Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump feels unwelcome

Message 41 of 67

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Temper posted..

Nobody is cheering for our country to do badly. Why would you think that?

==========================

I read posts and I watch the news.
There are many people that want Trump to fail ... if he fails our country fails...not that had to understand is it?

I think you are confusing our having every confidence he will fail with wanting him to fail. It would be kind of nice if he disappointed us but Trump is the "I told you so" president. Not the MAGA president. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 67
Temper posted..

==========================

I read posts and I watch the news.
There are many people that want Trump to fail ... if he fails our country fails...not that had to understand is it?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 67

@Cirice wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
In MY Human Resources Department, I was trained to thoroughly read and understand all documents coming through the department, from policy directives to employment applications. @nctarheel.......bet you got in BIG trouble if you referred to someone's tush. I don't know why you notice Trump's tush and don't care to know. AND, so you don't read something into this, no it is not about your tush. You seem to mis-interpret that in the past. Kinda makes me sick on my tummy.

I could be wrong, but I don't think nctarheel is on the job here in this forum. However, Trump is on the job, but for some reason, all of his commentary seems to be perfectly fine with you.

All I have to say about your "sick tummy" is you'll get over it.

@Cirice,

Thanks for the back-up. I am not only NOT on the job but have been retired from it for quite some time.

@Soosie's comments above did not make much sense to me as I read them. I asked for clarification of what they meant but all I got in return was silence.

Maybe she decided her comments were inappropriate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 67

Here is some news that came out this evening on Trump and his 3 golf courses. Two in GB, and one in Ireland. They are all loosing money by the bucket, and have never made money since built. When they were built by Trump all bills were paid by cash. The project chief was on TV this evening. He told us he was paid in cash. Doe not this seem strange to all? Looks like some money lanuderying was going on. Could it have been for the Russians? Lets hope the countries start a probe. Just think an American President goes to jail in GB. That would be a first.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 67

Well said Circe,  well said. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 67

Yes, for years the US has been paying our diplomatic corps to suck up to other countries to make them feel good. Enough is enough...its good that we have a President that is not afraid to stand up for our country. I hope he instills that into our diplomatic corps that deal with other countries.

Somehow our presidents have always managed to stand up for our country without heaping praise on dictators and insulting our allies.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 67

@Soosie wrote:
In MY Human Resources Department, I was trained to thoroughly read and understand all documents coming through the department, from policy directives to employment applications. @nctarheel.......bet you got in BIG trouble if you referred to someone's tush. I don't know why you notice Trump's tush and don't care to know. AND, so you don't read something into this, no it is not about your tush. You seem to mis-interpret that in the past. Kinda makes me sick on my tummy.

I could be wrong, but I don't think nctarheel is on the job here in this forum. However, Trump is on the job, but for some reason, all of his commentary seems to be perfectly fine with you.

All I have to say about your "sick tummy" is you'll get over it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 67

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TemperMental67 posted..

Since when did being polite and working together become a weakness? Being a bully is NOT being a leader. For people who support Trump’s being an **bleep** to others, is this how you conduct your own personal and professional relationships? How does that work for you?

========
"Since when did being polite and working together become a weakness?'

Working together...that is a good thing but in many cases countries have take advantage of the US.

Looking out for the best interest of our country is not being a bully.

I see the dislike of Trump have made the uninformed to lose their ability to be objective and are cheering for our country to do badly... sad but true!

Do you really think Trump’s insulting demeanor is “looking out for our country?” I mean really? Again, is this the way you speak to business associates? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 67
TemperMental67 posted..

Since when did being polite and working together become a weakness? Being a bully is NOT being a leader. For people who support Trump’s being an **bleep** to others, is this how you conduct your own personal and professional relationships? How does that work for you?

========
"Since when did being polite and working together become a weakness?'

Working together...that is a good thing but in many cases countries have take advantage of the US.

Looking out for the best interest of our country is not being a bully.

I see the dislike of Trump have made the uninformed to lose their ability to be objective and are cheering for our country to do badly... sad but true!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 67

@KidBoy2 wrote:
PaintItBlack posted..

And to think we've been wasting billions of dollars every year for hundreds of years on professional diplomacy, when we could have just fired the entire diplomatic corps and tweeted insults to our closest allies to protect the nation's interests! #winning!

===================

Yes, for years the US has been paying our diplomatic corps to suck up to other countries to make them feel good. Enough is enough...its good that we have a President that is not afraid to stand up for our country. I hope he instills that into our diplomatic corps that deal with other countries.

Since when did being polite and working together become a weakness?  Being a bully is NOT being a leader. For people who support Trump’s being an **bleep** to others, is this how you conduct your own personal and professional relationships?  How does that work for you?  

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors