From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump feels unwelcome

Message 51 of 67

@KidBoy2 wrote:
PaintItBlack posted..

And to think we've been wasting billions of dollars every year for hundreds of years on professional diplomacy, when we could have just fired the entire diplomatic corps and tweeted insults to our closest allies to protect the nation's interests! #winning!

===================

Yes, for years the US has been paying our diplomatic corps to suck up to other countries to make them feel good. Enough is enough...its good that we have a President that is not afraid to stand up for our country. I hope he instills that into our diplomatic corps that deal with other countries.

Where on earth did you come up with this idea?  The diplomatic corps works for the good of America.  Can't say the same about Trump.  How are the farmers reacting to China's tariffs on soybeans?  I see the price is down about 20% and farmers are talking bankruptcy. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 67

1.   The crowd estimate by a conservative paper in the UK estimated the crowd protesting Donald was 250K,   https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/donald-trump-london-protest-news-nearly-250000-protesters-march-a...

2.   Citizens of UK are cheeky and they don't hold back when the call someone out.  https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/07/13/brits-dont-mince-words-most-irreverent-and-radical-sign...

3.     Ignoblers are now against diplomacy, seriously.   Warmongers are in full heat with Donald...apparently.     Why didn't they say that when GWB was shipping billions of dollars in cash to Iraq?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 67
PaintItBlack posted..

And to think we've been wasting billions of dollars every year for hundreds of years on professional diplomacy, when we could have just fired the entire diplomatic corps and tweeted insults to our closest allies to protect the nation's interests! #winning!

===================

Yes, for years the US has been paying our diplomatic corps to suck up to other countries to make them feel good. Enough is enough...its good that we have a President that is not afraid to stand up for our country. I hope he instills that into our diplomatic corps that deal with other countries.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 67

Given Der Trumper's bombastic behavior, especially his interference in British politics, it would be appropriate for Her Majesty to cancel the tea and send Donny down the block for bangers and mash with an assistant footman.

As for the blimp (the floating one, not the ranting one) things like that do not work UNLESS there's a lot of truth behind the lampoon. The blimp works!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 67

@Soosie wrote:
In MY Human Resources Department, I was trained to thoroughly read and understand all documents coming through the department, from policy directives to employment applications. @nctarheel.......bet you got in BIG trouble if you referred to someone's tush. I don't know why you notice Trump's tush and don't care to know. AND, so you don't read something into this, no it is not about your tush. You seem to mis-interpret that in the past. Kinda makes me sick on my tummy.

I am sorry that you are not feeling well.

I could sort of tell because your comments above lack meaning without further explanation.

What does, "I don't know why you notice Trump's tush and don't care to know." I ask you... To know what?????

Then you go on and you say, "AND, so you don't read something into this, no it is not about your tush." I never made a comment about my tush........Did you see a comment that I didn't see?

You go one step further and make the statement, "You seem to mis-interpret that in the past". I have scoured the archives to find what you are alluding to; but alas, I find nothing........ Again, have you seen a comment that I haven't seen?

I hope you feel better enabling you to clarify your comments above.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 67

Gee, trump does not feel welcome?

Why? Just because of the baby trump blimp, or ten of thousands in the streets protesting his visit, or just tea with the Queen and not a state dinner?

Well donnie, you get what you deserve!

And people all over the free world do

not approve of what you are doing. 

I did get a kick out of one protester’s  sign: Yankee Go Home! 

Remember, you are representing us, not you

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 67

Trump feels unwelcome in Europe? Wait until he gets back to America. I understand orders for that Baby Trump balloon are through the roof. 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 67

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Its good that Trump is not afraid to stick up for our country!.

Telling other nations they should pay more for NATO has hit a nerve .... its about time.

The protesters in London act like the cry babies we have in the US...the ones that want more and more from our government when they in many case could and should pay their own way.

LOL if I need someone to stick up for me, I sure hope that person doesn't do it by attacking all my longtime friends. I guess you think it's different for countries, huh?

And to think we've been wasting billions of dollars every year for hundreds of years on professional diplomacy, when we could have just fired the entire diplomatic corps and tweeted insults to our closest allies to protect the nation's interests! #winning!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 67
Its good that Trump is not afraid to stick up for our country!.

Telling other nations they should pay more for NATO has hit a nerve .... its about time.

The protesters in London act like the cry babies we have in the US...the ones that want more and more from our government when they in many case could and should pay their own way.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 67

@Soosie wrote:
In MY Human Resources Department, I was trained to thoroughly read and understand all documents coming through the department, from policy directives to employment applications. @nctarheel.......bet you got in BIG trouble if you referred to someone's tush. I don't know why you notice Trump's tush and don't care to know. AND, so you don't read something into this, no it is not about your tush. You seem to mis-interpret that in the past. Kinda makes me sick on my tummy.

I'll just bet someone at the afternoon TEA Party could come up with a new banner to replace "Don't Tread on Me".  They could caption it "Don't Barf on Me" and substitute the balloon for the rattlesnake.  Works for me, how about you?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors