Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump WH Staffers Terrified Omarosa Tapes

Message 21 of 32

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump and his Staffers are Terrified of not only what but who might be on Omarosas Next Audio Recording

Heh heh

Sure they are.  But wait, Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in question, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Can I interest you in some great ocean-front property in Oklahoma?  Heh, heh.

Is it of any reasonable concern to you - that - Most Americans - even you - are having to WATCH & Listen as Trump the President of the USA wastes the Tax Payers Time Energy & Money consumed responding to extraordinary scandalous ridiculous sensational claims between himself and someone he hand-picked to be his Senior Advisor?

Is this the kind of thing American Voters asked for & expected when they Elected Trump?

Do find it the least bit absurd that even you and I and others on the AARP Political Forum are having to waste our time debating who said she said he said - when we are two months away from the Major Mid-term Election that is going to determine the future of not only Trump but the Country for decades to come

Trump has brought his Reality TV Schtick & Slime to the Presidency and we are all worse off because of it..................................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump and his Staffers are Terrified of not only what but who might be on Omarosas Next Audio Recording

Heh heh

Sure they are.  But wait, Omarosa has now said she doesn't have the tape in question, she heard it elsewhere.  And last night during an interview on TV, one of the other participants in the tape she released said the tape was an edited version of two different conversations she had with Omarosa.  Heh, heh.

Can I interest you in some great ocean-front property in Oklahoma?  Heh, heh.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

Mick - I have seen no indication of staffers being terrified. Do you have inside information you'd like to share?

Why Yes I Believe I Do - thank you for this Opportunity to Comment

1. Trump himself is Terrified - his fear is palpable - 24 Tweets About Omarosa in 12 hours

2. Trump has instructed his Lawyers to attempt to put a Gag Order on Omarosa - WHY?

3. ‘People are terrified’: Trump staffers live in fear of Omarosa’s next tape

Trump aides are suffering from the same type of psychological warfare that gripped Clinton’s campaign during the WikiLeaks dumps.

Former senior staffers also said they felt safer because Manigault Newman was not included in small, high-level meetings. And they doubted that she taped the one broader senior staff meeting that she attended, which included about 25 people.

“But if I was on the communications staff, where she was interacting more with people,” said another former senior administration official, “I can see how people might be nervous.”

4. It’s simple: Some of the most powerful men in government were terrified of her.

She's a physically intimidating presence," a male former colleague of Omarosa's told me. (He wouldn't let me use a more precise description of his former White House role because he admitted he's still scared of retribution from Omarosa. Other senior officials have admitted the same to me.)

"I never said no to her," the source added. "Anything she wanted, 'Yes, brilliant.' I'm afraid of her. I'm afraid of getting my a** kicked."

Three other former officials shared that sentiment: “One hundred percent, everyone was scared of her,” said another former official.

The big picture: Trump has nobody to blame but himself for Omarosa's raucous book tour, in which she calls him a racist and a misogynist, and says he's in mental decline. Trump brought her into the White House at the senior-most level with the top salary. In many ways, two former senior administration officials pointed out, what Omarosa is doing now is pure Trump.

• She may be the purest of all the Trump characters," one told me. "She may be the most Trumpian. She knows media, she knows about physical presence, like Trump does...that's why I think he's rattled."
  • "The only reason Trump works is because he gives less of a crap than anybody in the world," the other source told me. "That's where she's at. She's totally undeterred by things that would freak out most people.
  • "She's out-Trumping Trump right now," the source added, before losing his train of thought in a fit of laughter.

Sources

https://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/trump-staffers-reportedly-absolutely-terrified-of-omarosa...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN9RSyJk_T0

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/14/white-house-staff-omarosa-tapes-777490

https://www.axios.com/omarosa-manigault-white-house-recording-tapes-5f385fe2-5c7c-425f-814b-8a27fb40...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

The White House has a large staff, not all of whom are Nazis devoted to Trump. Wonder how many are going to come to work wearing a wire, just for self-protection?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

Sanders would've lied and denied... UNLESS there was NO WAY such a tape did not exist. While another affirmation of the Nazi Cause would please his supporters, I doubt it will help Republicans come November.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

END THE DRIVE TO DIVIDE

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

Mick - I have seen no indication of staffers being terrified. Do you have inside information you'd like to share?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

@PamS60 wrote:

I am pretty sure the WH isn't worried about riding through the next 6 year!

Image result for cartoon danger ahead

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Sarah Sanders said she couldn't guarantee that there were no tapes of trump using the 'N' word, claimed she had never heard him use it, and said that she had never asked him the question directly.  he he he he

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/sarah-sanders-says-she-can-t-guarantee-there-s-no-n90...

I though Sarah must have had a come-to-Jesus meeting and then I read your link.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

@PamS60 wrote:

Make America Great Again!

I agree...........the first 1.5 years have obviously caused them No Worries......

But based on Trumps stagnating Poll Numbers at a time when the Country is at Peace & the Economy is surviving

Most reasonable people would conclude it appears the Trump Whitehouses sense of their own security isn't translating well to the Publics view of how things are going

Mid 30% made up of mostly radical right wing extremists - white supremacists - conspiracy theorists and those looking for someone to tell them what is real and what isn't- might not bode well in the 2018 elections - never mind looking forward to more Indictments from Mueller most likely much closer to home - with the only Hope being that Russia might be able to pull off a two-fa

Good Luck With That.........

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

Make America Great Again!

Kudos
Views