Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Wants Death Penalty 4 Suicide Bombers

Message 11 of 15

However, not all suicide bombers get to carry out their deeds. They are apprehended. So hopefully these are the bombers he's referring to.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

Too funny.  You almost had me, because after all, this is Trump we are talking about., but I see now it is Breaking Burgh - A satirical blog serving Western Pennsylvania and beyond.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

Words from a moron. If they are "suicide bombers", by definition, they are dead when it's all said and done! DEATH PENALTY already self-imposed.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

Obviously Eric told ToadPOTUS it worked against the Kamakasi pilots in WWII.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Wants Death Penalty 4 Suicide Bombers

Message 15 of 15

Trump Fires Up Base With Call For Death Penalty For Suicide Bombers

“Anyone who terrorizes and kills good people by suicide bombing deserves nothing less than the highest penalty, which is to pay with their life.”

suicide .png

President Trump has criticized other nations for not having the death penalty, which he says should especially apply to suicide bombers.

Though Trump’s remarks led to confusion and concerns that he may be overtired, they are playing very well with his base.

“If you detonate yourself with high explosives in the United States, I will make you regret it. Believe me.”

It has already led to thousands of calls to DC by Trump supporters demanding to know why there have not been more executions of suicide bombers. Lawmakers tried to explain the logistical problem with that, but were quickly undermined by more soundbites from Trump.

“Our vengeance will be swift against those extremists who blow themselves up.”

Trump was asked to clarify if he really meant the co-conspirators and handlers of suicide bombers, but he brushed that aside saying he likes to keep his focus on the ‘main guy’ in situations like this.

Source - http://www.breakingburgh.com/trump-fires-base-call-death-penalty-suicide-bombers/?fbclid=IwAR1I31I7g...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors