It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Wouldn't Allow CIA 2 Spy

Message 1 of 32

Well lets add to this story. Trump said he would not have let the CIA spy on NK, and some said that was true on Putin also. Well it looks like those people were correct about Putin so lets see how the CIA handled that with their spying and other operations on Putin.

They just completed some computer spying, and or attack on Russia we are told. What i read said it lasted for a month or so. They just did not tell Trump that they were going to do it, and did not tell him they did it or what happened. He found out from the NY Times and we are told was really upset it happened. Now what will he tell Putin? He is not in control of his govt., and a weak leader? Will he fire all in the CIA and throw them in jail, or will he have Barr take over the CIA in more than name?

I hope all realize what has happened here. We have a President so bad that agencies have to go around him and act on their own to do their job protecting the USA and its people. That is great now but in time could come back to bite us as that is another way people become Dictators and create a coup. Another big sign that Trump moves on destroying the USA while it people sit bye and do not understand most of it. That is how Hitler became Dictator in Germany in the 1930. We just took another step down that road. Get rid of Trump in 2020, and  have polls show 20% approve of Trump, and 80% disaprove of him. Then we will be on our way to ending him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 32

@jimc91 wrote:

Aren’t Liberals suppose to be “smart” ?

I often hear the tout their superior intellect, but in this board it seem not to be the case.

It appears liberals simply can not interpet this President’s syntax.  He is not a politician nor is he politically correct like the libs want him to be so he is breaking all “their rules” ...  As a result everytime he says almost anything their heads explode because they don’t know how to interpret his syntax!  What makes them even crazier is the fact that he does not care!

TOO FUNNY!!

No ..... Actually VERY SAD ..... Very sad that Trump doesn't care about all the syntax lies he spews.

Your post conflates Trump's "syntax" with his pathological serial lying.

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Trump has no respect for any of our American Intelligence Agencies as they reveal things Trump does not want to hear regarding his closest friends ..... ruthless, murdering, America hating dictators.

Treasonous Trump only believes Russian KGB agents.

...and with good reason - based on their excellent work getting him elected, he now believes they all work for him.

Is that mind reading or did the President actually tell you thatP

Trump "told ALL OF US that" when he threw America under the bus at the Helsinki talks ..... believing the word of a single KGB agent over the findings of his own country's 17 Intelligence Agencies!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Once Again - Trump - Our President Displays His Narcissistic Treachery Against the United States 

Today Trump Said He Would Never Allow The US CIA to spy on Kim Jong un or any of his friends or family members 

One would assume Putin & his friends & family are also off limits because any friend of Trumps is a friend of only Trump regardless of the threat to the USA

Do you have a quote to support  your wild claim???

SURE - I already Provided it once in this thread - but always happy to oblige when the post is under - my Auspices

"I saw the information about the CIA with respect to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspice that's for sure," Trump told a press gaggle before boarding the presidential helicopter.

Source - https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cia-wont-spy-kim-jong-un-after-nam-killing-2019-6

Context, my friend, context - did you see the part about the murder of Nam???

Heh heh

All of a sudden you and Jim R the Champions of Context & Syntax..........

Thats Funny Especially When used in connection with anything Trump says

Did you notice the Latent Syntax in Trumps Statement?

It clearly implies either the CIA does not include sensitive covert Intelligence in the PDB's

or

Trump doesn't read them - because it's apparent the first time he heard about NAM was from the Press

Heh- heh - he said he wasn't going to kill any national lrader's brother. Sees like pretty good  "context and syntax" to me.

Knowing About - Context & Syntax - is one thing

Understanding What They Mean is Something Totally Different

Most Reasonable People - Who Do Understand the Issue - Heard What Trump Said & Immediately asked Themselves

It Trump on our Side or What?

After thinking for a few more minutes - those same people said - He's Treacherous

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Once Again - Trump - Our President Displays His Narcissistic Treachery Against the United States 

Today Trump Said He Would Never Allow The US CIA to spy on Kim Jong un or any of his friends or family members 

One would assume Putin & his friends & family are also off limits because any friend of Trumps is a friend of only Trump regardless of the threat to the USA

SURE - I already Provided it once in this thread - but always happy to oblige when the post is under - my Auspices

"I saw the information about the CIA with respect to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspice that's for sure," Trump told a press gaggle before boarding the presidential helicopter.

Source - https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cia-wont-spy-kim-jong-un-after-nam-killing-2019-6

Heh heh

It clearly implies either the CIA does not include sensitive covert Intelligence in the PDB's

or

Trump doesn't read them - because it's apparent the first time he heard about NAM was from the Press

Heh- heh - he said he wasn't going to kill any national lrader's brother. Sees like pretty good  "context and syntax" to me.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 32

This comes after it was repeorted that Kim Jong Un's slain half-brother was CIA source. I think this story broke six months ago in Japan.

Trump claims he wouldn't have let CIA recruit Kim Jong Un's brother...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/11/politics/trump-kim-jong-nam-cia-intl-hnk/index.html

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Heh heh

or

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Did  you see it. He was killed because he worked for the CIA by his 1/2 brother. We all new he was killed but the CIA part is new. What is real sad to see is all the far right Dictator Trump enablers try to defend him. The leaders are in some what of panic mode so they go to the base for help. What this proves is that what is happening on this issue is the same way Hitler used his enablers on things he did to cover up what was really happening in the 1930, and that the US is on the same path. We have seen Trumps actions on this described as close to Treason as one can get in peace time by quite a few true Americans on TV. It confirms why Intel agencies all over the world do not share as they used to with us, and why the CIA tells Trump and his crew little. Every true American should work to end the Trump nightmare in the US.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 32

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Have the GOPerLords put out the word that all evidence of Bonespur's Treason is to be ignored UNTIL donny hisself says he's a Traitor?

If you have received such "word" from your inaginary "GOPerLords", you might want to share it with the posters. otherwise it seems quite made up.

So you want us to believe the leaders of the GOP have not told their base the massive evidence proving Trumps conspiracy with Russia is all "fake news" ? Gee, I guess none of the GOPer base listens to Fox, Breightbart or InfoWars...or perhaps your claim such slavish devotion to whatever GOPer Party Line is "made up" is the actual fantasy.  That seems strange since even the Toad-In-Chief constantly proves he spends most of his waking hours listening to the Propaganda Ministry and then spends his remaining time repeating the lies he got from Fox&Frauds  to his worshipers verbatum.

There is no "slavish devotion", 'Worshipers", nor "Propaganda Ministry". So your entire rant has no discussion value.

Kudos
Views