Trump calls Tillerson "Dumb as a rock" and "Lazy as hell"

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump calls Tillerson "Dumb as a rock" and "Lazy as hell"

Message 11 of 12

I was not a Tillerson fan, but this looks like a classic case of projection...who is really dumb as a rock or lazy?

I don’t think that it is Rex. 

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump calls Tillerson "Dumb as a rock" and "Lazy as hell"

Message 12 of 12

Ah, it all started when Tillerson called Trump a Moron and went downhill from there. Looking like old Rex is getting a tad tired of being Trump's punching bag.   Trump comes across as such a magnificent personnel manager. Just ask Mr. Magoo................I mean Jeff Sessions.  

What was it George W Bush said about Trump's engaging in "casual cruelties"? It "The Donald" pushes hard enough, maybe we will have, yet another, tell all book. 

President Donald Trump called Rex Tillerson “dumb as a rock” and “lazy as hell” after his former secretary of state broke his public silence and said he often had to push back against ideas that would have violated the law.

Trump tweeted Friday that Tillerson “didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough,. He was lazy as hell.”

On Friday, the combative president apparently was responding to Tillerson’s description of Trump in a new interview as a man who “doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things but rather just kinda says, ‘Look, this is what I believe.”’

“When the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do, and here’s how I want to do it,’ I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do but you can’t do it that way, it violates the law, it violates treaty,’” Tillerson said. “You know, he got really frustrated.”

“I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him he can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do,” Tillerson said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-07/tillerson-breaks-silence-about-trump-s-undiscipli...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.