Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Will Hold News Conference Today 5/18

Message 1 of 12

trump  -  “I respect the move, but the entire thing has been a witch hunt, and there is no collusion between — certainly myself and my campaign, but I can only speak for myself and the Russians."

Now, he didn't say, "I am not aware of any collusion between my campagn and Turkey"  or, "I'm not aware of any collusion between my campaign and Russia".  Nor did he say, "I'm not aware of any collusion at all" Nor did he say, "I did not direct anyone to collude with anyone".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Mick--funny, yet serious post!  I do question one thing however, do you really think Trump is smart enough to shut his mouth and take a plea deal?

This is not behavior that we have seen from this arragant fool. I believe that most likely, he will continue to shoot off his ignorant, ridiculous pie hole until he winds up in jail.

Once Pence  takes office, I do think Trump will walk as Pence, who has, it all probability known about all trump's illegalities, will pardon him.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12
last night i got a headache watching lil donnie, and it went away as soo as i stopped watching. soooooo..i will read the transcript, and if its historial, i will see it on a repeat.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

Afisher-- this must be the single biggest-- something that rhymes with bass-- in the history of our nation (world).  This idiot couldn't shut his mouth to save his soul, if he had one.  Just keeps getting better day by day by day.

Great to know that the president of United States of America will go down in history as an incompetent, childish idiot.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@trump Will Hold News Conference Today 5/18 @ 3:45 p.m. ET....will he bury himself?  Blame the Democrats and the press?  Certainly the latter, possibly the former as well.

Trump Holds a News Conference Several Times Every Single Day - Some of it only gets reported in his own mind - some goes out to his Brain Dead Cult Followers and if the rest of us get lucky the Main Stream Media will neglect to Report it 

WHY 

He has No Credibility outside the 40% of Americans who would follow any Carnival Barker with a Great Presentation 

People buy Junk at Walmart Every Day 

People Buy Junk From - As Seen On TV infomercials every single day 

Some People Bought What Trump was saying during the Campaign - What have they received so far?

One Investigation after another and No Legilsation that amounts to anything Positive in the Lives of the Working Poor - The Elderly - The Middle Class 

Why Bother Watching or Listening - the only thing I would be interested in would be if he finally told the Truth and was honest by Admitting He Really Does Not Posses The Skills To Make America Great so he's going to Take a Plea Deal and Resign 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@pc6063 wrote:

History in the making--well, yes, no doubt, but don't we already know what he's going to whine about??

Witch hunt

whine

Fake news

whine

Treated badly

whine

Everybody loves trump, look at all the wonderful things I've done

whine

It's the Democrats fault

whine

It's Hillary's fault

Whine

It's Obama's fault, look how I've tried to kill--I, I mean help people with my new health care plan

whine

I have every right to give away classified information if I want

Whine

Comey was a showboat  (can't have someone getting more attention than me)

whine

whine

whine

I am not a crook!! 

LOL!! Wanna bet, (Nixon Jr.)

Yup ... all of the above.  

In addition, I think Trump is gonna announce replacements for Spicer, Bannon and ???

After all, it's their fault too dontcha know. A narcissist never does anything wrong. If only Donald could be surrounded with people as perfect as he thinks he is!

As Donald would say ...... It's gonna be a bigly huge blame-o rama ..... the best anyone has ever seen ...... believe me!!!!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

He has already undercut his Spox - again- 

White House released in his name Wednesday night:

"As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know — there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity. I look forward to this matter concluding quickly. In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country."

Today:   

In a pair of Thursday morning tweets, Trump asked why no special counsel was appointed for what he called "all of the illegal acts" of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Obama administration. He then called the Russia investigation "the single greatest witch hunt in American political history."

This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

History in the making--well, yes, no doubt, but don't we already know what he's going to whine about??

Witch hunt

whine

Fake news

whine

Treated badly

whine

Everybody loves trump, look at all the wonderful things I've done

whine

It's the Democrats fault

whine

It's Hillary's fault

Whine

It's Obama's fault, look how I've tried to kill--I, I mean help people with my new health care plan

whine

I have every right to give away classified information if I want

Whine

Comey was a showboat  (can't have someone getting more attention than me)

whine

whine

whine

I am not a crook!! 

LOL!! Wanna bet, (Nixon Jr.)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

IMO, this is history in the making and worth a view.  Will he implode?  He's so impulsive, he could actually bury himself.  He may even resign....  (hopeful thinking for sure).

Well...yeah, it is history, after all and it could be verrrrrrrryyyyyy interestinggggg. 

Last night the CNN talking heads had a field day slicing and dicing 'the donald' and his foibles. One even mentioned that he might resign when his ego could no longer 'take it'.  Hopeful thinking....maybe so.  Wishful thinking...almost certainly.

'The donald has spent a lifetime rationalizing everything around him so he can say he's a winner.  He's vindictive as  hell.  Put the two together and you get, "IF I GO DOWN, YOU GO DOWN WITH ME" !!!!!.  Problem is...it's the Country at stake here.  Is he really capable of doing that?  You bet your sweet bippy he is.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@umbarch64 wrote:

The heads-up is appreciated Cent...but...so what?  Best thing?  IGNORE TV at that time...keep it shut off.  'The donald' is a 'ratings' junkie.  Why enable that disease.

Follow-ups will be everywhere...talking heads feeding their resume', 'experts' drawing their paycheck or selling their book. No one will miss anything, even if there isn't anything there in the first place.

All good points as usual, umbarch.  Though one can't decide not to watch it if they aren't aware it's on.  Smiley Wink

IMO, this is history in the making and worth a view.  Will he implode?  He's so impulsive, he could actually bury himself.  He may even resign....  (hopeful thinking for sure).

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors