WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants

Message 61 of 78

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
How could anyone come up with this for the title of this link .."Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants"?

How sad it is to try to make the death the fault of Trump.

You can keep asking the same question over & over - and your going to get the same answer - because in my opinion - it's TRUE - obviously those of us who have been the victim of your MO understand what you're up to - you think if you raise this issue enough times - someone will sympathize with your ridiculous accusation & hopefully you'll succeed in getting me banned again but as you've probably noticed - I could care less - I'll be back - again & again & again - no matter how long it takes - that's the thing about American Patriots - their Love of Country takes precedence over everything else & as long as the Lying Treasonous Corrupt Crook is still in the Whitehouse - I'll keep doing my duty to expose him

Or, blind hatred causes one to spend their entire day making up stuff to attack the President about. This topic is a perfect example.

Same for you

You can also keep trying to change the subject to one about Hatred

The only Hatred on display - is Trump's Hatred of America & Americans

What you're seeing from me is Resistance

American Patriots like me will never be deterred from our Mission

We never Give Up the Fight until the Enemy is Defeated and our Country is Safe

We Don't Back Down

American is a democracy - democracy dies when the Citizens lack the Courage to Resist - Authoritarians

American Patriots should not be needed to staff this Resistance of Trump

The US Constitution Demands our Elected Officials in Congress & our Courts exercise Oversight over the Presidency - act as a deterrent to Presidents who see themselves as above the law - as Kings

Congress has abdicated their responsibility - Member of Congress including Democrats are not willing to put their Professional Political Careers on the Line for Good of the People and the continued Health & Strength of our democracy

American Patriots will never abdicate their Responsibility because it's not Emotional - it's a construct & part of our DNA......................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 78

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants

===============================================

Another thread with it's title that is not true....business as usual.

How sad when its about a young girl that is dead!

Its sad when anyone dies but it happens.....like this....

Flu and Pneumonia claim life of Missoula 6-year-old ...2 weeks ago.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/flu-and-pneumonia-claim-life-of-missoula-6-year-old

MISSOULA, Mont. — A Missoula family is in mourning after their 6-year-old daughter passed away Saturday. They tell NBC Montana she died after a hard battle with influenza B and Pneumonia at Community Medical Center.

Allison was in Kindergarten at Russell Elementary in Missoula.

The family will be having a memorial service for her Monday night at the Open Door Baptist Church at 7 pm. Flowers can be sent to the church. The family says the service is open to anyone who would like to attend.

.VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Want to blame Trump for her death Mick?

In the Trump World of Alternative Reality where unfortunately so many on this Forum Reside

What's Really Sad is to see how so many live their Lives in Two different Dimensions

Any reasonable person understands that in their Normal Everyday World that a Majority of us reside in - whether it be our Professional Career Business or Personal Lives or The Clubs & Organizations We Belong to

The Person or Persons Delegated the Responsibilty to Make Policy - are responsible for that Policy

If the Policy is ill-conceived - puts others at risk either by design or because of the incompetence of the people given hired to perform the task & to implement & manage the policy

The Policy Maker is just as responsible if not more than the people on the Front Lines who carry out the Details of the Policy

I'll bet you react the exact same way in everything else you do - except when it involves Trump

Joe Paterno who has the most victories of any coach in major college football history was fired from Penn State -  not because he Molested any Boys - Because he was the Head Coach when the Culture of Abuse was happening

On the US Southwest Border - Trump is operating a Culture of Cruelty

In this Specific Thread - I posted a Well-known Video showing US Customs & Border Patrol Agents destroying Food & Water left in the Desert by Volunteers from - Church Groups - Humanitarian Aid Organizations - etc.

In the Video you can see the Enthusiasm & Joy displayed by these US Customs & Border Patrol Agents knowing all along what they were doing could cost someone their life - the Desert is scattered with the decomposed bodies of Migrants - to be fair - the Video was actually shot during the Obama Administration -

Obama had no where near the same Exagerated Inhumane - Nothing is Off the Table Attitude - towards Border Security & Immigration Enforcement as Trump currently does - if you give people under your command

A Policy That Starts With - Everything is Off the Table - the staff on the ground are going to interpret that in many different way - it's referred to in the Military & in some Law Enforcement as - Field Expediency - the most vile evil & corrupt in the CBP are going to YES look at it as a Green Light to maybe not actually Murder someone if the First Degree but they certainly would consider witholding or not expediting Medical Care

Thats What Happened Here

We see this phenomena on the Streets of America with Law Enforcement - EVERYDAY!

One can only imgaine what is being done out in the Desert where Video Taping the Activities of CBP Agents is No Longer Allowed

I'll Leave you with this information to Ponder

Trump routinely says things that aren’t
true. Few Americans believe him.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/political-knowledge-poll-trump-falsehoods/?nor...

The media consumers most likely to believe Trump’s falsehoods? Fox News watchers.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/14/media-consumers-most-likely-believe-trumps-falseh...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 78
Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants

===============================================

Another thread with it's title that is not true....business as usual.

How sad when its about a young girl that is dead!

Its sad when anyone dies but it happens.....like this....

