AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump comments on the Kavanaugh hearings today...

Message 1 of 4
@ Tom5678 "mean, angry and dispicable."

Maybe he really meant the Rep. who were so rude , "mean, angry and dispicable." to the Dem. when they tried to even ask a question at the start of the hearing.

One thing that really bothers me is that they made the Dem. wait until after an election to vote on a JUDGE, AND NOW THE RULE HAS CHANGED, to their advantage and they DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT.
Then they won't give the Dem. all the papers, or some of the papers in time for them to read.

They needed to look the word " FAIR " up in the dictionary.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Only the SCOTUS can outlaw Gerrymandering for political gain, so keeping ANOTHER Nazi off the bench is essential if we are to have fair and open elections for the next generation.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP - the Nation you save will be your own.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

sfwoKSs.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump comments on the Kavanaugh hearings today...

Message 4 of 4

I am not sure if Trump tweeted these comments or if it came out on another media source but he was commenting on the Democrats opening comments at the Kavanaugh Hearings this morning and he called the "other side,"  "mean, angry and dispicable." I heard these LOUD and CLEAR. And I hope every Democrat, Independant and displaced Republican heard them too, and show up on Nov. 7th!!! 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors