Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump denies he was late meeting the Queen

Message 1 of 6

Trump not being late with the Queen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZlrD4dJQWc

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@rker321 wrote:

Well, I  hope that the Queen has learned a lesson. next time he is late, she leaves

That would be so awesome.  Trump is a snowflake who has never had to endure punishment for his bad manners. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Well, I  hope that the Queen has learned a lesson. next time he is late, she leaves

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

large.jpg

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@Richva wrote:

"What you see and hear is not really what's happening".  "We are just using alternative facts".  "I was not late meeting the Queen". 

Trump and friends do have a way with words.  Not truthful words but words nonetheless.  I loved the televised image of the Queen checking her watch in the heat. Really brought home how honest Trump is (not). Now we get to have this moron negotiate for us trying to convince other countries he is not a liar. Good luck with that. 

Amid the fury at the eclipse, reports that Trump kept the queen waiting to meet him also circulated as footage of the 92-year-old monarch checking her watch ahead of their meeting was shared online.

“Does he know the event was televised live and he left a 92 year old woman standing in the heat?” questioned another.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/08/03/president-trump-denies-he-was-late-to-m...

I personally think Der Trumper body-checking Her Majesty so he could "go first" is the scene that most exemplifies the personality of the PupPetPOTUS - he's a moronic bully, even when it comes to 92 year old ladies.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump denies he was late meeting the Queen

Message 6 of 6

"What you see and hear is not really what's happening".  "We are just using alternative facts".  "I was not late meeting the Queen". 

Trump and friends do have a way with words.  Not truthful words but words nonetheless.  I loved the televised image of the Queen checking her watch in the heat. Really brought home how honest Trump is (not). Now we get to have this moron negotiate for us trying to convince other countries he is not a liar. Good luck with that. 

Amid the fury at the eclipse, reports that Trump kept the queen waiting to meet him also circulated as footage of the 92-year-old monarch checking her watch ahead of their meeting was shared online.

“Does he know the event was televised live and he left a 92 year old woman standing in the heat?” questioned another.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/08/03/president-trump-denies-he-was-late-to-m...

Kudos
Views
Replies