Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Today-Crazy Mueller Report by Angry Democrats

Message 21 of 27

@Panjandrum wrote:

Olderscout: 

For some inexplicable reason Trumpettes are cheering the Mueller Report. Perhaps they share lil donny's inability to READ?

I think you're onto something. LOL Just a thought, but if Trump is unhinged now, can you imagine what it'll be like when the SDNY finishes up? Oh Lordy.

I believe you and the other liberals on this site made the same claim when the Mueller investigation STARTED! Oh Lordy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 27

Topic is right on and still the report said no collusion and can`t prove any obstruction(if any)

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 27

Olderscout: 

For some inexplicable reason Trumpettes are cheering the Mueller Report. Perhaps they share lil donny's inability to READ?

I think you're onto something. LOL Just a thought, but if Trump is unhinged now, can you imagine what it'll be like when the SDNY finishes up? Oh Lordy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 27

If donny Bonespurs wasn't a habitual liar, his tweets may have made sense, but he's taking a victory lap with nearly a dozen charges of Obstruction of Justice, the very crime that forced Tricky Dicky Nixon to resign to evade being the only President to be Impeached AND CONVICTED.

If the Senate elections had been for all the seats like the House, the distinction of Only ToadPOTUS to be Removed from Office and JAILED would've fallen to lil donny. Now we'll just have to wait until Nov to "convict" him of his Treason and wait for Jan 2021 to remove him from office AND PUT HIM IN JAIL.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 27

mickstuder:   Trump Today-Crazy Mueller Report by Angry Democrats

Trump is a fool who will say whatever pops into his head that he thinks will impress his base. The rest of us know better and don't take him seriously.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 27
he can whine and cry all he wants because this emperor TRULY has no clothes!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Today-Crazy Mueller Report by Angry Democrats

Message 27 of 27

trump 20.png

trump 23.png

Trump - "The Mueller Report Could Not Have Been Better"

Source - https://youtu.be/5YwNuhXhpio?t=84

President Donald Trump on Friday ripped special counsel Robert Mueller's "crazy" report, saying that it contained statements about him that "are total bull."

"Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called 'notes,' when the notes never existed until needed," Trump wrote.

"Because I never......agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the 'Report' about me, some of which are total **bleep** & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad),” he added.

"This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened," Trump wrote.

Source - Trump Twitter

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies