Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Willing To Sacrifice Own Son

Message 1 of 2

Trump Willing To Sacrifice Own Son

How about that.

When he was called up for military service he had bone spurs .............. five times.

Trump is willing to make sacrifices, as long as someone else makes them.

Wonder what the world be like right now if Trump had actually served in Vietnam, or anywhere.

Would it have made a man out of him?

Or would he have been fragged.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Willing To Sacrifice Own Son

Message 2 of 2

You really have to take a close look at all the Crumbs in Trumps - Trump Tower Meeting Over The Weekend 

1. In the Beginning All The Trumps and their Campaign Staff denied there ever was any Collusion between any of them and a single Russian - in fact they said they never ever met with any Russians period

2. Later on after the Fake News revealed YES Trump Jr not only met with Russians at Trump Tower - he organized the meeting.........Trump Jr remembers - oh yeah - I met with some Russians in Trump Tower about adoptions

3. Trump Jr testifies in front of Congress and admits he met with Russians multiple times as did Kushner &  Manafort..........but he never told his Father 

4. Trump Sr has denied any Collusion with Russians by him or anyone on his campaign ever happened - ever - Hoax - Witch Hunt 

5. Over the weekend Trump Tweets - I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower,

6. Trump says - This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics — and it went nowhere.

Now all of a sudden in Trumps own words - he's admitting there was Collusion - but then there was this 

7. I did not know about it!"

So taken in Total hes praising his wonderful son who was simply trying to help his Father but regardless of what happens to his son - Trump himself was innocent

What a incompetent buffoon

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.