Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump erodes Social Security and Medicare

Message 1 of 14

@k397840k wrote:

A Bot, no I assure you I'm a real live person.  What you have been reading from the left wing is their opinions ad nauseum.  What you will see is a refreshing truth, not the garbage on CNN.  The views are certified coming from my brain and not a robot.  Aren't you happy that there are many sides to issues, and you shouldn't discount what is posted here as not verified.  When these ppl want to brainwash you, they keep up the narrative according to their own agenda--hoping you will believe their propaganda.  I've noticed that some of you have given me kudos, so not everyone believes these ogres who think their influence is all encompassing.  No matter who you vote for, vote, but think of what you've read here and I hope you will keep up the progress that Trump has begun to turn this country around from career politicians.  It's time for a change.

I hate to bring you back to certain realities.
I am a Republican. not a Trump Follower and I do make that distinction because the Trump Followers are not Republicans.

I am not a far left or even an Liberal. I am a Republican that do  adhere to the the Republicans values that used to exist.

Not the flexible values that now are the norm. To me the truth is the truth, is blalck or white not a grey issue. Alternative facts  should not be considered facts but opinions.
And if you like Trump, that is  your privilege.

But, don't even try to tell me, that the man represents what the President of this country should be. because he is not.

A man that has lied more than anyone else in history is not a Republican. A man that has no moral compass and that continuously defend men that are scum an pedophiles, and women abusers is not a Republican.  A man that has been a serial adulterer  is not what the Republican values have always been.

A man that consorts with our enemies, is not a Republican or even an American.
A man that is only interested in himself and not respecting the Rule of Law is not a Republican 
A man that has been probably one of the most corrupt men in business is not a Republican.

A man that does not respect families disregarding whether they are here legally or not is not a Republican.

A man that attacks anything and anyone that does not agree with him is not a Republican 
Ans so many more that I could put in this post.

YOu can call yourself whatever your choose, but, do not soil the name Republican because you are not.

You can continue to support Trump, that is your right. but don't try to pass as part of a Party that has been a party that has respected individual values and that has produced men of quality. 
Call yourself for what you are. You are a Trump Follower and nothing else.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14
@k397840 wrote:

A Bot, no I assure you I'm a real live person.  Well real person, please adhere to the rules here, written and otherwise. It might make your claim more believable.

1.  If you are responding to another poster, indicate who you're addressing.  It's not difficult and is "common courtesy"  (unwritten as far as I know).

2.  Stick to the topic.  If you wish to rant, create your own topic.  Most of your rants and ad hominem attacks have nothing to do with the topic.  (written within the AARP guidelines/TOS).

3.  If you claim something is a fact, provide a resource, a link to your source just as many others do.  Again, it's not difficult and others to see why you make the claims you do.  For example, it was very easy to dispute your claim trump never denied his affair.  A video was found where Sarah clearly denied it and yes, she's his paid mouthpiece (written within the AARP guidelines/TOS)  If you need help locating the guidelines and TOS, please let the forum know, I'm sure many would volunteer to assist you.

What you have been reading from the left wing is their opinions ad nauseum. Yep, just as they read yours.  But the difference is, they provide their sources to back up their views and not just spew what they heard on msnbc.  Reading your posts is not much than listening to Fox and Friends or Hannity. 

What you will see is a refreshing truth, not the garbage on CNN.  The views are certified coming from my brain and not a robot. Than if they are your views as you claim, that doesn't make them the "refreshing truth".  The truth can be supported with facts and references very easily.

You've actually joined the forum at a great time.  It needs an intelligent, informed and wise Conservative to share the Conservative perspective intelligently.  It doesn't need another Fox echo box "bot".  Maybe you would consider that tough role, it could be rewarding.

Aren't you happy that there are many sides to issues, sure am., though you don't seem to be as "happy".  Why is that?  and you shouldn't discount what is posted here as not verified. Why?  You haven't provided one iota of supporting, verifiable information/reference. When these ppl want to brainwash you, they keep up the narrative according to their own agenda--hoping you will believe their propaganda. Couldn't agree more. Which explains the fact most all Fox viewers sound alike.  I've noticed that some of you have given me kudos, so not everyone believes these ogres who think their influence is all encompassing. Yes, you aren't the only Fox viewer. No matter who you vote for, vote, I think we can all agree with that ideal which makes this, a great place to conclude.  Please consider the suggestions provided.  Thank you and have a great day.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@john258 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@k397840k wrote:

What Trump is doing is saving the US from NAFTA and restructured it first by changing its name (anthing but fair), and halt the process of other countries taking advantage with obscene tariffs.  He is saving money with the UN paying their fair share as well.  Bringing back jobs is contributing to SS, in deductions from payroll that go into the SS fund.  When Obummer said " jobs aren't coming back," Trump did have a magic wand, a spine. He is not apologizing for anything, instead he is MAGA.

