Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants

Message 51 of 78

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
How could anyone come up with this for the title of this link .."Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants"?

How sad it is to try to make the death the fault of Trump.

You can keep asking the same question over & over - and your going to get the same answer - because in my opinion - it's TRUE - obviously those of us who have been the victim of your MO understand what you're up to - you think if you raise this issue enough times - someone will sympathize with your ridiculous accusation & hopefully you'll succeed in getting me banned again but as you've probably noticed - I could care less - I'll be back - again & again & again - no matter how long it takes - that's the thing about American Patriots - their Love of Country takes precedence over everything else & as long as the Lying Treasonous Corrupt Crook is still in the Whitehouse - I'll keep doing my duty to expose him

Or, blind hatred causes one to spend their entire day making up stuff to attack the President about. This topic is a perfect example.

Same for you

You can also keep trying to change the subject to one about Hatred

The only Hatred on display - is Trump's Hatred of America & Americans

What you're seeing from me is Resistance

American Patriots like me will never be deterred from our Mission

We never Give Up the Fight until the Enemy is Defeated and our Country is Safe

We Don't Back Down

American is a democracy - democracy dies when the Citizens lack the Courage to Resist - Authoritarians

American Patriots should not be needed to staff this Resistance of Trump

The US Constitution Demands our Elected Officials in Congress & our Courts exercise Oversight over the Presidency - act as a deterrent to Presidents who see themselves as above the law - as Kings

Congress has abdicated their responsibility - Member of Congress including Democrats are not willing to put their Professional Political Careers on the Line for Good of the People and the continued Health & Strength of our democracy

American Patriots will never abdicate their Responsibility because it's not Emotional - it's a construct & part of our DNA......................

Right - one makes the world safe for democracy and strengthens our nation by constant bitter hate filled rants "resisting" an election they didn't like the outcome of.

No - we do that by getting rid of a Incompetent Despotic Corrupt Criminal President.....................

Are you saying the Entire US Justice & Intelligence Systems Findings of Fact against Trump

Are just a bunch of sore losers?

Just take the one issue of Trumps Campaign Finance Lies - We all Saw him in person on Air Force One - Answer the Question about whether he knew about the Payments to his Mistresses say unequivocably - NO

Now after at least 3 other iterations - his comments are calling it a Civil Personal Matter

Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kMGbq49iyQ

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 78

@mickstuder wrote:

This US Representative Knows What It's Like To Escape Violence & Poverty in Central America

She Did It!

A 7-year-old migrant girl from Guatemala died while in CBP custody after not receiving medical care for 90 minutes.

The Trump administration blames her father,

SHE went several days without 

food or water.

Shall we blame our government or our President???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 78

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
How could anyone come up with this for the title of this link .."Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants"?

How sad it is to try to make the death the fault of Trump.

You can keep asking the same question over & over - and your going to get the same answer - because in my opinion - it's TRUE - obviously those of us who have been the victim of your MO understand what you're up to - you think if you raise this issue enough times - someone will sympathize with your ridiculous accusation & hopefully you'll succeed in getting me banned again but as you've probably noticed - I could care less - I'll be back - again & again & again - no matter how long it takes - that's the thing about American Patriots - their Love of Country takes precedence over everything else & as long as the Lying Treasonous Corrupt Crook is still in the Whitehouse - I'll keep doing my duty to expose him

Or, blind hatred causes one to spend their entire day making up stuff to attack the President about. This topic is a perfect example.

Same for you

You can also keep trying to change the subject to one about Hatred

The only Hatred on display - is Trump's Hatred of America & Americans

What you're seeing from me is Resistance

American Patriots like me will never be deterred from our Mission

We never Give Up the Fight until the Enemy is Defeated and our Country is Safe

We Don't Back Down

American is a democracy - democracy dies when the Citizens lack the Courage to Resist - Authoritarians

American Patriots should not be needed to staff this Resistance of Trump

The US Constitution Demands our Elected Officials in Congress & our Courts exercise Oversight over the Presidency - act as a deterrent to Presidents who see themselves as above the law - as Kings

Congress has abdicated their responsibility - Member of Congress including Democrats are not willing to put their Professional Political Careers on the Line for Good of the People and the continued Health & Strength of our democracy

American Patriots will never abdicate their Responsibility because it's not Emotional - it's a construct & part of our DNA......................

Right - one makes the world safe for democracy and strengthens our nation by constant bitter hate filled rants "resisting" an election they didn't like the outcome of.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 78

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants

===============================================

Another thread with it's title that is not true....business as usual.

How sad when its about a young girl that is dead!

Its sad when anyone dies but it happens.....like this....

Flu and Pneumonia claim life of Missoula 6-year-old ...2 weeks ago.

https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/flu-and-pneumonia-claim-life-of-missoula-6-year-old

MISSOULA, Mont. — A Missoula family is in mourning after their 6-year-old daughter passed away Saturday. They tell NBC Montana she died after a hard battle with influenza B and Pneumonia at Community Medical Center.

Allison was in Kindergarten at Russell Elementary in Missoula.

The family will be having a memorial service for her Monday night at the Open Door Baptist Church at 7 pm. Flowers can be sent to the church. The family says the service is open to anyone who would like to attend.

.VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Want to blame Trump for her death Mick?

In the Trump World of Alternative Reality where unfortunately so many on this Forum Reside

What's Really Sad is to see how so many live their Lives in Two different Dimensions

Any reasonable person understands that in their Normal Everyday World that a Majority of us reside in - whether it be our Professional Career Business or Personal Lives or The Clubs & Organizations We Belong to

The Person or Persons Delegated the Responsibilty to Make Policy - are responsible for that Policy

If the Policy is ill-conceived - puts others at risk either by design or because of the incompetence of the people given hired to perform the task & to implement & manage the policy

The Policy Maker is just as responsible if not more than the people on the Front Lines who carry out the Details of the Policy

I'll bet you react the exact same way in everything else you do - except when it involves Trump

Joe Paterno who has the most victories of any coach in major college football history was fired from Penn State -  not because he Molested any Boys - Because he was the Head Coach when the Culture of Abuse was happening

On the US Southwest Border - Trump is operating a Culture of Cruelty

In this Specific Thread - I posted a Well-known Video showing US Customs & Border Patrol Agents destroying Food & Water left in the Desert by Volunteers from - Church Groups - Humanitarian Aid Organizations - etc.

In the Video you can see the Enthusiasm & Joy displayed by these US Customs & Border Patrol Agents knowing all along what they were doing could cost someone their life - the Desert is scattered with the decomposed bodies of Migrants - to be fair - the Video was actually shot during the Obama Administration -

Obama had no where near the same Exagerated Inhumane - Nothing is Off the Table Attitude - towards Border Security & Immigration Enforcement as Trump currently does - if you give people under your command

A Policy That Starts With - Everything is Off the Table - the staff on the ground are going to interpret that in many different way - it's referred to in the Military & in some Law Enforcement as - Field Expediency - the most vile evil & corrupt in the CBP are going to YES look at it as a Green Light to maybe not actually Murder someone if the First Degree but they certainly would consider witholding or not expediting Medical Care

Thats What Happened Here

We see this phenomena on the Streets of America with Law Enforcement - EVERYDAY!

One can only imgaine what is being done out in the Desert where Video Taping the Activities of CBP Agents is No Longer Allowed

I'll Leave you with this information to Ponder

Trump routinely says things that aren’t
true. Few Americans believe him.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/political-knowledge-poll-trump-falsehoods/?nor...

The media consumers most likely to believe Trump’s falsehoods? Fox News watchers.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/14/media-consumers-most-likely-believe-trumps-falseh...

How does that long and colorful rant relate to the wild claim about "now killing immigrants"?  The Wapo didn't say that.

And, as always - "Fox"????

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 78

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The wall is your friend.

The - BERLIN WALL - The barrier included guard towers placed along large concrete walls,[4] accompanied by a wide area (later known as the "death strip") that contained anti-vehicle trenches, "fakir beds" and other defenses

The - BERLIN WALL - was only 27 Miles Long and was located inside a populated City

The - BERLIN WALL - was built in appox.1960 was taken down in approx. 1990

Even with all the Guards - Machine Guns - Barbed Wire - Concrete Barriers - over a 30 year Period - at least 10,000 people tried to get over under through the - BERLIN WALL

More than 5000 succeeded - Walls Do Not Work

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/1989/11/10/world/camor-east-berlin-wall-monument-cold-war-triumphs-tragedies...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 78

The wall is your friend.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 78

This US Representative Knows What It's Like To Escape Violence & Poverty in Central America

She Did It!

A 7-year-old migrant girl from Guatemala died while in CBP custody after not receiving medical care for 90 minutes.

The Trump administration blames her father,

But Democratic Congresswoman Norma Torres who came to the U.S. from Guatemala as a child tells Lawrence that the Trump administration "murdered this child" and will be investigated.

Trump Murdered Child 1.png

Trump Murdered Child 2.png

Trump Murdered Child.png

Source - https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/rep-torres-on-trump-administration-they-murdered-this-chil...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 78

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

In the Trump World of Alternative Reality where unfortunately so many on this Forum Reside

What's Really Sad is to see how so many live their Lives in Two different Dimensions

Any reasonable person understands that in their Normal Everyday World that a Majority of us reside in - whether it be our Professional Career Business or Personal Lives or The Clubs & Organizations We Belong to

The Person or Persons Delegated the Responsibilty to Make Policy - are responsible for that Policy

If the Policy is ill-conceived - puts others at risk either by design or because of the incompetence of the people given hired to perform the task & to implement & manage the policy

The Policy Maker is just as responsible if not more than the people on the Front Lines who carry out the Details of the Policy

I'll bet you react the exact same way in everything else you do - except when it involves Trump

Joe Paterno who has the most victories of any coach in major college football history was fired from Penn State - not because he Molested any Boys - Because he was the Head Coach when the Culture of Abuse was happening

In this Specific Thread - I posted a Well-known Video showing US Customs & Border Patrol Agents destroying Food & Water left in the Desert by Volunteers from - Church Groups - Humanitarian Aid Organizations - etc.

In the Video you can see the Enthusiasm & Joy displayed by these US Customs & Border Patrol Agents knowing all along what they were doing could cost someone their life - the Desert is scattered with the decomposed bodies of Migrants - to be fair - the Video was actually shot during the Obama Administration -

Obama had no where near the same Exagerated Inhumane - Nothing is Off the Table Attitude - towards Border Security & Immigration Enforcement as Trump currently does - if you give people under your command

A Policy That Starts With - Everything is Off the Table - the staff on the ground are going to interpret that in many different way - it's referred to in the Military & in some Law Enforcement as - Field Expediency - the most vile evil & corrupt in the CBP are going to YES look at it as a Green Light to maybe not actually Murder someone if the First Degree but they certainly would consider witholding or not expediting Medical Care

Thats What Happened Here

We see this phenomena on the Streets of America with Law Enforcement - EVERYDAY!

One can only imgaine what is being done out in the Desert where Video Taping the Activities of CBP Agents is No Longer Allowed

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/political-knowledge-poll-trump-falsehoods/?nor...

The media consumers most likely to believe Trump’s falsehoods? Fox News watchers.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/14/media-consumers-most-likely-believe-trumps-falseh...

============================================================

Another thread with it's title that is not true....business as usual for the author of this thread.

Who is going to believe that Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants? Me thinks anyone with the ability to reason and know what is going on will see that its not true.

Another long winded post that shows that Mick has one objective....make Trump look bad and will make things up to do so. Very sad!

He did get one thing correct...we live in two different dimensions.

LONG-WINDED

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Thats Funny!

Trump Rallys are like a 3 Part Play with No Intermissions

Obviously like most maniacal Trump Cult Members

You've Never Been To a Trump Rally

You get the Programmed Synopsis Via Fox

He's done 500 since he decided to Run in 2015

He's done 30 just since collecting a Paycheck from the US Tax Payers

He hasn;t even been in office for 24 months - do the math - when's he Presidenting

All 530 are the same Play - the same tired worn out Re-runs - Full of Lies - Exagerations & Misrepresentations

At least my stuff is ORIGINAL & Gleened from some basis of Fact

Typical Trump 3 Part Play

Setting

A prototypical rally location. This time, it’s JQH Arena, rented out by the Trump campaign, in Springfield, Mo. It’s a conservative college town far from liberal strongholds where anti-Trump hostility is high.

Act I Scene I. The Twitter Teaser

PRESIDENT TRUMP, 72, the grand marshal of the “Make America Great Again” movement, posts a celebratory message from the presidential iPhone hours before his rally in Missouri begins.

As he types, a graphic appears on a screen upstage.

TRUMP

Act I Scene II. Supporters Line Up at JQH Arena

Like the political version of the Deadheads who follow the Grateful Dead, a small cluster of fans travels from rally to rally, arriving late the night before to stake out a place in line. By morning, the group has grown to a crowd of thousands. Music from the Village People and Journey plays in the background.

The crowd also buys merchandise. About $15,000 worth will be sold at the Springfield rally, one $25 MAGA hat at a time. That is money pumped back into the Trump campaign’s sizable coffers.

Act II Scene I. And Now, a Word From the Campaign

The president’s 2020 campaign manager, BRAD PARSCALE, 42, takes center stage to read a statement about the president that he plans to email to a reporter.

PARSCALE

(He hits send and quickly darts into the background.)

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/12/us/politics/trump-maga-rally-play.html

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 78
Mick posted..

Joe Paterno who has the most victories of any coach in major college football history was fired from Penn State - not because he Molested any Boys - Because he was the Head Coach when the Culture of Abuse was happening

Thats What Happened Here

============================================================

Another thread with it's title that is not true....business as usual for the author of this thread.

Who is going to believe that Trump Tries Cages Tear Gas Now Killing Immigrants? Me thinks anyone with the ability to reason and know what is going on will see that its not true.

Another long winded post that shows that Mick has one objective....make Trump look bad and will make things up to do so. Very sad!

He did get one thing correct...we live in two different dimensions.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 78

The left has the solution right at hand: Trump's wall!

Kudos
Views