Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump feels unwelcome

Message 31 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The President would prefer not to get involved

Oh? Would never know it from the way he cowardly insults people with his twitter account. Seems he's anxious to get involved if it includes intentional slights from the safety of his secret service cocoon, but the minute he has to account for his own words, he cuts and runs, and this time is no different.

There was a lot left out of the quote. if you are going to purport to respond to another's words, honesty would dictates you fully represent them.

No purport about it - @BigLib did respond to "another's words"...

If you allege that there were omissions, then it is incumbent upon you to quote those omissions - and provide valid proof that the alleged omissions were pertinent to the issue...

As far as trump feeling uncomfortable - that's not at all surprising - considering the multiple millions in Great Britain who strongly disapprove of him as well as the many millions in the majority of countries in Europe who feel very much the same as Brits do.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 67

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh? Would never know it from the way he cowardly insults people with his twitter account. Seems he's anxious to get involved if it includes intentional slights from the safety of his secret service cocoon, but the minute he has to account for his own words, he cuts and runs, and this time is no different.

There was a lot left out of the quote. if you are going to purport to respond to another's words, honesty would dictates you fully represent them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 67

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Temper posted..

Nobody is cheering for our country to do badly. Why would you think that?

==========================

I read posts and I watch the news.
There are many people that want Trump to fail ... if he fails our country fails...not that had to understand is it?

No. If he had done something good, with North Korea for instance, I would have been happy. I would still hate him as a vile sex predator. But I would have been happy he had succeeded.   The country is not Trump and Trump is not the country.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trumplethinskin  !!!!

trump asked for it with all of his name calling and ignorant actions.

What did he say to offend the balloon people??

Why haven't you asked them?

Unlike various and assorted "trump trash people" (often referred to as "trump supporters") who tell all manner of malicious lies - the "balloon people" could tell you exactly where it's at and what's what...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 67

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Temper posted..

There are many people that want Trump to fail ... if he fails our country fails...not that had to understand is it?

I believe you are missing a point though. If they can undo the last elections, we sink into a form of anarchism - who knows how deep. From those ashes some see the "new" America arising. 

I believe they consider any failures for America that the mobs can create around the world as working to their advantage since the "new" America will then be able to operate as "one world" with the leftists all over the world.

It is a modernized version of "Rise workers.....".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 67

@BigLib wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trumplethinskin  !!!!

Trumplethinskin! Love it!

Funny how the MAGATS (Make America Great Again Trump supporters) are always taking pot shots about "safe zones", yet Trump won't even travel to the capital of the UK because he doesn't feel welcome. My, how snowflakey.

As always, sputtering in hatred tosses logic out the window.

Safe zones are those created by some "big brother" authority telling people they cannot go there to express their opinions because someone else (snowflakes) might be offended. In this case the mobs are free to fly their balloons, carry their signs, and chant their chants. The President would prefer not to get involved so rather than demanding a "safe zone" he goes elsewhere.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trumplethinskin  !!!!

What did he say to offend the balloon people??

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 67

Kid, I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 67

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Temper posted..

Oh, so that's what it is. Thanks for confirming that the only reason the tea party existed was to demonstrate how badly they wanted Obama to fail.

There's only been one person I've ever heard express that they wanted a President to fail:

"I hope he fails" - Rush Limbaugh, January 16, 2009

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors