Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Unleashed

John and Andy Schlafly

Democrats’ dangerous game of impeaching President Trump despite lacking the votes to remove him from office has backfired on them.  Trump gained political strength from his acquittal in the Senate, just in time to boost his campaign for reelection.

Trump’s first act was to remove the Deep State bureaucrats who started it all, including the subordinate Ukrainian-born Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, whom Trump rightly called “very insubordinate”for going outside the chain of command on foreign policy.  Trump also removed Col. Vindman’s identical twin brother Yevgeny from his powerful position on the National Security Council, and he recalled Gordon Sondland, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union.  

Those firings were a no-brainer, but Trump didn’t stop there.  Top Trump officials are rolling out a series of actions to combat the growing epidemic of sanctuary policies by Democrat-ruled states, counties, and cities which try to shelter illegal aliens from deportation by federal authorities.

At 5 p.m. on February 5 – virtually the exact moment that Trump was being acquitted by the Senate – the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) published an official notice that New York residents are no longer eligible to participate in the trusted traveler programs known as Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI and FAST.   These federal programs depend on state driver’s license data.

A shocking new law passed by the Democrat state legislature and signed by Governor Andrew Cuomo prohibits the state motor vehicle bureau from sharing driver’s license data with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, known simply as ICE.

As a result of this interference by New York with Trump's policy, he ordered DHS to deny permits to about 86,000 New Yorkers who have applications pending and to return their $100 fee.  Another 800,000 New Yorkers who are already enrolled won’t be able to renew when their five-year permits expire.

Driver’s license databases are the primary source of data for federal agencies to check DUIs or other serious traffic offenses, which disqualifies anyone from becoming a trusted traveler.  Trump’s new policy does not yet apply to the Transportation Security Administration, which runs the popular airport Pre-Check program, because TSA still has access to state driver’s license data.

DHS acting deputy secretary Ken Cuccinelli warned that in the future New Yorkers might be excluded from Pre-Check, too.  If Trump were to shut off TSA privileges for frequent New York travelers, then liberal officials would quickly back down in their defiance.

New York’s radical state AG promptly filed a lawsuit against DHS, but it's becoming less likely that a holdover Obama judge will be able to stop Trump policies from taking effect.  With nearly 200 judges appointed by Trump to the federal courts, including 50 to the all-important Courts of Appeals, actions by the Trump Administration are no longer repeatedly slapped down as they were before.

Even if Trump’s new policy falls into the hostile hands of an Obama judge, there’s still the Supreme Court, which has already stayed at least three nationwide injunctions against Trump after lower federal courts refused to do so.   The Supreme Court allowed Trump’s policies on DACA, transgenders in the military, and the public charge rule for immigrants to go into immediate effect while courts consider liberal lawsuits against them.

New York is the 13th state to grant driver’s licenses to illegal aliens, a horrible policy that helps illegals evade law enforcement.  But New York went even further by banning the sharing of information about DUIs, based on the stereotype that Hispanic immigrants, and illegal aliens in particular, are disproportionately convicted of that serious offense.

In her first run for president in 2008, Hillary Clinton tried to take a moderate position on this highly inflammatory issue of driver’s licenses for illegal aliens.  By her 2016 campaign, Hillary had shifted to the more radical position espoused by the open-borders lobby,

By 2020, no leading Democrat is allowed to say what Hillary said in 2008.  Every Democrat presidential candidate today insists that anyone who enters the country illegally has a right to stay here permanently and become a voting citizen, protected by state and local government against federal law enforcement and deportation.

Trump, meanwhile, has long spoken out against the harboring of criminal aliens in sanctuary cities.  He has often appeared with the victims or their survivors such as Jamiel Shaw, Mary Ann Mendoza, and Ronil Singh.

On Monday, Attorney General William Barr promised a “significant escalation” of the government’s war against sanctuary cities, counties, and states that have openly defied federal immigration laws in their jurisdictions.  Barr announced new lawsuits against New Jersey and King County, Washington.

Now the Democrats’ worst fears are being realized, as their own failed impeachment has “unleashed" Trump.  The President puts the pedal to the metal to execute the agenda that he ran on in 2016.

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Definition of TDS: Trump Derangement Syndrome

The people who support 100% of what Donald Trump says and does.

This includes pathological lying, sexually attacking women, hiring convicted felons, assaulting the constitution and the rule of law, sending love letters to Kim Jong Un, siding with Vladimir over U.S. Intelligence Agencies, and a non-stop series of attacks on the FBI. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Nope... el wrong-ito

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

John and Andy Schlafly

Democrats’ dangerous game of impeaching President Trump despite lacking the votes to remove him from office has backfired on them.  Trump gained political strength from his acquittal in the Senate, just in time to boost his campaign for reelection.

Yup!  What silly person would believe the GOP led Senate would go against the will-of-the-people, subvert their oath and support the President urinating on the Constitution?  Outraged?  Let your Senator know.

Image result for piss on the constitution

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:  

Democrats’ dangerous game of impeaching President Trump despite lacking the votes to remove him from office has backfired on them.

What has backfired is the parade of "troubled" Republicans prancing to microphones trying to explain why they failed to convict Trump and remove him. This failure is now blowing back on them and will probably cost them the senate. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

John and Andy Schlafly

The post starts with the incorrect and not accurate post.  Democrats? please!!!!!!  get real.  there are many Republicans, and Independents that fall into that category, so just don't name Democrats. there are many independent thinkers in this country.
I have tried to tell the posters in this message board that you have fallen into the hands of  a mini dictator and I still don't think that many believe my words. Unfortunately as time passes you will see more of his actions mimic the actions of those Banana Republic little dictators. that many of you have made fun of

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I must remind him I am NOT a Democrat. I am and have always been an Independent who votes for the best candidate. But anyone who hates the low life, piece of trash in the White House is by definition in Trump World, a flaming liberal. I'm LOL.

Don't you love it when Trump Cult members use the term TDS for those who believe in:

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Treating people with respect and dignity
  • The Rule of Law
  • Law Enforcement
  • Our constititution
  • etc.
Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I must remind him I am NOT a Democrat. I am and have always been an Independent who votes for the best candidate. But anyone who hates the low life, piece of trash in the White House is by definition in Trump World, a flaming liberal. I'm LOL.

Don't you love it when Trump Cult members use the term TDS for those who believe in:

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Treating people with respect and dignity
  • The Rule of Law
  • Law Enforcement
  • Our constititution
  • etc.

the Trump followers love to lump anyone that doesn't believe in this jerk in the Wh a Democrat and a Liberal. that is probably their first mistake and they will pay dearly for it.
Their playbook is to insult attack and call everyone a Liberal. but don't worry, because there are too many Americans that are not even Democrats of Liberals that will not vote for man in the Wh and remember, they are a representation of who he is and he is them.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Should I be offended by a Trump Cult member who supports a pathological liar in the White House, who surrounds himself with convicted felons. Isn't it fascinating when Trump Cult members take a moral stance? There's no end to their hypocrisy.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Should I be offended by a Trump Cult member who supports a pathological liar in the White House, who surrounds himself with convicted felons. Isn't it fascinating when Trump Cult members take a moral stance? There's no end to their hypocrisy.

Are you part of the party of tolerance? I'm confussed? What the cure for TDS? 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Are you part of the party of tolerance? I'm confussed? What the cure for TDS? 

Unfortunately, there is no cure for Trump's TDS (Trump's Deranged Symptoms).

As such, the best action would be to remove Trump from office before he completely destroys our country!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

What the cure for TDS? 

A Secret Service agent with a loaded gun....

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The Deep State exists only in the minds of Fox/Trump World Cult members.

What does exist in the real world is a president who's a criminal and a pathological liar.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

What does exist in the real world is a president who's a criminal and a pathological liar.

TDS is real too. Symptoms are only obvious to those who aren't infected. 

Looks like the deep state is much shallower every day. Like flushing the black water tank on my RV.  Gotta love the man for his "promises made, promises kept". Keep America Great!

4 more years

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Looks like the deep state is much shallower every day. Like flushing the black water tank on my RV.  Gotta love the man for his "promises made, promises kept". Keep America Great!

4 more years

tRumpies "are nuttier than squirrel poop".

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Naw ...... Most intelligent informed people are aware of Trump's Deranged Symptoms!

Looks like the deep state is much shallower every day. Like flushing the black water tank on my RV. 

Naw .... That's more like Mueller draining your RV tank with his successful indictments and convictions of the Trump and friends cult!

Gotta love the man for his "promises made, promises kept". Keep America Great!

Wrong again .....

Trump has broken most ALL of his promises.

Make America Great Again by dumping Trump!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

4 more years

Do you know that you can get help for your TDS thanks to Obamacare?

Honored Social Butterfly

I had a mild case of ODS, kinda like haveing a cold vs the flu. However many here on these board disply classic TDS symptoms. 

There is a cure. There is hope. Nancy prays for y'all.

4 more years

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I had a mild case of ODS, kinda like haveing a cold vs the flu. However many here on these board disply classic TDS symptoms. 

4 more years

I have a letter to the editor in my local newspaper that I would like all to see. the letter makes the case that Trump should be a President for life and he has examples of countries that have benefited for such and arrangement. will try to copy and put here for all to see. I suggest that you join the movement of having Trump for life in this country.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

4 more years

I have a letter to the editor in my local newspaper that I would like all to see.

I, for one, have no interest in seeing it. There are unhinged people everywhere.  Seems like there is more than an average number in Florida...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This is a repeat of Germany as Hitler came to power. The enablers were very active pushing Hitler, and they got him in to power. Well they then paid the price many at the camps where they just held memorial services in the last month or so. We all had WW2 to end Hitler and that is why our grand Parents, parents kept the far right in check, and Trump was a small mob type business person in NYC.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I had a mild case of ODS, kinda like haveing a cold vs the flu. Yes, you did.  But it was more like having cornovirus.  However many here on these board disply classic TDS symptoms.  It is a made-up ailment by trump supporters to defame those who don't whorspip their Cult Leader, which isn't healthy. They should get help.

2016-03-18TrumpRally.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I had a mild case of ODS, kinda like haveing a cold vs the flu. Yes, you did.  But it was more like having cornovirus.  However many here on these board disply classic TDS symptoms.  It is a made-up ailment by trump supporters to defame those who don't whorspip their Cult Leader, which isn't healthy. They should get help.

2016-03-18TrumpRally.jpg

They appear to be playing the liberal bongo.... I like the beat. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

More of the "love" for a Con-man, just like the "Fair and Balanced" con of Fox.  These people are so gullible.... 

Conservatives TDS 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

More of the "love" for a Con-man, just like the "Fair and Balanced" con of Fox.  These people are so gullible.... 

Conservatives TDS 

Salesman for sure. Looks like more and more Americans are buying,  each and every day. That is undeniable. 2020 election will be the test. 

President Trump is a great deal for America! FDR had the new deal for America,  DJT has a GREAT new deal for America! and when you look at your IRA, or wages, or jobs, or growth.... the evidence is proven positive!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Conservatives TDS 

Salesman for sure.  I don't NEED to be sold, informed consumers do NOT need to be sold a fake bill of goods.  And trump is the worst product any informed consumer would buy.

Looks like more and more Americans are buying, maybe, but if true, they are ignorant of the facts of the product. each and every day. That is undeniable. 2020 election will be the test.  Indeed it will.....exit polls show that the most important goal to voters is to get rid of trump, that too is undeniable! 

President Trump is a great deal for America! FDR had the new deal for America,  DJT has a GREAT new deal for America! and when you look at your IRA, or wages, or jobs, or growth.... the evidence is proven positive!  More lies spewed by the con-man....most intelligent Americans know better.

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for trump dog meme

Honored Social Butterfly

NY state is the model for "unintended consequenses". It's too bad the down state liberals run that state. 

A case can be made for a form of electoral college voting for state wide elections. 

not much bluenot much blue

4 more years

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png