Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

Message 11 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Is it of any reasonable concern to you - that - Most Americans - even you - are having to WATCH & Listen as Trump the President of the USA wastes the Tax Payers Time Energy & Money consumed responding to extraordinary scandalous ridiculous sensational claims between himself and someone he hand-picked to be his Senior Advisor?

It absolutely concerns me.  That's why I try to correct the lies liberals are telling to cause the scandals because they have nothing to run on.  And it's why I will not vote for a democrat until they get their act straightened out and have an agenda and actually want to benefit this country.  And obviously it's NOT a concern to you and other liberals since you're the ones trying to create scandals for partisan reasons.  Like this thread.  Omarosa?  Give me a break.  Like I said, I have some beach-front property in Oklahoma for you.

I'm not - pushing UNTRUE nonsense for partisan reason

These are FACT-based 

You might not like them - but they are still Fact-based

Sure you are.  You're pushing the FALSE NARRATIVE that we have to listen to the Omarosa nonsense because of Trump.  The FACT is we have to listen to it becausee the left has no agenda so they smear and push nonsense JUST LIKE YOU'RE DOING IN THIS THREAD.  You know, like "Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes."  I doubt ANYONE is terrified about anything to do with Omarosa and if anyone is YOU DON'T KNOW IT which makes the nonsense YOU'RE PUSHING UNTRUE.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 32

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Figure it out WH SHUT UP and she might SHUT UP.

You can bet if you kept mouthing me and making me mad, I'd sing like a bird. 

She states two extremely significant and detrimental to the white house facts(?)  First, dt knew the Russians were going to hack & release Clinton/Podesta emails before that took place.

Second, she has been contacted by the FBI and by Robert Mueller.  Should they believe in her credibility and continue further discussions with them, I'm certain they would not do so until Omarosa is thoroughly schooled on LEGAL non-disclosure.  As in a criminal investigations.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 32

@mickstuder

Can't the dumb a        figure out, the more they bad mouth Omarosa the more tapes she will release. They can not just shut up and say nothing. Sure lets make her mad , then what, she says more. Figure it out WH SHUT UP and she might SHUT UP.

You can bet if you kept mouthing me and making me mad, I'd sing like a bird. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump and his Staffers are Terrified of not only what but who might be on Omarosas Next Audio Recording

Heh heh

Sure they are.  But wait, Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in question, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Can I interest you in some great ocean-front property in Oklahoma?  Heh, heh.

Is it of any reasonable concern to you - that - Most Americans - even you - are having to WATCH & Listen as Trump the President of the USA wastes the Tax Payers Time Energy & Money consumed responding to extraordinary scandalous ridiculous sensational claims between himself and someone he hand-picked to be his Senior Advisor?

It absolutely concerns me.  That's why I try to correct the lies liberals are telling to cause the scandals because they have nothing to run on.  And it's why I will not vote for a democrat until they get their act straightened out and have an agenda and actually want to benefit this country.  And obviously it's NOT a concern to you and other liberals since you're the ones trying to create scandals for partisan reasons.  Like this thread.  Omarosa?  Give me a break.  Like I said, I have some beach-front property in Oklahoma for you.

First, I'm not a Democrat - Registered Independent

Second, I'm not a Liberal - American Patriot

Third,  this is my Twitter Feed - nothing about Omarosa - https://twitter.com/?lang=en

Fourth, this is Trumps Twitter Feed - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

Fifth, this is YOUR thread pushing UNTRUE nonsense for partisan reason.  As I previously said:

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in question, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Your focused on one Tape - what about the rest of the Story?

I'm not here to defend Omarosa - she has no General Credibility - except in circumstances where she can substantiate her claims with documentation

Katrina Pierson made comments about Excerpts in Omarosa's book about her statements that Omarosa proved with Recordings were Lies

Omarosa also played Recordings of John Kelly Firing her

This Thread is about the Reaction to those two tapes by people who have also worked around Omarosa and are afraid she may have Tape Recorded them as well and are wondering what they might have said that is on a Tape

These people have been interviewed - some of them are worried

Thats just a Normal Human Response to learning someone they worked with might have Recorded them - including Trump

I'm not - pushing UNTRUE nonsense for partisan reason

These are FACT-based 

You might not like them - but they are still Fact-based

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump and his Staffers are Terrified of not only what but who might be on Omarosas Next Audio Recording

Heh heh

Sure they are.  But wait, Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in question, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

It absolutely concerns me.  That's why I try to correct the lies liberals are telling to cause the scandals because they have nothing to run on.  And it's why I will not vote for a democrat until they get their act straightened out and have an agenda and actually want to benefit this country.  And obviously it's NOT a concern to you and other liberals since you're the ones trying to create scandals for partisan reasons.  Like this thread.  Omarosa?  Give me a break.  Like I said, I have some beach-front property in Oklahoma for you.

Third,  this is my Twitter Feed - nothing about Omarosa - https://twitter.com/?lang=en

Fourth, this is Trumps Twitter Feed - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

Fifth, this is YOUR thread pushing UNTRUE nonsense for partisan reason.  As I previously said:

Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in question, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Heh heh

Is this the kind of thing American Voters asked for & expected when they Elected Trump?

Do find it the least bit absurd that even you and I and others on the AARP Political Forum are having to waste our time debating who said she said he said - when we are two months away from the Major Mid-term Election that is going to determine the future of not only Trump but the Country for decades to come

Trump has brought his Reality TV Schtick & Slime to the Presidency and we are all worse off because of it..................................

Trump IS wasting a lot of time with trivia made up by the leftys like Omarosa because if they can't have the witch hunt be successful, they will try other tactics including violence.

Trump has Hired Omarosa 6 Different Times

Apprentice - 3 Different Seasons

Trump Campaign

Trump Transition

Trump Whitehouse

How Can any of this Omarosa Stuff be related to Leftys?

It can be attributed to making the wrong choice for obvious reasons.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Heh heh

Trumps Twitter Feed Contains Multiple Tweets about Omarosa - Liberals cannot put Tweets about Omarosa on Trumps Twitter Feed under his Name - Only Trump Can Do That -

Here is the one where he called her a Crazed Lowlife Dog

Crazed Lowlife Dog.png

Plus Trump has Hired Omarosa 6 Different Times

Trump Campaign

Trump Transition

Trump Whitehouse

How Can any of this Omarosa Stuff be related to Liberals or some beach-front property in Oklahoma?

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Heh heh

Is this the kind of thing American Voters asked for & expected when they Elected Trump?

Do find it the least bit absurd that even you and I and others on the AARP Political Forum are having to waste our time debating who said she said he said - when we are two months away from the Major Mid-term Election that is going to determine the future of not only Trump but the Country for decades to come

Trump has brought his Reality TV Schtick & Slime to the Presidency and we are all worse off because of it..................................

Trump IS wasting a lot of time with trivia made up by the leftys like Omarosa because if they can't have the witch hunt be successful, they will try other tactics including violence.

Trump has Hired Omarosa 6 Different Times

Trump Campaign

Trump Transition

Trump Whitehouse

How Can any of this Omarosa Stuff be related to Leftys?

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Heh heh

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Heh heh

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors