Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump family lied about heritage for financial gain

Message 1 of 16

@Olderscout66–In answer to your question—NO.

In answer to your statement—agreed!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@Olderscout66 wrote:

At a ceremony honoring hero's heritage, Der Trumper thinks its cool to try and demean someone who takes pride in her heritage.

Has there ever been such a scumbag POTUS in a Western country? This gutless draftdodging preppytwit is beginning to make Kim Jong-un look cultured.

You have a point there - liddle donnie is the turd in the nation's punchbowl.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

At a ceremony honoring hero's heritage, Der Trumper thinks its cool to try and demean someone who takes pride in her heritage.

Has there ever been such a scumbag POTUS in a Western country? This gutless draftdodging preppytwit is beginning to make Kim Jong-un look cultured.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

Fred Trump lied.

liddle donnie lies about 70% of the time.

Both are facts.

liddle donnie has many of the same genes that the monster Hitler had.

That's a fact too.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

Hmm, trump’s lying for financial gain. Clearly the family  tradition continues!  A bunch of lying shysters.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@BigLib wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

The reason Donald gave for his father's claim is that he spent time in Sweden. I mean, c'mon, I've spent time at Niagara Falls, but that doesn't make me a Maid of the Mist. He was full of lame excuses even back then.

But don't you DARE let Donald know he might be part Swede, or else he'll fire up his Twitter and take credit for ABBA's success and Volvo's safety record.

Yeah....but I bet you didn't come with the whole famdamily and spend the entire summer at your 'home away from home'.  I'm not talking casual visitor here.  These folks could qualify to vote there if they wanted.  I went out a few times with one of the lovliest of the lot....and my very good friend married her.  I forgave him...I got the lovliest of the local lot, so I'm happy.

As for 'the donald'.  I'll keep it quiet if you will.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@umbarch64 wrote:

I knew I saw it somewhere.  It was in Politico.  'The donald's'  Mother was Scottish.  She's likely to have been some genetic combination that probably contains a substantial Scandinavian component.  It pains me no end to say it, but the Scandinavian component will undoubtedly contain a substantial amount of Swede. That sort of thing happened all over the place back then.

When summer comes in Minnesota, the tourists arrive.  While they're there, variety is indeed the spice of life.  The more things change the more they stay the same.

Soooo.....it appears Freddie lied through his teeth for reprehensible reasons.  Nuts don't fall far from the tree. Soooo....of the offspring, assuming he is one, 'the donald' could be part Swede.  Like I said, it pains me no end.  Sighhhhh!

The reason Donald gave for his father's claim is that he spent time in Sweden. I mean, c'mon, I've spent time at Niagara Falls, but that doesn't make me a Maid of the Mist. He was full of lame excuses even back then.

But don't you DARE let Donald know he might be part Swede, or else he'll fire up his Twitter and take credit for ABBA's success and Volvo's safety record.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

Again, I hate to say it but, no one is surprised. This idiot lies about everything. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

I knew I saw it somewhere.  It was in Politico.  'The donald's'  Mother was Scottish.  She's likely to have been some genetic combination that probably contains a substantial Scandinavian component.  It pains me no end to say it, but the Scandinavian component will undoubtedly contain a substantial amount of Swede. That sort of thing happened all over the place back then.

When summer comes in Minnesota, the tourists arrive.  While they're there, variety is indeed the spice of life.  The more things change the more they stay the same.

Soooo.....it appears Freddie lied through his teeth for reprehensible reasons.  Nuts don't fall far from the tree. Soooo....of the offspring, assuming he is one, 'the donald' could be part Swede.  Like I said, it pains me no end.  Sighhhhh!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@Cirice wrote:

@americanpatrick-- The broad opening statement is way past mute?  What does that even mean? It's way past silent?

Fred Trump being dead doesn't change the fact that the Trump family lied about heritage for financial gain.

Elizabeth Warren didn't lie about her heritage, and she never received any money for her education (or for any other reason), nor did she ever try.

FYI- A person cannot simply claim to be Native American and then get free money. You have to have a degree of Indian blood and maintain tribal affiliation.

"mute", huh?   Yep - that's a really good idea for right wingers...

Tribes require that allegations of Native American Ancestry be verifiable.

While DNA can be used to verify Indian Ancestry - the current state of the technology makes it not yet possible to determine which specific tribe one's ancestors belonged to...

Tribes still require failrly specific verifiable proof...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs