WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump: We were too clueless to have colluded!

Message 11 of 20

@afisher—The cult is comprised of, as the analysts have told us, easily manipulated, rural,  uneducated people. Posts by the cultist base prove that they were correct.

trump  is clueless all right, but he knows that his campaign was colluding with Russia, and he knows he was part of it.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock! Hey idiot, Mueller is at your door!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

Frankly if Trump said that, it is probably first truth that comes out of his mouth. Yes, he and his kids were extremely stupid to actually understand or even imagine that the Russians were utilizing them.
Trump Jr.  underscores that stupidity when he actually met with the Russian in order to get Hillary's  dirt.

Noticed that Bannon wasn't present.
Now, I do believe that there were others in his campaign that were actually for whatever the reason probably financial that were providing the Russian with whatever information that they needed.
Manniford  Flynn  Gates and probably others.
Yes because of the stupidity that we have all seen that pervades in this Administration I have no doubt that they didn't even think about anything like that.
Now, I also believe that Trump does have financial hopes  in doing business in 
Russia and that could also have played into all of this.|
So when will Kushner will have  complete clearance in this WH?  and aren't they very negligent with classified information?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

I wonder if trump was “clueless,” when he invited the Russians to hack into our systems?

I wonder if trump was “clueless,” when he put his name to a denial that his idiot son had just met with the Russian operative?

I wonder if trump was “clueless, and “when he was presented with evidence prior to taking office that the Russians were interfering in our elections?

The only thing “clueless” is the base who believes trump‘s repeated lies and idiocies.

I find myself on Presidents’ Day with no leader in sight – – just a lying, inept, pig who is willing to sell out his country for the short term glory of thinking he is the leader of the United States,  when in truth, he is doing more for the Russian government than he is for the United States, which he is destroying on a daily basis. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

@Richvawrote:

Critics will highlight the "in this indictment" portion of that statement. While Mr Mueller's document asserts no Trump-connected individuals knew they were dealing with Russians, this isn't the end of the investigation.

I certainly hope not since the Dossier (Fusion GPS) will drag the Democrats into the fire paying for the dossier to have Trump spied on. Keep the investigation going!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

The ever denying ignoble donald supporter are .... weird.    Donald has said on numerous occasions that the entire Russian hacking of the US news / politics, etc  was all  fake news.    And now those people who love donald seem to want to dismiss the entire event like Donald claims, because he talked to Putin and will never call out a liar - unless the lie conflicts with his own view.    

These same folks will probably ignore the business dealing that Donald has with Chinese on US land - because, just because.      

These same folks embrace a guy who makes money when his employer sells ads that seek to influence the election.    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/facebook-still-lying-about-its-role-in-the-2016-election

But here is a short list of the donald's delusions and calling anything that dared to smear Russia as fake news.     https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/18/17025350/trump-doubts-putin-russia-meddling-multip...

The "we" donald is talking about, always makes me wonder:   Does he have a mouse in his pocket?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Overlooked in discussions about the document is it's report that the Russians intent in their activities was the disruption of our Nation. They wanted to divide us and it appears they have succeeded.

All this nit-picking about unknown information just helps fulfill their goal. So, those accusing our President of collusion with the Russians are actually colluding with them.

Certainly the disruption of our nation was their goal. The means was to help the election of Donald Trump, after that it was to disrupt the election of Hillary.  Shows who the Russians think will disrupt America and who would have made American government work. 

The report shows that the Russian activities began before Trump was a candidate and continued after. They apparently are able to take a world view of international politics while some can see no further than "Oh how I hate Trump".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

@rk9152wrote:

Overlooked in discussions about the document is it's report that the Russians intent in their activities was the disruption of our Nation. They wanted to divide us and it appears they have succeeded.

All this nit-picking about unknown information just helps fulfill their goal. So, those accusing our President of collusion with the Russians are actually colluding with them.

Certainly the disruption of our nation was their goal. The means was to help the election of Donald Trump, after that it was to disrupt the election of Hillary.  Shows who the Russians think will disrupt America and who would have made American government work. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

@Richvawrote:

Schumer said today that "Trump claims he is cleared of collusion every time someone sneezes" and it is true.  As the right continues to point out, the dossier has not been proved or disproved but it has a whole lot of confirmed sources. 

The comments on the indictment have some interesting points Trump is trying desperately to ignore. Geshunteit. 

Critics will highlight the "in this indictment" portion of that statement. While Mr Mueller's document asserts no Trump-connected individuals knew they were dealing with Russians, this isn't the end of the investigation.

This a.m. people interviewed on CNN and the reporters interpreted the "in this indictment" phrase as a caveat intended to say this indictment applied ONLY to those persons named in it and did not apply to anyone else.  It seems to me that would leave open the possibility that the investigators could level charges for any offense against anyone not already named.

Maybe it's best to read the indictment precisely as it is written and avoid premature conclusions.  Mueller would not do that, neither should we.  'The opera ain't over 'til the fat lady sings'.  [Cook]. 

Leaks from the Mueller crew are virtually non-existent.  A tight ship where every one believes in what they're doing.  Wonder why the current people in the White House don't act like that.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump: We were too clueless to have colluded!

Message 20 of 20

Schumer said today that "Trump claims he is cleared of collusion every time someone sneezes" and it is true.  As the right continues to point out, the dossier has not been proved or disproved but it has a whole lot of confirmed sources. 

The comments on the indictment have some interesting points Trump is trying desperately to ignore. Geshunteit. 

Kudos
Views
Replies