Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Today-Crazy Mueller Report by Angry Democrats

Message 1 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Mueller Said He Would Have Exonerated Trump On Obstruction If The Evidence Supported It, But He Couldn’t

So you are impressed that Mueller didn't find any proof that Trump DIDN'T obstruct justice? Mueller was looking for evidence he did something wrong - not that he didn't do something wrong. He found no evidence - that implies that no wrongdoing.  Did you ever see a person that was arrested and was exonerated for the supposed crime? The person arrested NEVER proves his innocence but it is the responsibility of the "prosecutor" to PROVE the person did something wrong.

If Mueller could possibly PROVE that Trump did nothing wrong, he would have stated as such and that in itself would constitute exoneration.

QED

I realize this must be very difficult - supporting a President that's Corrupt & always having to twist your mind into a Pretzel to deal with everything

Just the facts!

But Regular Criminals are not protected by a US Department of Justice Regulation that says a Sitting President Cannot Be Indicted

You are not moaning about a "regular person or criminal". All people are innocent unless proven guilty!

Mueller said very clearly - the Evidence indicates the President cannot be exonerated

Mueller didn't have proof Trump did nothing wrong and he didn't have proof that he did something wrong. Only if Mueller had proof that Trump did nothing wrong would he exonerate him. Is that so hard to comprehend?

That simply means unlike every other American - Trump can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue & he cannot be prosecuted by any American Prosecutor including Mueller

No it doesn't. If Mueller had proof, he would have said so!

He has to be prosecuted either after he leaves office or Impeached by the Congress

Since the left likes spinning their wheels, I suggest you do so.

Be careful what you wish for - personally I'd love to have Trump & all his Cronies paraded before Congress in a Public Trial

Won't happen until you have a good case. No proof is NOT a good case.

Hey just to hear the Man with the greatest memory in History claim he can't even remember where his Father was born - would be priceless

I agree that he talks too much, but that's Trump.

Again - it doesn't take 400 pages to say -

I Found Nothing

Liberals wouldn't be happy with one sentence that said "we found nothing" so they give you 400 pages that says "we found nothing". Knuckleheads will beat their chest and claim they know better!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

Once upon a time in Ireland, a jury could render THREE verdicts: Guilty, Not Guilty and my personal favorite, Not PROVEN Guilty, which meant, "we know you did it, but some technicality prevents us from punishing you for it"

THAT is the final decision of the Mueller Report - NOT PROVEN GUILTY...YET.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  I believe you and the other liberals on this site made the same claim when the Mueller investigation STARTED! Oh Lordy.

The Mueller report (as it is now) contains abundant material for impeachment to begin, let alone what the full, unredacted report might contain given Barr's penchant for covering for Trump. 

I seriously doubt that but, hey, it's an opportunity to bring back tic-toc, tic-toc.

It took 25 years to bring the US Italian Mafia to justice & put them out of business

That's what a Country founded on the Rule of Law is committed & obligated to do

FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

The US Constitution Demands the President make sure the laws are faithfully executed

Not to use every trick & legal maneuver & stall tactic

Mueller asked Trump to testify in person he refused

Innocent People Aren't Afraid To Stand in Front of the American People & Answer Questions

I'm not - are you

Obviously, cowardly lying Cadet Bonespurs and Barr, his AG (A-hole General), are desperately afraid to stand before the American people and tell the truth...

A lifetime of being a liar and scumbag is something that cannot easily be overcome...

That's been seen to be the case with a considerable number of those who supported Nixon - and persisted in their claim that he was innocent nearly fifty years ago - well before he accepted the pardon from Ford - as we all know - pardons are only for guilty people - accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt.

In 1915, the Supreme Court wrote in Burdick v. United States that a pardon “carries an imputation of guilt; acceptance a confession of it.”

That was absolutely true a hundred years and is still true today of scumbags such as Arpaio, Libby, and D'Souza, who have admitted their guilt by accepting a pardon from tRump...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Mand wrote-Or If Non Partisan Highly Respected Lifelong Republican Law Man Robert S. Mueller III actually gets to testify before the House Committee ?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Will you still repect him when he says the same thing that was in his   report?  No Collusion and no evidence of obstruction

I suspect the tic-tockers will start posting about Mueller as "Barr II".

Nope - it's obvious - Barr is tRump's hired "posterior-osculator".

Mozarts German words, sung to Wenzel Trnka's delightful canon listed as K233, clearly describe Barr's primary duties to his owner tRump.

There is a quite beautiful performance by Cor Vivaldi of the work on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VsieYM4NZE

Barr's unchallenged mastery of what he does best should be recognized!

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 27

@Panjandrum wrote:

Olderscout: 

For some inexplicable reason Trumpettes are cheering the Mueller Report. Perhaps they share lil donny's inability to READ?

I think you're onto something. LOL Just a thought, but if Trump is unhinged now, can you imagine what it'll be like when the SDNY finishes up? Oh Lordy.

Hopefully, his lawyers will read it to him quicker than the Mueller report. LMAO

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  I believe you and the other liberals on this site made the same claim when the Mueller investigation STARTED! Oh Lordy.

The Mueller report (as it is now) contains abundant material for impeachment to begin, let alone what the full, unredacted report might contain given Barr's penchant for covering for Trump. 

I seriously doubt that but, hey, it's an opportunity to bring back tic-toc, tic-toc.

It took 25 years to bring the US Italian Mafia to justice & put them out of business

That's what a Country founded on the Rule of Law is committed & obligated to do

FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

The US Constitution Demands the President make sure the laws are faithfully executed

Not to use every trick & legal maneuver & stall tactic

Mueller asked Trump to testify in person he refused

Innocent People Aren't Afraid To Stand in Front of the American People & Answer Questions

I'm not - are you

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

Mand wrote-Or If Non Partisan Highly Respected Lifelong Republican Law Man Robert S. Mueller III actually gets to testify before the House Committee ?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Will you still repect him when he says the same thing that was in his   report?  No Collusion and no evidence of obstruction

I suspect the tic-tockers will start posting about Mueller as "Barr II".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Mueller Said He Would Have Exonerated Trump On Obstruction If The Evidence Supported It, But He Couldn’t

So you are impressed that Mueller didn't find any proof that Trump DIDN'T obstruct justice? Mueller was looking for evidence he did something wrong - not that he didn't do something wrong. He found no evidence - that implies that no wrongdoing.  Did you ever see a person that was arrested and was exonerated for the supposed crime? The person arrested NEVER proves his innocence but it is the responsibility of the "prosecutor" to PROVE the person did something wrong.

If Mueller could possibly PROVE that Trump did nothing wrong, he would have stated as such and that in itself would constitute exoneration.

QED

I realize this must be very difficult - supporting a President that's Corrupt & always having to twist your mind into a Pretzel to deal with everything

Just the facts!

But Regular Criminals are not protected by a US Department of Justice Regulation that says a Sitting President Cannot Be Indicted

You are not moaning about a "regular person or criminal". All people are innocent unless proven guilty!

Mueller said very clearly - the Evidence indicates the President cannot be exonerated

Mueller didn't have proof Trump did nothing wrong and he didn't have proof that he did something wrong. Only if Mueller had proof that Trump did nothing wrong would he exonerate him. Is that so hard to comprehend?

That simply means unlike every other American - Trump can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue & he cannot be prosecuted by any American Prosecutor including Mueller

No it doesn't. If Mueller had proof, he would have said so!

He has to be prosecuted either after he leaves office or Impeached by the Congress

Since the left likes spinning their wheels, I suggest you do so.

Be careful what you wish for - personally I'd love to have Trump & all his Cronies paraded before Congress in a Public Trial

Won't happen until you have a good case. No proof is NOT a good case.

Hey just to hear the Man with the greatest memory in History claim he can't even remember where his Father was born - would be priceless

I agree that he talks too much, but that's Trump.

Again - it doesn't take 400 pages to say -

I Found Nothing

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27

@Panjandrum wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27

Kudos
Views