Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump and CPAC

Message 11 of 18

CPAC has become a joke.  Listen to how the CPAC Chairman handles questions in an interview....(hint.....he doesn't)

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

Nice quote from ej. Thanks

Back at the trump cpac, is he in an increasingly new mode of thinking that if he talks longer, that he will appear to be smarter! Or is he giving new meaning to hot air. 

Besides, policy wise, if your mode is to just berate people and lie, it’s very evident that he has no good policies and he’s just trying to create a smokescreen to hide behind. 

We’re better than this and trump never was our future!

how about those financials donnie

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

It's basically two groups among the Fox Nation - the Wealthy , who know better , but $$$ trumps Morality and then there's the Uneducated. The uneducated only follow Fox nation and it's paid for affiliates like sheep , because they only want to hear what pleases them , regardless If it's true.

I used to be a Moderate Republican , but that seems so long ago.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

"Off-script"  and feeding the fools !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

Just reading my multiple [non-fake] news sources about this.

And about Trump's ethics-violating tweet yesterday drumming up business for his golf course in Scotland.

(Some history:  news sources from the UK [edit: sources included The Economist and the Financial Times; both highly respected media] from several years back...pre-politician days...described how the neighbors and town people hated Trump and his golf course, and how he was generally being an arse with his course ownership.)

And what's with that sick photograph of Trump with that sickly grin while cuddling the US flag? I do not believe for a moment that he "loves" the US and our flag. I think that Colin Kaepernick has more regard for the US and our flag than does Trump.  Edit: sheesh, just watched the video of that and it makes me wanna throw up.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

Centristsin2010:   Great point & topic. I thought the speech was quite Hitler-esque.

Sort of reminded me of Fidel Castro ranting away for hours at a time.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

Great point & topic.  I thought the speech was quite Hitler-esque.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump and CPAC

Message 18 of 18

Trump's two hour speech at the CPAC in Maryland reminded me of a quote from The Gladiator by Senator Gracchus: (Substitute "America" for "Rome")

Gracchus : "I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it's the sand of the coliseum, the circus for the fools. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it."

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors