From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump asks about his Golf Course in NC

Message 1 of 7

angeleyes64,

We all know what Trump is all about. Remember, your brother who has more 💓, in his big toe than Trump has in his whole body. I had to catch myself from riding the crazy train over Trump actions today. See, I drove a truck of supplies for the hurricane Florence victims

I am here.  Just  don't react Act.

Enjoy your evening

. Nancy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7
@mickstuder
What a dumb fool, to say I love Lake Norman but can't say why. As if any 1/2 wit couldn't figure that one out. Again always ME ME ME. I can't say why, Oh how mature you are in your comments to people who are dying, losing their homes, and GOD knows what else , and this dumb fool brings up his stupid Golf Course in all this. Maybe he should have thrown out packages of gold balls just as useless as paper towels. Or maybe the food they got for what a meal or 2 , really how about at least a month's worth Donald?

Does this ingrate ever think of anyone besides himself? He actually makes me sick to my stomach when I see he has NO COMPASSION for anyone, no matter how, what or why their Heart Ache they are suffering from. Oh GOD I wait the day to see when he is Heartbroken, if I shed one tear may GOD strike me dead.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump asked North Carolina officials how his golf course was doing after the storm

==========================================================

Of course he would.

Yes Absolutely - I agree 100% - there is no doubt in my mind the President of the USA is going to wait a week before he has any of his Hired Help or Government Sycophants give him a report about the Status of his property in a Disaster Area

He asks Daily about how many people rented rooms the night before in his Trump International Hotel just down the street in Washington, D.C.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7
Trump asked North Carolina officials how his golf course was doing after the storm

==========================================================

Of course he would.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Mickstuder,

Oh course Trump first. Great post. Again Trump the Duffer

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Trump the Duffer

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump asks about his Golf Course in NC

Message 7 of 7

President Trump asked about the area in North Carolina where he owns a golf course during a briefing with federal and state officials on the impact of Hurricane Florence.

“How is Lake Norman doing?” Trump asked. “I love that area. I can’t tell you why, but I love that area.”

Trump National Golf Club is located in Mooresville, North Carolina, next to Lake Norman.

At least 27 people have died in North Carolina as a result of the storm.

“Our state took a gut punch, Mr. President, and our people are still reeling,” said North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper.

“We've lost 27 lives, officially, so far and some more are under investigation, and we mourn their loss. We have farmers who have lost significantly their crops. A lot of businesses are down. And of course people have lost their homes. We have about 10,000 people right now in shelters.”

Trump responded by using a golf reference to describe pending relief efforts.

“We're getting all teed up for a lot of money to come down to the area,” he said.

Trump in NC.png

Trump National Golf Club located in Mooresville, North Carolina - looks like it already needs some work - how much National Disaster Relief $$$ will go to Trump National in Mooresville, North Carolina

Trump in NC 1.png

Source - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/buzzfeednews/hurricane-florence-carolina-2018

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors