Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump aides had years of contacts with Russian Intelligence

Message 1 of 11

@rker321 wrote:

I really hate to fall on these types of opinions or theories, But, I am beginning to think that all of this "stinks all the way to heaven"

It is becoming imperative for the sake of the Republican Party that they have a complete investigation on all of this. Otherwise, they may find out that, this President was indeed helped in winning the elections by a foreigh power.

I don't know when President Trump knew anything or not, that is not the question. the question now,   in the inability by the White House of not wanting to get to the bottom of it all.

Not wanting to "get to the bottom of it all"????  They are at the bottom of it all.....Trump knew **bleep** well that Flynn was talking to the Russians....why else would Flynn tell them the sanctions would be softened, if not removed.  Same with Manafort.  Trump knew what was going on.  Many Americans aren't as naive as Trump wants to believe.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

News out of IOWA:   Forty-two percent of Iowans approve of the job the newly inaugurated Republican is doing as president, while 49 percent disapprove, according to the latest Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll.

Fly-over state that Donald won by 9% and now he is underwater....  As a blogger here states:   And so it begins.    

This polling  was before the Flynn resignation / firing and all the mis-match statements coming out of the WH and the GOP politicians denying reality.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

I really hate to fall on these types of opinions or theories, But, I am beginning to think that all of this "stinks all the way to heaven"

It is becoming imperative for the sake of the Republican Party that they have a complete investigation on all of this. Otherwise, they may find out that, this President was indeed helped in winning the elections by a foreigh power.

I don't know when President Trump knew anything or not, that is not the question. the question now,   in the inability by the White House of not wanting to get to the bottom of it all.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

itemprop

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Well, no wonder our intelligence agencies aren't sharing a lot of stuff with the White House.  Kudos to them for being the real patriots. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

And now Trump has shot somebody-- himself, in the foot, in front of the entire world and Republicans are still letting him get away with it, and those who voted for him are hiding from the truth

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@ChasKy53 wrote:

What will Trump and associates have to do to prompt donaldvoters to admit that they made a grave mistake?

Nothing will change their minds as Trump himself stated: "I could stand In the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters".

We have seen this despicable statement evidenced throughout Trump's entire campaign and now into Trump's presidency.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

What will Trump and associates have to do to prompt donaldvoters to admit that they made a grave mistake?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

It was well known that Paul Manafort has ties to Russia. Sadly, as I watch CNN tonight and see that Trump Aides were in constant contact with senior Russian officials during the campaign, I am not surprised.  HOW INCREDIBLY SAD THAT A MAN (AND THOSE WITH WHOM HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF) ARE OF SUCH DEPLORABLE MORAL FIBER.)

When Hillary used the term "basket of deplorables,"  I winced.  WHO KNEW SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT TRUMP AND ALL HIS CRONIES?

God help us all

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

alferdpacker: 

It's not only campaign aides in the very recent past...

His contacts with intelligence operatives (unknown by him) goes back prior to Manafort...

The shoes keeping dropping, don't they?

Kudos
Views