Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Visits Border Hangs Name On Tacky Sign

Message 11 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

That is quite a tasteful looking sign. And he didn't hang it on his visit.

****Trumpism Alert****

"Alternative Signage"

What does that mean - are you defending the inaccurate topic title?

No I'm Simply pointing out the Sign is Typical of everything Trump

It's Tacky - It's Based on a Lie - and the Devil as Always with Trump is hidden in the Fine Print

"Commemoration of The Completion of First Section of Trumps Border Wall"

But are you or are you not defending the inaccurate topic title?

What Argument Exactly Are You Trying To Start

1. After Advertising it all week - Trump Visited The Southern Border in Calexico Cailf. on Friday - To Pretend That He Was Making Good On His Promise to Build and Wall and Have Mexico Pay For it

In my Title - I said - "Trump Visits Border" - here is confirmation - notice the Date April 5th 2019

Border Wall .png

2. My Title Also Includes the Phrase  - "Hangs Name on Tacky Sign" - here is Confirmation

Trump Taxk .png

Conclusion:

Trump Did Visit Border

There is a Tacky Trump Sign Installed on the Border Fending Trump Flew down to Calixico Calif. to Lie About - Border Guards on Friday Were Taking Selfies With The Sign

Again, as I've tried to explain B4 on Numerous Previous Posts - AARP Only Allows a Limited Number of Characters to be used in the Subject Title Panel - if you want a Time & Date Stamp in addition to all the Sourcing I already provide on every Post - drop a note in the albeit equally Tackey AARP Suggestion Box Facsimile Below - that I've Created Especially 4U

Sug box .png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 52

@TxGrandpa2 

I am not referring to any other president, just trump. What other president would want their name on this wall?...which is so anti to what our Nation and the Statue of Liberty stands for!...keeping people, in need, out. That’s pride?!

Plus as I heard, this is a refurbished section of the wall, not new construction...we have never been shown a plan (no plan is normal for trump) where wall/fence sections will be replaced by what, or where new wall will be put in. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 52

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

MEXICO IS NOT PAYING FOR ONE CENT EVEN IN THE MOST GENEROUS INTERPRETATION OF THIS BEING A ACTUAL EXAMPLE OF - TRUMPS WALL!

Did I say they were?

Not Sure ......... I Don't Keep Track of Everything Everyone Says

Although I try to remind people every chance I get - that Trump Said It - Thousands of Times and Many in the Trump Cult Believed it and Voted for Him Because He Said it.........

It was just another lie from Trump - one of the over 10,000 Verified so far.........

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 52

@ChasKy53 wrote:

It's "tacky" because the wording contains lies.  It is not a "wall" and it is not a part of "trump's wall" that he promised, it's a repair/rejuvenation of a barrier/fence that already existed.

It would seem that some defend the wording (the lies) and the sign for pure partisan purposes.

Yes, it does seem that some comments are being made for pure partisan purposes.  Have you looked at what the sign says?  Why are you so upset that just because it has Trump's name on it?  The improved fence was completed during his term in office. 

You want Obama to take credit for building a fence across our southern border?  Have you read what the sign says?   You prefer that it be known as President Obama's Border Wall?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 52

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

It’s even more tacky, as pointed out by Mick, because it’s a lie by trump...it is not trump’s wall! Even though he wants it to be as a monument to his greatness...which of course is another lie...especially when he will go down as one of the worst presidents ever!

Are those signs on federal buildings or projects with the names of other Presidents also tacky?  Or is it just this one tacky because that section was completed during Trump's administration?   Where was the lie about this particular section being completed this past fall during Trump's administration?

Would you feel that way about a sign saying something was completed during any other President's administration?

It's "tacky" because the wording contains lies.  It is not a "wall" and it is not a part of "trump's wall" that he promised, it's a repair/rejuvenation of a barrier/fence that already existed.

It would seem that some defend the wording (the lies) and the sign for pure partisan purposes.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

****Trumpism Alert****

"Alternative Signage"

So are you defending the inaccurate (lying) words on the sign?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 52

Note the topic......he did not hang the sign during his visit. Another inaccurate topic.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 52

@williamb39198 wrote:

It’s even more tacky, as pointed out by Mick, because it’s a lie by trump...it is not trump’s wall! Even though he wants it to be as a monument to his greatness...which of course is another lie...especially when he will go down as one of the worst presidents ever!

Are those signs on federal buildings or projects with the names of other Presidents also tacky?  Or is it just this one tacky because that section was completed during Trump's administration?   Where was the lie about this particular section being completed this past fall during Trump's administration?

Would you feel that way about a sign saying something was completed during any other President's administration?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 52

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 52

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

****Trumpism Alert****

"Alternative Signage"

No I'm Simply pointing out the Sign is Typical of everything Trump

It's Tacky - It's Based on a Lie - and the Devil as Always with Trump is hidden in the Fine Print

"Commemoration of The Completion of First Section of Trumps Border Wall"

But are you or are you not defending the inaccurate topic title?
Kudos
Views