.

As such, Trump is as responsible as the white supremacists who pull the triggers!


Nonsense as usual!


"As usual", another unsubstantiated nebulous reply reflecting an inability to counter a posting with anything factual or meaningful!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
299
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
320
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

320 Views
Message 5 of 16

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Trump visited El Paso yesterday.  He visited a few hospital rooms and then ran like a rabbit with bone spurs.  I have to admit, if he was going to go to El Paso, hiding in a hospital was the right move/ 


He should have gone to the morgue to see the deadly result of his hate filled rhetoric and the weapon he and his NRA controlled Republicans are allowing in the hands of civilians .... including the mentally ill.


More nonsense from the left!  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger?  Probably never!


More straw man arguments from the right as nobody said anything about Trump "pulling the trigger". So "when will the right realize" that's all they have .... lacking any facts or meaningful counters?

Trump did, however, inspire others to "pull the trigger" via his hate filled rhetoric.

Trump's refusal to ban military grade weapons from civilian use also placed a weapon of mass killing in the hands of those who believed his hate filled rhetoric.

As such, Trump is as responsible as the white supremacists who pull the triggers!


Nonsense as usual!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
320
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
366
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

366 Views
Message 6 of 16

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger? 

 

 

 

If parents leave books of matches lying on the coffee table and their toddler sets the house on fire, we must not blame the parents because they didn't strike any matches. Right?


But Trump left no matches. 

Wrong again NOTHAPPENING.

Trump's continual hate filled rhetoric attacking Mexicans and joking with the person who suggested killing all immigrants clearly indicates otherwise!

 

The same matches were available to Obama and I didn't see you complain Obama left matches. 

An unsubstantiated absurd accusation as President Obama NEVER entertained killing immigrants nor insulting Mexicans as Trump has done!

 

 

Could it be that your hatred for Trump is so much that you are grasping for straws?

The only "straws' being grasped are by the right wing posters herein .... continually relying on disingenuous "straw" man arguments in lieu of any factual or meaningful responses!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
366
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
377
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

377 Views
Message 7 of 16

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Trump visited El Paso yesterday.  He visited a few hospital rooms and then ran like a rabbit with bone spurs.  I have to admit, if he was going to go to El Paso, hiding in a hospital was the right move/ 


He should have gone to the morgue to see the deadly result of his hate filled rhetoric and the weapon he and his NRA controlled Republicans are allowing in the hands of civilians .... including the mentally ill.


More nonsense from the left!  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger?  Probably never!


Being a gutless, draft-dodging preppytwit makes it unlikely lil donnypoo will ever fire a gun in anger. However, his hands remain soaked in the blood of the El Paso victims because his mouth fired the hatred and racism  that caused the scum to pull the trigger, and his Party armed the psycho with military hardware that tripled the body count.

Hitler didn't push a single victim into the gas chambers HIMSELF, probably never would. Do you really forgive him his role in the Holocaust because of that?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
377
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
369
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

369 Views
Message 8 of 16

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Trump visited El Paso yesterday.  He visited a few hospital rooms and then ran like a rabbit with bone spurs.  I have to admit, if he was going to go to El Paso, hiding in a hospital was the right move/ 


He should have gone to the morgue to see the deadly result of his hate filled rhetoric and the weapon he and his NRA controlled Republicans are allowing in the hands of civilians .... including the mentally ill.


More nonsense from the left!  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger?  Probably never!


More straw man arguments from the right as nobody said anything about Trump "pulling the trigger". So "when will the right realize" all they have is disingenuous straw man arguments  ...... in lieu of any facts or meaningful counters?

Trump did, however, inspire others to "pull the trigger" via his hate filled rhetoric.

Trump's refusal to ban military grade weapons from civilian use also placed a weapon of mass killing in the hands of those who believed his hate filled rhetoric.

As such, Trump is as responsible as the white supremacists who pull the triggers!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
369
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
378
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

378 Views
Message 9 of 16

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger? 


Do you know that is EXACTLY the same statementsmade by both Adolf Hitler and Charles Manson? 


Now you are pointing fingers at me through innuendo?


At you? No. I was successfully comparing Trump to Hitler and Manson. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
378
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
378
Views

Re: Trump found exactly the right way to visit El Paso

378 Views
Message 10 of 16

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  When will the left realize that Trump did not pull the trigger? 


Do you know that is EXACTLY the same statementsmade by both Adolf Hitler and Charles Manson? 


Now you are pointing fingers at me through innuendo?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
378
Views