Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump agrees. Republicans can't govern

Trump needs to keep the government open and provide fast funding for Harvey victims. Who does he turn to?  The Democrats, of course.  Cuts a deal as McConnell and Ryan look on helplessly. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

Trump needs to keep the government open and provide fast funding for Harvey victims. Who does he turn to?  The Democrats, of course.  Cuts a deal as McConnell and Ryan look on helplessly. 


Sounds like you are praising our President.

 

Be still my heart.

0 Kudos
277 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

Sounds like you are praising our President.

 

Be still my heart.


I don't think so. Even Trump can identify incompetence when he sees so much of it. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Sounds like you are praising our President.

 

Be still my heart.


I don't think so. Even Trump can identify incompetence when he sees so much of it. 


Could it be Donald is not running the govt., but doing what someone tells him to? He does have some former Dems in the White House. Could be they told him what to do, and then they said they were surprised. I think I have heard this is a way to handle people with mental problems. Make them think it is their idea. Now his far right captives will all be up set and we might hear the usual nonsense from them. Fact is we have on TV last night. Last thought do not spend much time debating his far right captives. I allot time when dealing with the far right captives, and just cut them off after it is up. They do not know that and keep trying so you could say I might be using them. Had one today at the car wash.

0 Kudos
201 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png