Flu and Pneumonia claim life of Missoula 6-year-old ...2 weeks ago.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/flu-and-pneumonia-claim-life-of-missoula-6-year-old

MISSOULA, Mont. — A Missoula family is in mourning after their 6-year-old daughter passed away Saturday. They tell NBC Montana she died after a hard battle with influenza B and Pneumonia at Community Medical Center.

Allison was in Kindergarten at Russell Elementary in Missoula.

The family will be having a memorial service for her Monday night at the Open Door Baptist Church at 7 pm. Flowers can be sent to the church. The family says the service is open to anyone who would like to attend.

.VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Want to blame Trump for her death Mick?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 78

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
How could anyone come up with this for the title of this link .."Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants"?

You can keep asking the same question over & over - and your going to get the same answer - because in my opinion - it's TRUE - obviously those of us who have been the victim of your MO understand what you're up to - you think if you raise this issue enough times - someone will sympathize with your ridiculous accusation & hopefully you'll succeed in getting me banned again but as you've probably noticed - I could care less - I'll be back - again & again & again - no matter how long it takes - that's the thing about American Patriots - their Love of Country takes precedence over everything else & as long as the Lying Treasonous Corrupt Crook is still in the Whitehouse - I'll keep doing my duty to expose him

Or, blind hatred causes one to spend their entire day making up stuff to attack the President about. This topic is a perfect example.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 78

@gruffstuff wrote:

Seven-year-old girl who died at border did not receive medical care for 90 minutes

If a dog was locked in a hot car and in distress, perhaps dying from dehydration, what would we do?

Break the glass, bring bags of ice, call animal control, report animal cruelty? 

And how are you going to do that when you are on a bus, out in the middle of nowhere?  You might note that they called ahead for the paramedics to be ready.  What else would you expect them to do?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 78

Seven-year-old girl who died at border did not receive medical care for 90 minutes

If a dog was locked in a hot car and in distress, perhaps dying from dehydration, what would we do?

Break the glass, bring bags of ice, call animal control, report animal cruelty? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 78

@KidBoy2 wrote:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 78

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

DESTROYING WATER LEFT OUT IN THE DESERT BY VOLUNTEERS - FOR PEOPLE  - LIKE THIS 7 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DIED OF DEHYDRATION

According to media reports this group of 163 illegals was apprehended in the vicinity of the Antelope Wells Port of Entry close to the border.  And the group had access to water, food and restrooms.  So how can you say that she didn't have access to water?  Or that she died of dehydration?

Have you actually researched the details surrounding her death?

If a parent in this country would have exposed one of their children to hazardous conditions like this father did, they would lock them up and terminate parental rights.

You might want to check your own facts - there are homeless starving children in the custody of their parents all over this Country -

So far we dont lock American people up for being poor uneducated or just plain stupid

As far as your other sarcastic accusations - I do far more research than most on this site

Obviously I am limited in the sources I can draw upon since Im in NH & TRUMPS CULTURE OF CRUELTY is happening on our Southwest Border so I frame my commentary mostly based on news reports

News Reports have this girl presenting at Antelope Wells which appears to be a Legal US Port of Entry

She was housed there for several hours if not a entire day 24 hours

News reports also state that many of these people like this 7 year old girl are victims - "metering" - metering is a Trump policy whereby the Southern Border even the legal ports of entry are closed off  - closed off where sometimes only one or two people a day are being allowed to enter & seek asylum

There are thousands of people backed up on the Mexican side waiting to apply for asylum

This makes people move & it makes them move to remote places like Antelope Wells - where this 7 year old girl along with her group of 200 others attempted to seek asylum

Remote outposts like Antelope Wells are purposefully understaffed - lacking medical Professionals and or facilities

This girl according to reports became violently I'll before boarding the Bus to a larger facility - the US Personnel knew she was sick but determined the 90 minute bus ride was the only way to get her to a larger facility with better medical care

This is interesting - after arriving at the larger facility she was then Medivaced to a hospital

QUESTION - we supposedly moved 7500 US Soldiers to the Border - there were no Medical Personnel in that 7500 man unit - No Helicopters to take her from Antelope Wells but there was a helicopter a 90 minute bus ride away????

How long does it take a Army Helicopter to fly less than 60 Miles - 15 Minutes Max?

This is pretty cut & dried for anyone not under the influence of the Trump Spell

Here is the last piece of information to show what a Culture of Cruelty Trump is operating at the Border - when someone dies in US CBP Custody - a detailed report is supposed to be generated to the Judiciary & Intel Committees in the House within 24 hours - the House has still not received any such report - again today is th he 14th - the girl died on the 6th

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 78

@mickstuder wrote:

DESTROYING WATER LEFT OUT IN THE DESERT BY VOLUNTEERS - FOR PEOPLE  - LIKE THIS 7 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DIED OF DEHYDRATION

According to media reports this group of 163 illegals was apprehended in the vicinity of the Antelope Wells Port of Entry close to the border.  And the group had access to water, food and restrooms.  So how can you say that she didn't have access to water?  Or that she died of dehydration?

Have you actually researched the details surrounding her death?

If a parent in this country would have exposed one of their children to hazardous conditions like this father did, they would lock them up and terminate parental rights.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 78

Kudos
Views