Image result for judge judy gif

I hope all realize that what you have here, and you are answering is programed posts reflecting the far right views put out by the leaders to the followers. If you read these posts that appear in numerous threads you will find the same thing. None of them are true now, or ever were. There is no way you can discuss them as they are based on things that are not true so it is a waste of time. There are so close in wording to what you hear on FOX they could be coming from the BOT farm. We have been told that is still in operation, even the Russians are still using it to try and influence what Americans think per recent reports.

That very well could be true, John.  They are consistent with their nonsense, no facts, and Fox like talking points.  But wouldn't even a bot know trump denied his Stormy affair?  LOL!  Is it another trump lie that the Russian bots were going to favor the Dems this election?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

There are so close in wording to what you hear on FOX they could be coming from the BOT farm

More likely one of the dark web Republican e-mail chains that feed election time trolls with conspiracy theories and talking points.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

A Bot, no I assure you I'm a real live person.  What you have been reading from the left wing is their opinions ad nauseum.  What you will see is a refreshing truth, not the garbage on CNN.  The views are certified coming from my brain and not a robot.  Aren't you happy that there are many sides to issues, and you shouldn't discount what is posted here as not verified.  When these ppl want to brainwash you, they keep up the narrative according to their own agenda--hoping you will believe their propaganda.  I've noticed that some of you have given me kudos, so not everyone believes these ogres who think their influence is all encompassing.  No matter who you vote for, vote, but think of what you've read here and I hope you will keep up the progress that Trump has begun to turn this country around from career politicians.  It's time for a change.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@k397840k wrote:

What Trump is doing is saving the US from NAFTA and restructured it first by changing its name (anthing but fair), and halt the process of other countries taking advantage with obscene tariffs.  He is saving money with the UN paying their fair share as well.  Bringing back jobs is contributing to SS, in deductions from payroll that go into the SS fund.  When Obummer said " jobs aren't coming back," Trump did have a magic wand, a spine. He is not apologizing for anything, instead he is MAGA.

I hope all realize that what you have here, and you are answering is programed posts reflecting the far right views put out by the leaders to the followers. If you read these posts that appear in numerous threads you will find the same thing. None of them are true now, or ever were. There is no way you can discuss them as they are based on things that are not true so it is a waste of time. There are so close in wording to what you hear on FOX they could be coming from the BOT farm. We have been told that is still in operation, even the Russians are still using it to try and influence what Americans think per recent reports.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@k397840k wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

@k397840k wrote:

Another huge lie promulgated by left wing zealots. Really?  Which parts specifically?  Can you prove they're lies.  I bet you can't.  Anyone can come here and post nonsense.  Back it up.....

This is such an old, old tactic aimed at scaring seniors into voting for the Democratic Party.  Think wisely when you go to the polls, that you will be controlled by the dirty politics of those who want to open borders More nonsense....no one is proposing open borders.  Just more lies from the Fox propaganda machine promoting fear.....

to human trafficking, More nonsense....no one is proposing human trafficing.  Just more lies from the Fox propaganda machine promoting fear.....

drugs, More nonsense....no one is proposing drugs.  Just more lies from the Fox propaganda machine promoting fear....

.and gangs. More nonsense....no one is proposing more gangs.  Just more lies from the Fox propaganda machine promoting fear.....

All in the name of getting more voters for themselves.   Just like we'll repeal and replace the ACA on Day 1.  False promise OBVIOUSLY!!!

And, we'll build a great cement wall and the Mexicans will pay for it all.   False promise OBVIOUSLY!!!

And Healthcare will be better and more affordable......another false promise to his extremely ill-informed base.....

And I'll release my tax return after the election.  Another false promise.....

And will put 1 trillion dollars into transportation.....and AGAIN, another false promise.  Ahhhh, the lying Conman at work.....

Plus Obummer managed to broker a deal with Iran for billions to proliferate nuclear warheads that will be used against the USA.  LMAO!!!  A typical Fox Viewer comment....they still don't "get" it was Iran's money already.....so it was brilliant to broker a deal and fool everyone to think it was "our" money....LMAO.  Just just-can't-make-this-stuff-up!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump erodes Social Security and Medicare

Message 9 of 14

What Trump did is exit from the TPP, where the member countries were counting on the US to provide leadership for 40% of the world's economy. Guess who's going to take over the leadership role? The answer is China

NAFTA's been good for the U.S. and our neighbors.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors