Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
120
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

120 Views
Message 1 of 32

Look  Omarosa is as sleazy  as Trump and she learned the ropes working with him all these years. Now, she is simply applying what she learned and paying back in the only manner that she knows how.
Both at trashy individuals with very little morals. so is no surprising to me that Trump as naive to not figure this one out.
As far as the WH staff, I don't  know if they are terrified or not, but I bet concerned, the lady was a continuous recorder and who know in reality what she can offer in her tapes.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
120
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

123 Views
Message 2 of 32

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@mickstuder

Can't the dumb a        figure out, the more they bad mouth Omarosa the more tapes she will release.


Just like the Mueller probe. You have followed the lemmings into believing anything Amorosa says. She IS a low life and the mistake Trump made is hiring her for ANYTHING!


It has been my observation that weak people hire weaker people - they are afraid of strong people.

 

The corollary is that strong people hire strong people confident that they can control them. This woman is not just a "tough cookie" but also an unprincipled one. Trump's ego may not have served him well in this case.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
127
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

127 Views
Message 3 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Mick - I have seen no indication of staffers being terrified. Do you have inside information you'd like to share?


Why Yes I Believe I Do - thank you for this Opportunity to Comment

 

1. Trump himself is Terrified - his fear is palpable - 24 Tweets About Omarosa in 12 hours

How about POed??

 

2. Trump has instructed his Lawyers to attempt to put a Gag Order on Omarosa - WHY?

Why would he want her gossiping about him just to sell her book?

So far no "terror".

 

3. ‘People are terrified’: Trump staffers live in fear of Omarosa’s next tape

 

Trump aides are suffering from the same type of psychological warfare that gripped Clinton’s campaign during the WikiLeaks dumps.

Seems like another case of you having inside information. Would you like to share the identity of your close contacts in the WH?

 

Former senior staffers also said they felt safer because Manigault Newman was not included in small, high-level meetings. And they doubted that she taped the one broader senior staff meeting that she attended, which included about 25 people.

 

“But if I was on the communications staff, where she was interacting more with people,” said another former senior administration official, “I can see how people might be nervous.”

It is always disconcerting to have a person who cannot be trusted in private discussions.

 

4. It’s simple: Some of the most powerful men in government were terrified of her.

More information from your highly placed source in the Administration?

 

She's a physically intimidating presence," a male former colleague of Omarosa's told me. (He wouldn't let me use a more precise description of his former White House role because he admitted he's still scared of retribution from Omarosa. Other senior officials have admitted the same to me.)

Maybe that's why Gore fired her.

 

"I never said no to her," the source added. "Anything she wanted, 'Yes, brilliant.' I'm afraid of her. I'm afraid of getting my a** kicked."

 

Three other former officials shared that sentiment: “One hundred percent, everyone was scared of her,” said another former official.

What does your source tell you - is that because of something they did wrong or because she was intimidating? It seems to be the latter.

 

The big picture: Trump has nobody to blame but himself for Omarosa's raucous book tour, in which she calls him a racist and a misogynist, and says he's in mental decline. Trump brought her into the White House at the senior-most level with the top salary. In many ways, two former senior administration officials pointed out, what Omarosa is doing now is pure Trump.

Now you are affixing blame. Let's stick to your "terrified" claims.

 

 

  • She may be the purest of all the Trump characters," one told me. "She may be the most Trumpian. She knows media, she knows about physical presence, like Trump does...that's why I think he's rattled."
  • "The only reason Trump works is because he gives less of a crap than anybody in the world," the other source told me. "That's where she's at. She's totally undeterred by things that would freak out most people.
  • "She's out-Trumping Trump right now," the source added, before losing his train of thought in a fit of laughter.
  • I saw nothing in there about "terrified" - could you point it out?

Sources

 

https://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/trump-staffers-reportedly-absolutely-terrified-of-omarosa...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN9RSyJk_T0

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/14/white-house-staff-omarosa-tapes-777490

 

https://www.axios.com/omarosa-manigault-white-house-recording-tapes-5f385fe2-5c7c-425f-814b-8a27fb40...

 

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
127
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
85
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

85 Views
Message 4 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

 Is it of any reasonable concern to you - that - Most Americans - even you - are having to WATCH & Listen as Trump the President of the USA wastes the Tax Payers Time Energy & Money consumed responding to extraordinary scandalous ridiculous sensational claims between himself and someone he hand-picked to be his Senior Advisor?


It absolutely concerns me.  That's why I try to correct the lies liberals are telling to cause the scandals because they have nothing to run on.  And it's why I will not vote for a democrat until they get their act straightened out and have an agenda and actually want to benefit this country.  And obviously it's NOT a concern to you and other liberals since you're the ones trying to create scandals for partisan reasons.  Like this thread.  Omarosa?  Give me a break.  Like I said, I have some beach-front property in Oklahoma for you.

 

I'm not - pushing UNTRUE nonsense for partisan reason

 

These are FACT-based 

 

You might not like them - but they are still Fact-based

 


Sure you are.  You're pushing the FALSE NARRATIVE that we have to listen to the Omarosa nonsense because of Trump.  The FACT is we have to listen to it becausee the left has no agenda so they smear and push nonsense JUST LIKE YOU'RE DOING IN THIS THREAD.  You know, like "Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes."  I doubt ANYONE is terrified about anything to do with Omarosa and if anyone is YOU DON'T KNOW IT which makes the nonsense YOU'RE PUSHING UNTRUE.



 

We just heard Katrina Pearson say on Omarosas Tapes that she believes he definetely uses the - N - word........................does any Reasonable Person think she's happy about that becoming pulbic 

 

 


So more false narrative to push.  Neither of the other parties on the tape said they believe "he definetely uses the - N - word" and both the other parties said Omarosa was lying.  In fact, one of them said the conversation on the tape was edited from two different conversations.  But when you have nothing to offwer voters apparently any lie will do.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
85
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
138
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

138 Views
Message 5 of 32

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

 Is it of any reasonable concern to you - that - Most Americans - even you - are having to WATCH & Listen as Trump the President of the USA wastes the Tax Payers Time Energy & Money consumed responding to extraordinary scandalous ridiculous sensational claims between himself and someone he hand-picked to be his Senior Advisor?


It absolutely concerns me.  That's why I try to correct the lies liberals are telling to cause the scandals because they have nothing to run on.  And it's why I will not vote for a democrat until they get their act straightened out and have an agenda and actually want to benefit this country.  And obviously it's NOT a concern to you and other liberals since you're the ones trying to create scandals for partisan reasons.  Like this thread.  Omarosa?  Give me a break.  Like I said, I have some beach-front property in Oklahoma for you.

 

I'm not - pushing UNTRUE nonsense for partisan reason

 

These are FACT-based 

 

You might not like them - but they are still Fact-based

 


Sure you are.  You're pushing the FALSE NARRATIVE that we have to listen to the Omarosa nonsense because of Trump.  The FACT is we have to listen to it becausee the left has no agenda so they smear and push nonsense JUST LIKE YOU'RE DOING IN THIS THREAD.  You know, like "Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes."  I doubt ANYONE is terrified about anything to do with Omarosa and if anyone is YOU DON'T KNOW IT which makes the nonsense YOU'RE PUSHING UNTRUE.


Look Folks.......................................this is not Quantum Mechanics.........................at least for anyone who has had to actually leave their house to make a living.

 

Most people who have had a Real Job where they have had to interact with other Real People have at least once said something to someone else about a Co-worker of a Boss that if it came out in a Tape Recording in Public - it might be not only embarrassing but reason enough to lose their Job

 

Everyone knows what a Little Cry Baby Trump is and how he demands people bow down and kiss his Big Mac Fed Babies Belly..........................

 

Can you imagine if you worked in the Whitehouse - how many times you heard someone say something unflattering about the President.................

 

We've already all heard the Stories about what a Buffoon he is - how he watches himself on Tape giving his own Speeches over and over and over just to feed his Narcissistic Personality Disorder

 

We just heard Katrina Pearson say on Omarosas Tapes that she believes he definetely uses the - N - word........................does any Reasonable Person think she's happy about that becoming pulbic 

 

So yeah I think - terrified - is the correct Verb .................... I would have used some other more Descriptive Terms but I'm certain if there are any Babies like Trump on this Forum it would have been even more unsettling

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
140
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

140 Views
Message 6 of 32

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@mickstuder

Can't the dumb a        figure out, the more they bad mouth Omarosa the more tapes she will release.


Just like the Mueller probe. You have followed the lemmings into believing anything Amorosa says. She IS a low life and the mistake Trump made is hiring her for ANYTHING!


He hired her (4) times, they were friends for 10 years.  She KNOWS him.  That's a long history of "the mistake Trump made".  As with all of Mueller's witnesses, cooperating or not, we must leave it for his final report as to "believing anything".  dt needs to stop his interference in this criminal investigation.  He is making a fool of himself and racking up "obstruction of justice" charges, not to mention his detrimental influences on the security of the country.  He will never be able to make it all go away no matter how many fits he has or who he fires.  Even Putin cannot save his sorry butt.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
140
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

149 Views
Message 7 of 32

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@mickstuder

Can't the dumb a        figure out, the more they bad mouth Omarosa the more tapes she will release.


Just like the Mueller probe. You have followed the lemmings into believing anything Amorosa says. She IS a low life and the mistake Trump made is hiring her for ANYTHING!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
158
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

158 Views
Message 8 of 32

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

I doubt ANYONE is terrified about anything to do with Omarosa.....
You are not comprehending the Greatest Yet "fighting back" RAGE that has taken hold of dt's very, very sick mind.  This could help with that.

Want to know the secret behind Omarosa's wild, largely unchallenged, run in the White House, during which she would swan in and out of the Oval Office, secretly recording the president and his chief of staff?

It’s simple: Some of the most powerful men in government were terrified of her.

 

What they're saying:

  • "I'm scared **bleep**less of her... She's a physically intimidating presence," a male former colleague of Omarosa's told me. (He wouldn't let me use a more precise description of his former White House role because he admitted he's still scared of retribution from Omarosa. Other senior officials have admitted the same to me.)
  • "I never said no to her," the source added. "Anything she wanted, 'Yes, brilliant.' I'm afraid of her. I'm afraid of getting my ass kicked."
  • Three other former officials shared that sentiment: “One hundred percent, everyone was scared of her,” said another former official.

The big picture: Trump has nobody to blame but himself for Omarosa's raucous book tour, in which she calls him a racist and a misogynist, and says he's in mental decline. Trump brought her into the White House at the senior-most level with the top salary. In many ways, two former senior administration officials pointed out, what Omarosa is doing now is pure Trump.

  • "She may be the purest of all the Trump characters," one told me. "She may be the most Trumpian. She knows media, she knows about physical presence, like Trump does...that's why I think he's rattled."
  • "The only reason Trump works is because he gives less of a crap than anybody in the world," the other source told me. "That's where she's at. She's totally undeterred by things that would freak out most people.
  • "She's out-Trumping Trump right now," the source added, before losing his train of thought in a fit of laughter.

Behind the scenes: Former chief of staff Reince Priebus made valiant efforts to keep Omarosa out of the Oval. And former press secretary Sean Spicer kept having to rebuff administrative officials who were lugging desks over to the West Wing to set up a personal workstation for Omarosa at her command.

  • But Omarosa answered to nobody. And senior staff told me last year they felt paralyzed because she was the only top-level official in the White House who was African-American.
  • On a weekend last April, Omarosa caused a security and ethics stir when she dropped into the White House in full bridal attire and with members of her bridal party to try to hold a wedding photoshoot in the Rose Garden and throughout the West Wing.

The bottom line: By all accounts except her own, Omarosa Manigault-Newman did little substantive work during her almost 12 months in the White House. But for much of her time there, she maintained decent access to Trump. And while the White House is now dumping on her credibility — and in many cases they have solid ammunition — the reality is that she only got the tapes because she was in the room.

https://www.axios.com/omarosa-manigault-white-house-recording-tapes-5f385fe2-5c7c-425f-814b-8a27fb40...


According to many sources people in the White House DID treat Omarosa with kid gloves because she had access to Trump.  That access is obviously gone so if anybody was ever really "terrified" of her, that too is gone.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
158
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
165
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

165 Views
Message 9 of 32

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

I doubt ANYONE is terrified about anything to do with Omarosa.....
You are not comprehending the Greatest Yet "fighting back" RAGE that has taken hold of dt's very, very sick mind.  This could help with that.

Want to know the secret behind Omarosa's wild, largely unchallenged, run in the White House, during which she would swan in and out of the Oval Office, secretly recording the president and his chief of staff?

It’s simple: Some of the most powerful men in government were terrified of her.

 

What they're saying:

  • "I'm scared **bleep**less of her... She's a physically intimidating presence," a male former colleague of Omarosa's told me. (He wouldn't let me use a more precise description of his former White House role because he admitted he's still scared of retribution from Omarosa. Other senior officials have admitted the same to me.)
  • "I never said no to her," the source added. "Anything she wanted, 'Yes, brilliant.' I'm afraid of her. I'm afraid of getting my ass kicked."
  • Three other former officials shared that sentiment: “One hundred percent, everyone was scared of her,” said another former official.

The big picture: Trump has nobody to blame but himself for Omarosa's raucous book tour, in which she calls him a racist and a misogynist, and says he's in mental decline. Trump brought her into the White House at the senior-most level with the top salary. In many ways, two former senior administration officials pointed out, what Omarosa is doing now is pure Trump.

  • "She may be the purest of all the Trump characters," one told me. "She may be the most Trumpian. She knows media, she knows about physical presence, like Trump does...that's why I think he's rattled."
  • "The only reason Trump works is because he gives less of a crap than anybody in the world," the other source told me. "That's where she's at. She's totally undeterred by things that would freak out most people.
  • "She's out-Trumping Trump right now," the source added, before losing his train of thought in a fit of laughter.

Behind the scenes: Former chief of staff Reince Priebus made valiant efforts to keep Omarosa out of the Oval. And former press secretary Sean Spicer kept having to rebuff administrative officials who were lugging desks over to the West Wing to set up a personal workstation for Omarosa at her command.

  • But Omarosa answered to nobody. And senior staff told me last year they felt paralyzed because she was the only top-level official in the White House who was African-American.
  • On a weekend last April, Omarosa caused a security and ethics stir when she dropped into the White House in full bridal attire and with members of her bridal party to try to hold a wedding photoshoot in the Rose Garden and throughout the West Wing.

The bottom line: By all accounts except her own, Omarosa Manigault-Newman did little substantive work during her almost 12 months in the White House. But for much of her time there, she maintained decent access to Trump. And while the White House is now dumping on her credibility — and in many cases they have solid ammunition — the reality is that she only got the tapes because she was in the room.

https://www.axios.com/omarosa-manigault-white-house-recording-tapes-5f385fe2-5c7c-425f-814b-8a27fb40...

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
165
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
171
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

171 Views
Message 10 of 32

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

 


Sure you are.  You're pushing the FALSE NARRATIVE that we have to listen to the Omarosa nonsense because of Trump.  The FACT is we have to listen to it becausee the left has no agenda so they smear and push nonsense JUST LIKE YOU'RE DOING IN THIS THREAD.  You know, like "Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes."  I doubt ANYONE is terrified about anything to do with Omarosa and if anyone is YOU DON'T KNOW IT which makes the nonsense YOU'RE PUSHING UNTRUE.


Oh  dear if they are untrue I guess the tapes have been doctored really well, but, in case you would like to know more I can provide you with excerpts of the book. After all the tiff 
between two individuals that have proven that this country has an unreal amount of trash running around  they should go back to what they seem to do best. another Reality Show.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
171
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors