AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Unloads On Democrats Over Border Crisis

Message 1 of 18

@jimc91 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

It is the responsibility of Congress to write or fix legislation.  They are not doing their job!  Plain and simple...

Oh!!!! I am so very sorry, I thought that the Congress  and the Senate were the ones that actually passed laws that then are signed by the President. But I guess that I have learned American Government incorrectly

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@jimc91 

Call others names if you need to. I do question the intelligence and moral fiber of repubs. 

Nor should Dems assume any responsibility for bad policies by trump. 

It is also the responsibility of Congress to act as a counterbalance to the President...there is no requirement for worship of trump...but they did take an oath to defend our Country, not an oath to defend there party...correct?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@jimc91 wrote:

It is the responsibility of Congress to write or fix legislation.  They are not doing their job!  Plain and simple...

And it is the responsibility if the president to administer the day to day activities of our nation.  If the rules have not changed from Obama to Trump and the chaos here on the border increases with every day, what is the cause?  An incompetent administration.   If the rules are the same and the number of asylum seekers is actually less than some other administrations, it has to be Trump incompetence. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@john258 

"Mexico is doing a far better job than the Democrats on the Border. Thank you Mexico!"

As a Latin American, that I am by birth, I can tell you, that  the statement ricks in optimism  as to what Mexico will actually do in reality.
But that is for the future to say better that I can.
Regarding Trump unloading the Democrats with the lack of action. he is correct. but the blame unfortunately falls squarely in both Democrats and Republicans. alike. they both have done nothing to really come up with a comprehensive immigration law that could have dealt with the loop holes and the  enforcement of a good immigration law.

So, let's be fair and put the blame where it belongs and it belongs in both parties. and their inability to act for decade on this subject.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@jimc91 wrote:

@john258 

"Mexico is doing a far better job than the Democrats on the Border. Thank you Mexico!"

As a Latin American, that I am by birth, I can tell you, that  the statement ricks in optimism  as to what Mexico will actually do in reality.
But that is for the future to say better that I can.
Regarding Trump unloading the Democrats with the lack of action. he is correct. but the blame unfortunately falls squarely in both Democrats and Republicans. alike. they both have done nothing to really come up with a comprehensive immigration law that could have dealt with the loop holes and the  enforcement of a good immigration law.

So, let's be fair and put the blame where it belongs and it belongs in both parties. and their inability to act for decade on this subject.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@jimc91 wrote:

President Donald Trump addressed the growing controversy over conditions at migrant detention centers in several tweets where he defended the actions of his administration.

In a key tweet, he said that if illegal immigrants didn't like the conditions at detention centers, that they should stop coming to the U.S. seeking asylum.

"If Illegal Immigrants are unhappy with the conditions in the quickly built or refitted detentions centers, just tell them not to come. All problems solved!"

"Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond," he said in another tweet.

"Many of these illegals aliens are living far better now than where they came from, and in far safer conditions. No matter how good things actually look, even if perfect, the Democrat visitors will act shocked & aghast at how terrible things are. Just Pols," the president continued.

"If they really want to fix them, change the Immigration Laws and Loopholes," he concluded. "So easy to do!"

The immigration debate has been complicated by a surge of migrants coming from Central America seeking asylum from violence and other forms of oppression. There are reports that asylum laws are being abused by those seeking a better life but exaggerating the circumstances they face in their home countries.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) has argued that Democrats were given numerous chances to vote for funding that would help alleviate the conditions at the border, but they instead chose to ignore the crisis and blame Trump.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a concept...

I guess the old saying about dimms and Republicans is still true.

"The Democrats are stupid and the Republicans are mean"

Yeah, I can live with that.

Trumps on IG gave us the real story. Trump is a Dictator no different than Hitler. Yes his enablers can and will live with that.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) has argued that Democrats were given numerous chances to vote for funding that would help alleviate the conditions at the border, but they instead chose to ignore the crisis and blame Trump.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@Richva wrote:

Just to correct the subject: "Trump unloads on Democrats over the border crisis Trump created"

The ranting and poorly informed Right-wing extremists still don't understand that Democrats have held the House for 6 months while the Repubs have held BOTH houses of Congress for the prior EIGHT YEARS!!!  Hello? McFly???

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

President Donald Trump addressed the growing controversy over conditions at migrant detention centers in several tweets where he defended the actions of his administration.

In a key tweet, he said that if illegal immigrants didn't like the conditions at detention centers, that they should stop coming to the U.S. seeking asylum.

"If Illegal Immigrants are unhappy with the conditions in the quickly built or refitted detentions centers, just tell them not to come. All problems solved!"

"Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond," he said in another tweet.

"Many of these illegals aliens are living far better now than where they came from, and in far safer conditions. No matter how good things actually look, even if perfect, the Democrat visitors will act shocked & aghast at how terrible things are. Just Pols," the president continued.

"If they really want to fix them, change the Immigration Laws and Loopholes," he concluded. "So easy to do!"

The immigration debate has been complicated by a surge of migrants coming from Central America seeking asylum from violence and other forms of oppression. There are reports that asylum laws are being abused by those seeking a better life but exaggerating the circumstances they face in their home countries.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a concept...

I guess the old saying about dimms and Republicans is still true.

"The Democrats are stupid and the Republicans are mean"

Yeah, I can live with that.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

What is happening here is not just on the border it is a campaign of Terror against a group of people Trump is using as scape goats in his quest for a rise to be a full Dictator. All Dictators need a group to hate so they can use that to get their supporters fired up. Hitler did it in Germany. We have been talking about the border but it does not stop there. Next week ICE (Trump SS ) will start a round up campaign against people. Breaking up families. They then have announced they will start to take families of people currently serving in the US military and deport them. They are collecting information of all the people taking the kids from the border camps now, and checking to see if they can deport them. This is a true terror campaign against this group. No other President be it Reb. or Dem has ever done something like this, and we have deported people for many years now, but by working within the court system not by terror. Just today Trump tells all he does not care what happens to these people. Is this what the USA has become. We saw this in Germany during the 1930 with Hitler.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22