Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

268 Views
Message 11 of 47

Sadly, as all the world realizes what a fool was elected as our president, the joke is on us as he destroys this country. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
268
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
268
Views

Trump - Worldwide Joke

268 Views
Message 12 of 47

xrepub said, "Trump is a bad joke. If what he is doing was not so damaging to the country we love, we could all have a good laugh."

 

What's very scary is the fact that Trump supporters live in an alternate reality and incredibly, they think he's doing a great job. The rest of us know he's incompetent and thoroughly embarrassing the country we all love.

 

But we can rest at ease because Vladimir Putin loves what Trump just did to the NATO alliance.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
268
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
262
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

262 Views
Message 13 of 47

Trump is a bad joke. If what he is doing was not so damaging to the country we love, we could all have a good laugh.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
262
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

259 Views
Message 14 of 47

   Note to the uniformed:   The people in the picture that I posted were all Nordic Prime Ministers.      They are all mocking Donald and his "orb" globe as they are all supporting a soccer ball.    

     Apparently the donald supporters are too uninformed to know about anything outside the tiny sphere of "donald"  - who is palling around with leaders that he claims were terrorists after 9/11.      The ignorance of these "supporters" is quite astounding.  

   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
259
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
267
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

267 Views
Message 15 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I don't mind the glowing orb stuff.  Sure it looks stupid and Obama, Bush, Clinton, or Bush would never have done it but this is the Donald.  What I mind is the incompetence.  One of Trump's aides was amazed there were no protests in Saudi. They must really like Trump. Or, protests are outlawed in Saudi. 

 

The icing is that our allies are stating out loud they can no longer rely on the United States.  If we get hit again, we are on our own. 


Alternately it is President Trump treating our allies as adults quite capable of being full partners in NATO.


Exactly how is bullying (laying a hand on another world leader and pulling them out of the way to get to the front for a photo op), misrepresenting statistics (lying), and threatening those in NATO actually "treating allies as adults" ????


You do know that the post had to do with the expectation that other NATO partners pay the agreed to amount - don't you??


Nope - this topic is both about how trump's garbled "covfefe" tweet has made him an international joke and the subject of all manner of derisive and disrespectful japes from all over the world and how a number of other world leaders have mocked trump by posing with a ham...

 

None of the world leaders involved in that picture have revealed what - if any - significance the ham had.  

 

We are all free to engage in our own personal conjectures, and draw our own individual conclusions regarding any possible significance intended by the use of a ham in that picture...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
267
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

268 Views
Message 16 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I don't mind the glowing orb stuff.  Sure it looks stupid and Obama, Bush, Clinton, or Bush would never have done it but this is the Donald.  What I mind is the incompetence.  One of Trump's aides was amazed there were no protests in Saudi. They must really like Trump. Or, protests are outlawed in Saudi. 

 

The icing is that our allies are stating out loud they can no longer rely on the United States.  If we get hit again, we are on our own. 


Alternately it is President Trump treating our allies as adults quite capable of being full partners in NATO.


Exactly how is bullying (laying a hand on another world leader and pulling them out of the way to get to the front for a photo op), misrepresenting statistics (lying), and threatening those in NATO actually "treating allies as adults" ????


You do know that the post had to do with the expectation that other NATO partners pay the agreed to amount - don't you??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
268
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
271
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

271 Views
Message 17 of 47

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Another reason trump is a joke. He is saying that the US's involvement in the Paris Accord makes this country a laughing stock. NO, TRUMP IS MAKING THIS COUNTRY A LAUGHING STOCK. 

Wonder if the idiot ever thought about what a growing industry clean energy has become in this country. 


How Marxist to think that a viable, needed, marketable product will only be developed if the government intervenes and does a world wide wealth redistribution scheme.

 

The private economy will fill any need demanded by the market.


How Nazi to suggest you can define what another is thinking and label it.


Nazi????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
271
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
271
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

271 Views
Message 18 of 47

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Pity kudo granted.

 

Yes, dearie - trump is a fatuous lying charlatan and an international joke.

 

He will never manage to earn respect from the rest of the world.

 

He's a "businessman" all right - and his followers?

 

unnamed.gif

 

 


Hey there, afischer, are you going let this sort of crudeness speak for you?? 

 

Who are your "European Leaders" and do you approve of the use of ham to make a point??


Aren't you baiting????


Asking. And your involvement is.....??? Do you know who they are? Do you consider a ham as an appropriate prop? In fact, what is it's meaning?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
271
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

273 Views
Message 19 of 47

@pc6063 wrote:

Another reason trump is a joke. He is saying that the US's involvement in the Paris Accord makes this country a laughing stock. NO, TRUMP IS MAKING THIS COUNTRY A LAUGHING STOCK. 

Wonder if the idiot ever thought about what a growing industry clean energy has become in this country. 


I was reading comments on the France 24 and Le Monde websites, yesterday. They think Trump is the biggest fool ever.  And we are fools for electing him.   

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
273
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Trump - Worldwide Joke

273 Views
Message 20 of 47

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Pity kudo granted.

 

Yes, dearie - trump is a fatuous lying charlatan and an international joke.

 

He will never manage to earn respect from the rest of the world.

 

He's a "businessman" all right - and his followers?

 

unnamed.gif

 

 


Hey there, afischer, are you going let this sort of crudeness speak for you?? 

 

Who are your "European Leaders" and do you approve of the use of ham to make a point??


Aren't you baiting????


Unusual ?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
273
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors