Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Today-Crazy Mueller Report by Angry Democrats

Message 11 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Mueller Said He Would Have Exonerated Trump On Obstruction If The Evidence Supported It, But He Couldn’t

So you are impressed that Mueller didn't find any proof that Trump DIDN'T obstruct justice? Mueller was looking for evidence he did something wrong - not that he didn't do something wrong. He found no evidence - that implies that no wrongdoing.  Did you ever see a person that was arrested and was exonerated for the supposed crime? The person arrested NEVER proves his innocence but it is the responsibility of the "prosecutor" to PROVE the person did something wrong.

If Mueller could possibly PROVE that Trump did nothing wrong, he would have stated as such and that in itself would constitute exoneration.

QED

I realize this must be very difficult - supporting a President that's Corrupt & always having to twist your mind into a Pretzel to deal with everything

Just the facts!

But Regular Criminals are not protected by a US Department of Justice Regulation that says a Sitting President Cannot Be Indicted

You are not moaning about a "regular person or criminal". All people are innocent unless proven guilty!

Mueller said very clearly - the Evidence indicates the President cannot be exonerated

Mueller didn't have proof Trump did nothing wrong and he didn't have proof that he did something wrong. Only if Mueller had proof that Trump did nothing wrong would he exonerate him. Is that so hard to comprehend?

That simply means unlike every other American - Trump can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue & he cannot be prosecuted by any American Prosecutor including Mueller

No it doesn't. If Mueller had proof, he would have said so!

He has to be prosecuted either after he leaves office or Impeached by the Congress

Since the left likes spinning their wheels, I suggest you do so.

Be careful what you wish for - personally I'd love to have Trump & all his Cronies paraded before Congress in a Public Trial

Won't happen until you have a good case. No proof is NOT a good case.

Hey just to hear the Man with the greatest memory in History claim he can't even remember where his Father was born - would be priceless

I agree that he talks too much, but that's Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

Panj wrote-That's wrong. Mueller found plenty, but left the final decision to congress seeing that he couldn't indict.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What page of the Meuller report was that on? The report that has been     released said no collusion and that they couldn`t prove obstruction.  Not worried about Congress.If the  Mueller team couldn`t find anything(the experts) I doubt Congress will find anything

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Mueller Said He Would Have Exonerated Trump On Obstruction If The Evidence Supported It, But He Couldn’t

So you are impressed that Mueller didn't find any proof that Trump DIDN'T obstruct justice? Mueller was looking for evidence he did something wrong - not that he didn't do something wrong. He found no evidence - that implies that no wrongdoing.  Did you ever see a person that was arrested and was exonerated for the supposed crime? The person arrested NEVER proves his innocence but it is the responsibility of the "prosecutor" to PROVE the person did something wrong.

If Mueller could possibly PROVE that Trump did nothing wrong, he would have stated as such and that in itself would constitute exoneration.

QED

I realize this must be very difficult - supporting a President that's Corrupt & always having to twist your mind into a Pretzel to deal with everything

But Regular Criminals are not protected by a US Department of Justice Regulation that says a Sitting President Cannot Be Indicted

Mueller said very clearly - the Evidence indicates the President cannot be exonerated

That simply means unlike every other American - Trump can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue & he cannot be prosecuted by any American Prosecutor including Mueller

He has to be prosecuted either after he leaves office or Impeached by the Congress

Be careful what you wish for - personally I'd love to have Trump & all his Cronies paraded before Congress in a Public Trial

Hey just to hear the Man with the greatest memory in History claim he can't even remember where his Father was born - would be priceless

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 27

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING: 

So you are impressed that Mueller didn't find any proof that Trump DIDN'T obstruct justice?

That's wrong. Mueller found plenty, but left the final decision to congress seeing that he couldn't indict. Doesn't Fox tell you that stuff? Smiley Happy

I watch all forms of news and newspapers Smiley Happy  Why don't you tell me all the things Trump did wrong to obstruct justice or collude with the Russians since you watch that CNN and MSNBC 24/7. I'm sure they have all the scoops.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27

Pan says "I think you're onto something. LOL Just a thought, but if Trump is unhinged now, can you imagine what it'll be like when the SDNY finishes up? Oh Lordy."

-----------------

Or If Non Partisan Highly Respected Lifelong Republican Law Man Robert S. Mueller III actually gets to testify before the House Committee ?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

NOTHAPPENING: 

So you are impressed that Mueller didn't find any proof that Trump DIDN'T obstruct justice?

That's wrong. Mueller found plenty, but left the final decision to congress seeing that he couldn't indict. Doesn't Fox tell you that stuff? Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27

NOTHAPPENING:  I believe you and the other liberals on this site made the same claim when the Mueller investigation STARTED! Oh Lordy.

The Mueller report (as it is now) contains abundant material for impeachment to begin, let alone what the full, unredacted report might contain given Barr's penchant for covering for Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

QED

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27
I am thinking there will be LOTS of f words!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Olderscout: 

For some inexplicable reason Trumpettes are cheering the Mueller Report. Perhaps they share lil donny's inability to READ?

I think you're onto something. LOL Just a thought, but if Trump is unhinged now, can you imagine what it'll be like when the SDNY finishes up? Oh Lordy.

I believe you and the other liberals on this site made the same claim when the Mueller investigation STARTED! Oh Lordy.

Oh We Are So Much Further Down That Road Today

“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller wrote. “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Source - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/donald-trump-obstruction-mueller-report

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views