WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump: We were too clueless to have colluded!

Message 1 of 20

@Richvawrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

No, I am a citizen of the United States who have made the decision that the Republicans have my back more than the Democrats while you feel differently. You are entitled to be as liberal as you want and be loyal to the Democrats to the point of Registering as a Republican, voting in the (R) primary for the worst candidate, while being loyal to your Democrat party and voting for THEIR choice (not yours) in the final election.

Again, that is your choice to fight to have oppressive laws, excessive taxes, and everyone being equal through government redistribution of wealth.

The term "excessive taxes" appears to translate to "paying our bills as they come due". The Republican approach seems to be to borrow the money so our grandchildren can pay our bills for us. Sad to see a whole party so fiscally irreponsible. 

I am rewriting what I think your reply really means:

The term "excessive taxes" appears to translate to "paying my bills as they come due". The Republican approach seems to be to earn the money so our grandchildren can pay their (own) bills for them. Sad to see the Democrat party so fiscally irresponsible. 

I don't approve of many Democrat initiatives and don't plan on funding them beyond what I'm forced to do.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

No, I am a citizen of the United States who have made the decision that the Republicans have my back more than the Democrats while you feel differently. You are entitled to be as liberal as you want and be loyal to the Democrats to the point of Registering as a Republican, voting in the (R) primary for the worst candidate, while being loyal to your Democrat party and voting for THEIR choice (not yours) in the final election.

Again, that is your choice to fight to have oppressive laws, excessive taxes, and everyone being equal through government redistribution of wealth.

The term "excessive taxes" appears to translate to "paying our bills as they come due". The Republican approach seems to be to borrow the money so our grandchildren can pay our bills for us. Sad to see a whole party so fiscally irreponsible. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@rker321wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@rker321wrote:

Not "something" posted on the internet but your darling NY Times shows how Obama allowed this to happen! Be careful what you believe from your left wing friends.

Nothappening I really feel very sorry for you. You are now a citizen of the Republican Party. and not a citizen of the United States.

YOu have made the decision that only the citizens of the Republican Party hold the truth in their hands.
So very sorry for all of those Americans that have fought for the Democratic system that we all have. Only to find that perhaps they were frighting for the wrong country?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@rker321wrote:

Not "something" posted on the internet but your darling NY Times shows how Obama allowed this to happen! Be careful what you believe from your left wing friends.

Nothappening I really feel very sorry for you. You are now a citizen of the Republican Party. and not a citizen of the United States.

YOu have made the decision that only the citizens of the Republican Party hold the truth in their hands.
So very sorry for all of those Americans that have fought for the Democratic system that we all have. Only to find that perhaps they were frighting for the wrong country?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@rker321wrote:

OK Nothappening so now what?   has anything been done to avoid any of this?

Will you be careful when you see anything posted in the Internet and simply take is as a truth, will you research it.?
There is a lot of things that we as citizens can do. and one of them is be careful on what is written outhere. and try to become educated and research.The media has become too partisan to actually take it at face value, We all need to research.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

I wonder if trump was “clueless,” when he invited the Russians to hack into our systems?

I'm just wondering if your post would be more accurate if it read: "I wonder if Obama was clueless when he invited the Russians to hack into our systems?"

The idea of subverting the American vote by hacking election systems is not new. In an assessment of Russian cyberattacks released in January, intelligence agencies said Kremlin spy services had been collecting information on election processes, technology and equipment in the United States since early 2014.........

Beginning in 2015, the American officials said, Russian hackers focused instead on other internet-accessible targets: computers at the Democratic National Committee, state and local voter databases, election websites, e-poll book vendors and other back-end election services.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/us/politics/russia-election-hacking.html

Notice I used the NY Times (a radical left wing news(?) source for proof you are totally on the wrong track.

Ahh, but now it is 2018 and we know that the Russians interfered in our elections. Nice try – – no cigar – – no carrot – – no respect for your idiot president or one who puts out outdated material as “proof.”  Sleazy move —sleazy just like your hero.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

So you (and the NY Times) acknowledge that Obama aided Russians hacking our systems and you think because Trump is now President, he assumes the responsibility for the Obama problems and lackadaisical approach? Typical left approach. Your idiot candidate didn't get elected and now you are bitter about the loss.

Too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

I wonder if trump was “clueless,” when he invited the Russians to hack into our systems?

I'm just wondering if your post would be more accurate if it read: "I wonder if Obama was clueless when he invited the Russians to hack into our systems?"

The idea of subverting the American vote by hacking election systems is not new. In an assessment of Russian cyberattacks released in January, intelligence agencies said Kremlin spy services had been collecting information on election processes, technology and equipment in the United States since early 2014.........

Beginning in 2015, the American officials said, Russian hackers focused instead on other internet-accessible targets: computers at the Democratic National Committee, state and local voter databases, election websites, e-poll book vendors and other back-end election services.

Notice I used the NY Times (a radical left wing news(?) source for proof you are totally on the wrong track.

Ahh, but now it is 2018 and we know that the Russians interfered in our elections. Nice try – – no cigar – – no carrot – – no respect for your idiot president or one who puts out outdated material as “proof.”  Sleazy move —sleazy just like your hero.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump: We were too clueless to have colluded!

Message 8 of 20

Any objective person can see the obvious. And what is so obvious? Trump is terrified of Mueller and everyone conducting the Russian investigation. That's why Trump does everything in his power to attack, discredit, and undermine those investigating him. He spends more time trying to undermine the investigation than anything else he does.

Everyone in law enforcement understands that innocent people react one way while guilty people react very differently. One of the key characteristics of a guilty person is they attack those who are conducting the investigation against them. OJ wasn't guilty, LAPD was framing him. I'm LOL.

• Why has Trump never uttered one negative word about Putin?
  • Why did Trump allow only a Russian reporter and photographer into the Oval Office when the Russian Ambassador was visiting?
  • Why did Trump refuse to implement the Russian sanctions voted 98-2 in the Senate.

The answers to the questions above are obvious to intelligent, fair minded people. They are not obvious to those who idolize and worship Trump

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

OK Nothappening so now what?   has anything been done to avoid any of this?

Will you be careful when you see anything posted in the Internet and simply take is as a truth, will you research it.?
There is a lot of things that we as citizens can do. and one of them is be careful on what is written outhere. and try to become educated and research.The media has become too partisan to actually take it at face value, We all need to research.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@phyllisc6781wrote:

Kudos
Views