Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump and The Wall

Message 1 of 6

No the piece of paper she had was legal "The So Called Einstien Visa".  The people who gave it to her were illigal.  I'm sure some poor Mexican woman coundn't get in with one of those.  So really no difference.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Trump-inauguration-immigration-protest-signs-810577.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@Richvawrote:

28576645_2311384842205814_4356771658107005345_n.png

But NOT an illegal alien!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

28576645_2311384842205814_4356771658107005345_n.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@creppelrmwrote:

Trump at the Pennsylvania rally raged against Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto for refusing to pay for a border wall during a phone con. “I said: ‘Are you crazy?’ ... I said: ‘Bye-bye. His hand picked minions were ecstatic yelling  "BUILD THE WALL"  BUILD THE WALL".  

Yet at the same time Trump lifts the tariff on Mexican goods.  Sends his trusted son-in-law Jared Khushner to Mexico without the seasoned and respected Ambassador to Mexico City to calm things down.  And maybe see how Trump and the Republican congress can secretly funnel Money to Mexico to pay for the Wall.  His minions would never know what happened. 

Those who have and will vote for right wing candidates without thinking, mindlessly following the 'dear leader's' proclamations, will likely see all this as an affirmation of their 'belief' that Trump is fulfilling campaign promises.....and that justifies everthing.....lies and all.  He's 'getting it done'.  

I think you've already heard that in claims made about his 'accomplisments' since election.  

You though, I take it you don't 'believe' you can take 'the donald' at his word about much of anything. 

I'm not much on this 'belief' thing either as you probably know.  Probability based on evidence is something else, though.  It is painfully obvious you and I have ample evidence to think what we think.   'The donald' lies.'  I happen to think he does it deliberately and for purpose.  I take offense at being lied to.  It is a clear indication of what the liar thinks of me as a person.  Do it once and I'll not 'believe' anything at all that person says from then on.  Clearly that's not the case with followers of this 'dear leader'.     

'The donald' was not what Wilson Phillips had in mind when he wrote the lyrics for "A Reason To Believe".  Even so, I don't think he'd mind applying them to today's 'cult leader' phenomena.   So...two verses only.   For your enjoyment:

"If I listened long enough to you

I'd find a way to believe that it's all true

Knowing that you lied, straight-faced, while I cried

Still I'd look to find a reason to believe.

If I gave you time to change my mind

I'd find a way to leave the past behind

Knowing that you lied, straight-faced, while I cried

Still I'd look to find a reason to believe.

Nothing new under the sun, is there?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump and The Wall

Message 6 of 6

Trump at the Pennsylvania rally raged against Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto for refusing to pay for a border wall during a phone con. “I said: ‘Are you crazy?’ ... I said: ‘Bye-bye. His hand picked minions were ecstatic yelling  "BUILD THE WALL"  BUILD THE WALL".  

Yet at the same time Trump lifts the tariff on Mexican goods.  Sends his trusted son-in-law Jared Khushner to Mexico without the seasoned and respected Ambassador to Mexico City to calm things down.  And maybe see how Trump and the Republican congress can secretly funnel Money to Mexico to pay for the Wall.  His minions would never know what happened. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors