Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump feels unwelcome

Message 1 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

I can't wait to The Dumpster Trumpster  returns back to OUR Country. With his recent Summit crap being aired.  I know  New Jersey  ordered  a balloon to fly over his golf course  here.  I just think he is soo  Wrong  not to address  the 2016 election differently. There is doplamicy,  and Ass 😘.  You decide  what happened  today. .. Some of the older Americans are so up set, I thought they where going to stock out.  I realize  these people have lived through  the depression,  several  wars,  conflicts etc.  But they are Heartbroken  by the news today. Remember  United we Stand,  is all I have heard since the broadcasts... Nancy 

Yes, even Noo Joisy has low class hate filled people.

Yup .... there are Trump supporters in New Jersey too.

Additionally, some can't even spell "so" and "diplomacy" in their sputtering hatred.

Actually, the hatred resides in those that can't spell "New Jersey".

If you are from Noo Yawk, that IS how you spell Noo Joisy.

OK .... So playing your game and reflecting the topic, the world would spell "Trump": M-O-R-O-N!

Wot game - dat's the way we tawk.

Now that's kinda funny! rk made a funny 😜

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 67

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

I can't wait to The Dumpster Trumpster  returns back to OUR Country. With his recent Summit crap being aired.  I know  New Jersey  ordered  a balloon to fly over his golf course  here.  I just think he is soo  Wrong  not to address  the 2016 election differently. There is doplamicy,  and Ass 😘.  You decide  what happened  today. .. Some of the older Americans are so up set, I thought they where going to stock out.  I realize  these people have lived through  the depression,  several  wars,  conflicts etc.  But they are Heartbroken  by the news today. Remember  United we Stand,  is all I have heard since the broadcasts... Nancy 

Additionally, some can't even spell "so" and "diplomacy" in their sputtering hatred.

OK .... So playing your game and reflecting the topic, the world would spell "Trump": M-O-R-O-N!

Wot game - dat's the way we tawk.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 67

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Yes, even Noo Joisy has low class hate filled people. Additionally, some can't even spell "so" and "diplomacy" in their sputtering hatred.

You really have a hard on for people who forget to  use spell check, don't you?

Have a WHAT????  I think you are supposed to say "erection".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Yes, even Noo Joisy has low class hate filled people. Additionally, some can't even spell "so" and "diplomacy" in their sputtering hatred.

You really have a hard on for people who forget to  use spell check, don't you?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 67

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 67

@n566192l wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 67

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

Is Fox wrong? As I have posted, it seems like the same radical leftist signs and chants as appear here.

Well - if one is willing to overlook the fact that even trump is taking dictation from Putin and is repeating whatever Putin wants said - and that Fox appears to be drinking that koolaid too...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors