Trump fatigue in 2020?

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump fatigue in 2020?

Message 1 of 16

I liked THE FACTORY. I didn't feel that it stoked Trump hatred, but I don't think it neutralized it either. It allowed the viewer to see how another culture works, in two different countries but for one company. I understood the employees who fought for the union and I understood the ones who decided against that. IMO it depicted what the living conditions in that area are, and so the struggle that some had were understandable. One of the best parts of the program was watching all the employees, American and Chinese attempting to work together amiably while trying to understand each other. I found nothing anti Trump about the program. 

Sir Granny Tracy
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

Trump May Have a Republican Challenger.

joe walsh.jpg

Conservative radio host Joe Walsh may run against Donald Trump

August 22, 2019

Joe Walsh, a conservative radio host who served one term as an Illinois congressman, is inching toward challenging President Trump in a Republican primary.

“I’m strongly, strongly considering it. That’s — again, I’m not trying to be cute or coy. I’ve told you before — if somebody’s going to get in there and go after him … it’s got to be done soon,” Walsh, 57, said Thursday on CNN.

“You’re running out of time. But more importantly, these are not conventional times. Look at the guy in the White House. These are urgent times,” said Walsh, who last week apologized for his role in helping elect an “unfit con man.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/conservative-radio-host-joe-walsh-may-run-against-trump/

Joe Walsh will be on ABC This Week tomorrow Sunday at 10 am.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@Panjandrum wrote:

Sounds like you prefer LIBERAL truth over facts----Let examine the FACTS--

mail.jpg

This isn't a list of "Obama Administration scandals", it's a fantasy list created by conservative media to keep the outrage addicts in the base happy. Don't believe me? Try asking the average person to name some of these scandals and you'll almost certainly get a blank look. It only exists inside the bubble conservative live in.

The Regressive's fantasies. "Deficts don't matter" and BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIII

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

Sounds like you prefer LIBERAL truth over facts----Let examine the FACTS--

mail.jpg

This isn't a list of "Obama Administration scandals", it's a fantasy list created by conservative media to keep the outrage addicts in the base happy. Don't believe me? Try asking the average person to name some of these scandals and you'll almost certainly get a blank look. It only exists inside the bubble conservative live in.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-And yet, you have seen it.   I am really sorry that Obama is picking on your precious little snowflake.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sounds like you prefer LIBERAL truth over facts----Let examine the FACTS--mail.jpg

There is not one word of truth in what you posted. Every thing has been proven to be false.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

Richva wrote-And yet, you have seen it.   I am really sorry that Obama is picking on your precious little snowflake.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sounds like you prefer LIBERAL truth over facts----Let examine the FACTS--mail.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

Here is something all should think about with Trump, and it just adds to the long list of corruption from Trump over the years.  There has been very little reported about it so far.

In a court filing by Congress to force the IRS to give them Trumps tax return there was a new reason given to the judge to act quickly. The judge is told there is a wisleblower in the IRS who has given Congress information that the law which requires the IRS to audit the President, and Vice President Tax returns every year they are in office is not being followed with Trump and his VP. Congress wants to now look into this and needs the Tax information.

Trump has told us he is under audit by the IRS these past 2 years and that is why he will not release his tax returns. Now we find out that is not true so Trump lied again, and is breaking the law again.

NY  State tells us Trump listed his property in GB (Golf Course) at a high value on tax forms for GB, and of little value on NY tax forms. The NY AG is on that case. Looks like Trump lied, and stole money again from the US and British Govt.

Now that is more Trump Fatigue.      LETS END IT IN 2020. GET RID OF TRUMP AND ALL WITH AN R BEHIND THEIR NAME.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@easyed598 wrote:

Tom wrote-I have had Trump fatigue from Nov 7th, 2016, LOL. Planning on it to go away Nov. 2020!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I still have Obama     fatigue from 2008. How can we miss him if he never goes away? His new Netflix show is spreading more Trump hatred and seems that show is

will going nowhere fast.

And yet, you have seen it.   I am really sorry that Obama is picking on your precious little snowflake.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@easyed598 wrote:

Tom wrote-I have had Trump fatigue from Nov 7th, 2016, LOL. Planning on it to go away Nov. 2020!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I still have Obama     fatigue from 2008. How can we miss him if he never goes away? His new Netflix show is spreading more Trump hatred and seems that show is

will going nowhere fast.

Well you are one of the very few who do. We all have great fear about the Mental Health of Trump. We have quite a few more Mental Health Experts telling us Trump is a sick man. Here is an idea. Lets have him looked at by a panel of Mental Health Experts and a full report made to all of us. You do know we have reports now of some in the WH talking about using the 25th Admin. on him. That is a first.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

will going nowhere fast.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors