Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Visits Border Hangs Name On Tacky Sign

Message 1 of 52

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

tex says "The sign says Trump's Border Wall, so do you think it should be called instead Obama's Wall along the southern border?"

---------------

Why should anyone's name be on it tex ?

Why should any Presidents' name be on federal buildings and projects?

How far back do you go back to dig up one of my posts?

Another question unrelated to the topic instead of an answer...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 52

Apparently 13 days! 

And it’s still a tacky sign, from a tacky president, who treats immigrants as subhumans. 

Well, nothing has changed in 13 days, trump is still the same...maybe even worse!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 52

@mandm84 wrote:

tex says "The sign says Trump's Border Wall, so do you think it should be called instead Obama's Wall along the southern border?"

---------------

Why should any Presidents' name be on federal buildings and projects?

How far back do you go back to dig up one of my posts?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 52

---------------

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

That is quite a tasteful looking sign.

Lying signage is not "tasteful" ...... but it is disgusting!

And he didn't hang it on his visit.

Doesn't matter when Trump had it hung.

The sign is STILL a disgusting lie!

The sign could, however, be of comedic value on a urinal separation WALL in the men's room of a dive bar!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 52

@Olderscout66 wrote:

how many poor brown people did your post office harm?

Curious to why you keep bringing up 'brown people'?  Is there a reason you keep bringing up skin color?  Is there a difference in those with different skin color?  Who would you say was prejudiced:  those that keeps bringing up skin color or looks on others as people?

If your 'poor brown people' would apply for immigration visas and obey our immigration laws there would be no reason for a fence or wall along our borders.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 52

@TxGrandpa2 

What I posted was pretty straight forward and stated my opinion of trump, his wall, and our Nation’s morals. 

If you wish to try to sow confusion into it,

please go right ahead. 

I gave no mixed message. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 52

Frankly, if Donnie wants his name on something (given that there are certain hotels removing his name), than I say what better place than a rebuilt, refurbished piece of fence on the border.

I doubt we will ever see a post office or better yet, a library with his name on it.  Woman LOL  Let him have his little piece of metal (although not sure how long it will last in its current pristine condition).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 52

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The ToadPOTUS needs to mark his territory and has accepted doing it with signage instead of what his 6 year-old personality really wants to do.

You should notice that there are signs on other federal projects giving the name of the current President when the project was built.  Our post office has Carter's name on it...was Carter marking his territory?

Can't say - Did Carter show up for the ceremony and photo op, and how many poor brown people did your post office harm? My guess is the answer is NO and NONE, making the two incidents about as different as possible.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 52

@williamb39198 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 

I am not referring to any other president, just trump. What other president would want their name on this wall?...which is so anti to what our Nation and the Statue of Liberty stands for!...keeping people, in need, out. That’s pride?!

Plus as I heard, this is a refurbished section of the wall, not new construction...we have never been shown a plan (no plan is normal for trump) where wall/fence sections will be replaced by what, or where new wall will be put in. 

Did I say you were?  What does the Constitution say?  It is the supreme law of the land, not the Statue of Liberty.  I believe the Constitution leaves the issue of immigration up to the Congress, not to anyone on a political discussion site. 

Why don't you demand to be showed plans of proposed replacement before construction begins on any further upgrading of the fence?.   The sign says Trump's Border Wall, so do you think it should be called instead Obama's Wall along the southern border?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors