Honored Social Butterfly

Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/politics/trump-campaign-cnn-poll/index.html 

President Donald Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract and apologize for a recent poll that showed him well behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The demand, coming in the form of a cease and desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker, was immediately rejected by the network.

"We stand by our poll," said Matt Dornic, a CNN spokesman.

more at link?

Did the network offend the campaign by telling the truth?

Honored Social Butterfly

TxGrandpa:  President Donald Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract and apologize for a recent poll that showed him well behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

I wonder if he'll do that to the electoral college in November? Wouldn't surprise me.

Honored Social Butterfly

Donald reminds me of a little boy, peeing into the wind and wonder why he is getting wet.    Of his own doing.    Gallup polling is even worse.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

From what I understand only 25% of the phone respondents were republicans. However it's a CNN poll and if it's not intentionally skewed, then it's wrong for the Trump campaign to send a cease and desist letter. Does the campaign have some insider evidence? not likely, but possible. 

If it's true, I'm not sure what the consequences would be "now". 

CNN is the mother of all fake news

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

From what I understand only 25% of the phone respondents were republicans. However it's a CNN poll and if it's not intentionally skewed, then it's wrong for the Trump campaign to send a cease and desist letter. Does the campaign have some insider evidence? not likely, but possible. 

So a pathological liar is ordering a news service (a private company) to stop telling the truth.          ROFLMAO !!!!!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

And how would you know this?  I would believe that these polls are entirely random.  Do you have some insider evidence?

Perhaps the Trump campaign sent a cease and desist letter because they didn't like the results?

Honored Social Butterfly

@TxGrandpa2

I read the CNN information on the poll. Pretty simple actually.... you should too.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The 25% figure is the same number IMPOTUS tweeted when he said he had "retained" McLaughlin & Assoc. to do their trumped-up report.  (Pun intended.)

Funny thing though.  His "highly respected pollster" rated a C/D, while CNN/SSRS rated a B/C.

Regardless, his campaign really has balls to "demand" that CNN retract their poll.  Downright hilarious, actually. 🤣

Honored Social Butterfly

CNN is the " mother of fake news"???? It is? No sir, that honor belongs to Faux news me thinks. The official White House approved news channel.

Honored Social Butterfly

Tom5678:  No sir, that honor belongs to Faux news me thinks. The official White House approved news channel.

I heard yesterday he's a bit mad at Fox (not worshipping him properly) so now his fav is OANN.  From what I've read, it's like Fox being run by Info Wars.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

Tom5678:  No sir, that honor belongs to Faux news me thinks. The official White House approved news channel.

I heard yesterday he's a bit mad at Fox (not worshipping him properly) so now his fav is OANN.  From what I've read, it's like Fox being run by Info Wars.

Maybe the Proud Boys and the KKK will help him. They'll use Breitbart and the Federalist to try and spread enough lies for him. Oh, wait, they do that already!  LOL !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png