Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump chats with his handler for an hour today....

Message 1 of 14
crickets!! They don't care, as long as a Republican stays in the White House. Sad!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

Posting a link I hope works....Sen. Sanders has a Resolution he introduced to stop the meddling of the Russian influence on our elections.  So, what has the Republican's put forth???  

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sanders-introduces-resolution-to-protect-amer...

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Oh, to be a fly on Putin's wall after that phone call. "YES! We still have the American clown in our pocket!" And all because Donnie doesn't want to admit he had help winning the election.

================================================

To say that is a stretch! Sounds like something you would hear, and believe from MSNBC.

Ok - So What's your explanation for Why the President of the Worlds Largest most functional Democracy - won't even discuss Russian Meddling in our Elections with the President of Russia

1. Do you believe Russia interferred in our Elections?

2. Do you beleive Russia Helped Trump Win?

3. Again, why wouldn't the President of the USA discuss Russian Meddling in US Elections with the guy who ordered the interference?

Here is the Transcript of that part of the Trump Putin Love Fest -

BTW - How does someone know the person on the other end of the Telephone Smiled?

Trump: He sort of smiled when he said something to the effect that it started off as a mountain and it ended up being a mouse. But he knew that, because you knew there was no collusion whatsoever. So that is pretty much what it was—

Reporter: Did you tell him not to meddle in the next election?

Trump: Excuse me. I’m talking. I’m answering this question. You are very rude. So we had a good conversation about many different things. Okay.

Reporter: Did you tell him not to meddle in the next election?

Trump: We didn’t discuss that. Really, we didn’t discuss it. We discussed five or six things.

Source - https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/05/trump-and-putins-phone-call-helsinki-all-over-agai...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Oh, to be a fly on Putin's wall after that phone call. "YES! We still have the American clown in our pocket!" And all because Donnie doesn't want to admit he had help winning the election.

To say that is a stretch! Sounds like something you would hear, and believe from MSNBC.

I don't know... maybe.  I don't watch any of them.  I'll have to take your word for it.

Ooooh, did I just pull a Donnie?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14
MsStretch posted..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

Cadet Bonespurs has spent more time in SECRET (nobody here knows what was said) conversations with Vladimer Putin than he does with his Cabnet.

GOPers who still support the ToadPOTUS don't mind being PutinPupPets because they too are doing exactly what Vlad wants.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

Hey!!!!  why are you all angry about any of this.  After all why not meet with our enemies. we may even become friends.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

Another meeting with Putin....Oh, we have no reason to ask them to stop meddling in our process or lives....SMH!!!statue of liberty hides her face.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Tom was there?

It was on the news that trump spoke to Putin about the Mueller report/investigation today.  So ............. do you really think that was alright?

Gee ....... it seems that trump supporters will accept anything that trump does. Cult-like.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

Oh, to be a fly on Putin's wall after that phone call.  "YES!  We still have the American clown in our pocket!"  And all because Donnie doesn't want to admit he had help winning the election.

Also, in that phone call, it seems Vlad pooh-poohed Bolton's claim about Russia's support of the Maduro regime in Venezuela and Donnie is taking his comrade at his word.  Isn't that special?

Article: Trump says he talked to Putin about ‘Russian Hoax’ but not about ongoing election interference

Kudos
Views