Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump fires his entire AIDS advisory staff

Message 1 of 4

@phyllisc6781

@Richva

@umbarch64

How could we possibly expect trump to have any concern about aids? I’m sure that he will have the same attitude that he has shown about the opioid crisis, and to our brothers and sisters in Puerto Rico. trump: “I’m sure that if I ignore it, it will go away. Besides, they probably deserved it”.

An empty space has no moral code, no compassion, no love, no caring, no empathy, no feeling, and no soul. 

And to think that we have an empty space as president.

We are better than this

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

What can one expect from a know it all know nothing who doesn’t believe in science and doesn’t seem to have the mental capacity to understand it or the compassion to understand the medical needs of others. 

More proof that he’s incompetent idiot needs to be removed as soon as possible for the good of the American people. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

I think the gist of what 'The donald' has said is that he knows more about everything than anybody. 

That's what I understood from his very words. 

That being so, why should  he tolerate any opposing views of AIDS or anything else, even an effective treatment for AIDS and its implementation.  He knows with certainty how it gets passed on.  I've both heard and seen his supporters say those who have AIDS are reaping their just deserts for 'un-natural' acts contrary to God's will.  I suspect you've heard that too. 

Why be surprised then, that 'the donald' would cheerfully and immediately get rid of people and agencies who seek to thwart the will of God  Those supporting 'the donald', even the ones who do not share that view, seem willing to 'go along to get along'.  I'd say that makes them equally responsible for the consequences.....and equally deplorable...every last single one of them.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump fires his entire AIDS advisory staff

Message 4 of 4

He did not like the fact that they were hammering him on his cuts to funding. After all, AIDS is no longer a problem. Right?

Ten HIV/AIDS experts have been dismissed from their unpaid roles on the presidential advisory council. Six other members quit in June, accusing Trump of having no strategy to deal with the epidemic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-president-donald-trump-fires-entire-council-advising-on-hiv-...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors