Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump feels unwelcome

Message 61 of 67

In MY Human Resources Department, I was trained to thoroughly read and understand all documents coming through the department, from policy directives to employment applications. @nctarheel.......bet you got in BIG trouble if you referred to someone's tush. I don't know why you notice Trump's tush and don't care to know. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 67

@Soosie wrote:
After all, its' hair stays in place and the tush seems somewhat less expansive than his own. @nctarheel.......this seems to have nothing to do with politics. If you were in HR as you say, don't you realize this type of statement is not OK? Hope you didn't leave all that training behind.

In MY Human Resources Department, I was trained to thoroughly read and understand all documents coming through the department, from policy directives to employment applications.

You make a statement that my comment seems to have nothing to do with politics. Your rationale for that is not defined. If my comment is about TRUMP THE CHUMP; then it is most certainly about politics.

Error #1 on your part.

But even of we accepted your rationale that it wasn't political; if one reads the title of this section of the discussion board thoroughly as they should; they would discover that the board covers current events also. The BLIMP is most assuredly a current event.

Error #2 on your part.

But after reading your post one more time, focusing on "don't you realize this type of statement is not OK"; I almost get the feeling that you are accusing me of making a sexual harassing statement about TRUMP THE CHUMP.

If that is the case, you have elicited a belly laugh on my part.

That's funny.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trumplethinskin  !!!!

trump asked for it with all of his name calling and ignorant actions.

Trumplethinskin! Love it!

Funny how the MAGATS (Make America Great Again Trump supporters) are always taking pot shots about "safe zones", yet Trump won't even travel to the capital of the UK because he doesn't feel welcome. My, how snowflakey.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 67
After all, its' hair stays in place and the tush seems somewhat less expansive than his own. @nctarheel.......this seems to have nothing to do with politics. If you were in HR as you say, don't you realize this type of statement is not OK? Hope you didn't leave all that training behind.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 67

He should appreciate the blimp.

After all, its' hair stays in place and the tush seems somewhat less expansive than his own.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 67

Trumplethinskin  !!!!

trump asked for it with all of his name calling and ignorant actions.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump feels unwelcome

Message 67 of 67

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-baby-blimp-balloon-london-2018-7?utm_source=reddit.com

Trump says the 20-foot-tall angry baby blimp flying in London makes him feel 'unwelcome'

Trump baby balloon blimp

President Donald Trump said he felt "unwelcome" in London after its mayor, Sadiq Khan, permitted a 20-foot-tall angry "Trump Baby" blimp depicting him to be flown during his visit to the UK.

I wonder how the parents of kidnapped children feel?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors