Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

Message 31 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Here are some European leaders mocking him and his Saudi 'friends".

Left to right: Sweden’s PM Stefan Lofven with his counterparts Lars Lokke Rasmussen of Denmark, Erna Solberg of Norway, Juha Sipila of Finland and Bjarni Benediktsson of Iceland at their meeting in Bergen.

"Ham"????  Who are those classless "European leaders" you are cheering?

"Classless" is a word much more befitting of Trump than those in the photo.

Try to follow the conversation, President Trump is not in that picture.

Do you know who they are, do you support their actions?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 47

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--As I already said, this information came from people working within the WH where morale is reported to be low.  It's not so hard to imagine that trump would be withdrawing.  He is weighted down everyday, knowing the Russian investigation is getting closer and closer.  He also watches the news--he knows he's a laughing stock.

As I have repeatedly asked, who are those classless so-called "European leaders" in the picture that posters seem to support?

I really can't see how posing with a ham is a smart way to improve relations with the Muslim world nor help in our fight against ISIS.

Do you have any thoughts on that - or do you just want to rehash your "unnamed sources" rumors?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 47

You got that right,  Trump Tower being wire tapped,  China caused Global Warming hoax,  The Press false news.  And none of what he said could be verified.  Trump is the biggest distributer of false news since FOX.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 47

I don't mind the glowing orb stuff.  Sure it looks stupid and Obama, Bush, Clinton, or Bush would never have done it but this is the Donald.  What I mind is the incompetence.  One of Trump's aides was amazed there were no protests in Saudi. They must really like Trump. Or, protests are outlawed in Saudi. 

The icing is that our allies are stating out loud they can no longer rely on the United States.  If we get hit again, we are on our own. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 47

Blame mind reading on CNN! I never just throw information out  there off the top of my head, like trump does.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 47

@jimc91 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--As I already said, this information came from people working within the WH where morale is reported to be low.  It's not so hard to imagine that trump would be withdrawing.  He is weighted down everyday, knowing the Russian investigation is getting closer and closer.  He also watches the news--he knows he's a laughing stock.

@rk9152 another example of mind reading or the possession of a REAL crystal ball...  You pick.

Nope, just an example of someone who doesn't have blinders on

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Here are some European leaders mocking him and his Saudi 'friends".

Left to right: Sweden’s PM Stefan Lofven with his counterparts Lars Lokke Rasmussen of Denmark, Erna Solberg of Norway, Juha Sipila of Finland and Bjarni Benediktsson of Iceland at their meeting in Bergen.

"Ham"????  Who are those classless "European leaders" you are cheering?

"Classless" is a word much more befitting of Trump than those in the photo.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 47

@pc6063 wrote:

@rk9152 another example of mind reading or the possession of a REAL crystal ball...  You pick.

VIMTSTL
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 47

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 47

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk-- Of course, they're only legitimate if Trump says that information came from anonymous sources. The double standard here is laughable.

The point was - who are those classless people with their hands on a ham???

No double standard, a straight forward question for folks who support such classlessness.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors